Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fulani See Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani See Them (402 Views)

Nndi Igbo We At War Whit Fulani See What They Did To One Of Our Mother / YORUBA, HAUSA/FULANI: See Reason Why I Will Sit-at-home On May30th / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani See Them by Banmeallday: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
A Fulani head of state banned the use of twitter, but EL Rufai son is using twitter to mock Kanu.....

You see that is a Black Nigger Area for una....

Celebrating exactly what? The end of Black Africa and the assurance that its resources will never be used to develop the continent.

Who did this yo you folks...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani See Them by Gentlerespect76: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
That is a lost nation for you bro. Nigeria is a lost nation.

Banmeallday:
A Fulani head of state banned the use of twitter, but EL Rufai son is using twitter to mock Kanu.....

You see that is a Black Nigger Area for una....

Celebrating exactly what? The end of Black Africa and the assurance that its resources will never be used to develop the continent.

Who did this yo you folks...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani See Them by penplus: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
All I can say is....he who mocks will also be mocked.

His time will come

Be careful how you treat others

2 Likes

Re: Fulani See Them by nlreserve: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Fulani See Them by limeta(f): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Now I understand why is was easy to enslave black Africans.

(1) (Reply)

FG Commissions 46 Independent Monitors In Ebonyi State / Nnamdi Kanu : Kenya Police Nearly Killed Me With Beating / Senator Akpabio: The Burden Of An Enslaving Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.