Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police (1560 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael Defrauded A Nairalander N1.7M And It Featured On Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
In regards to this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/6583072/iwezor-ikechukwu-michael-fraudster-scammer, he was invited by a police command in Abuja where his crime was reported.

Up till now, he refused to show up, and he has eventually switched off his two lines since 6 days ago! !!
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Anyone with useful information on how to quickly get him arrested should please bring it forward.
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2021
He is still on the run! !!
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by oluwemimo713: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
sad
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Another report about him by another person on March 1st could be found on https://scamexpress.com/story/beware-of-this-ecommerce-scammer-paul-chidi-micheal-ikechukwu/ and I've quoted what was typed there below;

"Beware of this Ecommerce scammer, Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu)

He claimed to be an e-commerce (dropshipping) expert who makes thousands of dollars on Shopify and eBay. Please stay away from him, he is a bloody scammer. You can check out the profiles on Facebook and verify for yourself. He has succeeded in duping many others.

He promised to help me run facebook ads for my eCommerce store which I paid him $200, he never ran the ads, I requested my money and he never wanted to pay back. He uses fake bank account details: Account name: cruiser enterprise Access Bank (4091172681)to dupe people.

Please be warned, he lives in Abuja."
Re: Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police by FRAUDNabber: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael Defrauded A Nairalander N1.7M And It Featured On Punch

https://www.nairaland.com/6810288/iwezor-ikechukwu-michael-defrauded-nairalander

(1) (Reply)

I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer / Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel / Nigerians Lament In Benin Prison!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.