Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,131 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere (555 Views)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere by godwinkessi: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Despite the killings going on right now as I type in the northern part of the country, they’re all everywhere celebrating the arrrest of Kanu.

A lot goes through my mind when I see this people condemning Nnamdi Kanu. I ask myself if the Northerners truly have a bloody agenda in the south that Nnamdi Kanu is resisting. Most times I begin to think maybe the forefathers of Onionbandit was killed by Nnamdi Kanu, or maybe Nnamdi is also sponsoring terrorism in the north.

Nobody should tell me nonsense about the insecurity in the east, the insecurity in the whole south is just but a little fraction compared to what’s happening in Zamfara alone.

What are the Northerners truly rejoicing and jerkin off erwhere for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
godwinkessi:
Despite the killings going on right now as I type in the northern part of the country, they’re all everywhere celebrating the arrrest of Kanu.

A lot goes through my mind when I see this people condemning Nnamdi Kanu. I ask myself if the Northerners truly have a bloody agenda in the south that Nnamdi Kanu is resisting. Most times I begin to think maybe the forefathers of Onionbandit was killed by Nnamdi Kanu, or maybe Nnamdi is also sponsoring terrorism in the north.

Nobody should tell me nonsense about the insecurity in the east, the insecurity in the whole south is just but a little fraction compared to what’s happening in Zamfara alone.

[/s]

Church has closed please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere by OnionBandit(f): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2021
godwinkessi:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere by dared0637: 5:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Honestly those Northerners are animals and I could care less if they all get wiped out , in fact every and any news of killings in the North that makes the frontpage is another good reason for me to have a massive erection. I haven't seen a people so stupid and misplaced in their priorities than those head slamming subhumans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Everywhere by noleflendum: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is not everywhere but he is in underground cell eating half done watery beans

(1) (Reply)

The “miracle” In Rivers State / Why Did George Kurubo An Ijaw Man Betray Biafra[video] / Sunday Igboho Is In Good Condition Imam Oladejo Idrees Live Broadcast From Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.