Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,744,397 members, 6,510,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 03:42 AM

How to Behave when You meet A CELEBRITY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to Behave when You meet A CELEBRITY (395 Views)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Behave when You meet A CELEBRITY by reallifegospel(m): 12:56am On Jun 30
I've lived just a few decades going to 4 decades here with Humanity and within these short time, I've had one on one encounters with various Celebrities, some were really nice and awesome, while some were really human buttocks. Whichever way, here are few secrets to apply when you meet celebrities. Being a Celebrity myself, I've noticed that some new People I meet feel very shy and worried about how we could treat them. Whenever you encounter a Celebrity here are a few secrets that can help you rapport well with them:

(1.) The Celebrity is just as shy as you are: We celebrities often act bold and vivacious in public camera, it's called Charisma/Camera Confidence. You don't often see how many times we cross check our videos before posting them, just to make sure we don't overbloop and look too ridiculous,

(2.) Your Celebrity is a biological human just like you, don't be surprised if you see them eating voraciously when starved, or when they request to use the rest room. I remember when I had an encounter with Pastor David Ogbueli G.O of Dominion City during a mega conference in which I volunteered to serve, he wanted to use the rest room but the one he wanted to use was bad and broken, I was the one that showed him the right one to use for response to nature, yes your celebrities use the rest room just like you,

(.3) Your Celebrity is just as worried about being spurned/rejected/attacked just as you are,

(4) Don't feel shocked/disbelieve if your Celebrity has the courage to tell you how he or she feels, sometimes they don't lie,

(5.) Try not to hurt the Ego of the Celebrity, it causes unpleasant reactions,

(6.) If you feel disrespected by the behavior or remarks of a Celebrity, and you feel you need to respond, try to do so politely,

(7.) When a Celebrity buys something from you offer them their change, if they decide you should keep it, fine. If they don't, it may most likely be they're struggling a little bit in that period. Celebrities don't forget honest people easily, because most people they encounter are often dishonest to them (and they know it),

(8.) Some Celebrities (not all) have hostile security personnel, in case you encounter that, understand they need protection due to some security threats. I often get threats too and I know how that feels,

(9.) Issues such as sex, toasting etc should be handled with caution to avoid unnecessary complications,

(10.) Show your celebrities love not fear, smile when they show up in your area, business place, special occasion etc, let them feel the excitement,

(11.) Don't be too quick to take sides when Celebrities quarrel. They may reconcile the beef (eg Jay Z and Nas, Eedris Abdulkareem and Rugged Man), sometimes they don't reconcile (eg 50 cent and Ja Rule), sometimes the quarrel is fake just to enable commercial publicity (eg 50 Cent and Kanye West).

(12.) Criticised them if they do wrong: Sometimes the Celebrity euphoria gets into the head and your Celebrity doesn't notice he/she is stepping on your toes. Feel free to criticize them, it's your right. Try to do it constructively sha. Thanks.
Cheers.
Shout out to all the Celebs I've met who acted well when I met them eg
Rugged Man, Olu Jacobs, Biglo, Sokleva Hughes, Pastor Fela Durotoye, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Charley Boy aka Areafada, Yomi Fabiyi, Seyi Law, Forever the Comedian, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, Prof. Wole Soyinka etc, etc...

The list of Celebrities i've met one on one are plenty. If I no mention your name no vex, I may talk about you in my Autobiography. Cheers!

I have good news to tell you who's reading this: YOU'RE A CELEBRITY TOO!
Cheers!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Much Love!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Behave when You meet A CELEBRITY by constancefriday(m): 1:55am On Jul 24
reallifegospel:
I've lived just a few decades going to 4 decades here with Humanity and within these short time, I've had one on one encounters with various Celebrities, some were really nice and awesome, while some were really human buttocks. Whichever way, here are few secrets to apply when you meet celebrities. Being a Celebrity myself, I've noticed that some new People I meet feel very shy and worried about how we could treat them. Whenever you encounter a Celebrity here are a few secrets that can help you rapport well with them:

(1.) The Celebrity is just as shy as you are: We celebrities often act bold and vivacious in public camera, it's called Charisma/Camera Confidence. You don't often see how many times we cross check our videos before posting them, just to make sure we don't overbloop and look too ridiculous,

(2.) Your Celebrity is a biological human just like you, don't be surprised if you see them eating voraciously when starved, or when they request to use the rest room. I remember when I had an encounter with Pastor David Ogbueli G.O of Dominion City during a mega conference in which I volunteered to serve, he wanted to use the rest room but the one he wanted to use was bad and broken, I was the one that showed him the right one to use for response to nature, yes your celebrities use the rest room just like you,

(.3) Your Celebrity is just as worried about being spurned/rejected/attacked just as you are,

(4) Don't feel shocked/disbelieve if your Celebrity has the courage to tell you how he or she feels, sometimes they don't lie,

(6.) If you feel disrespected by the behavior or remarks of a Celebrity, and you feel you need to respond, try to do so politely,

(7.) When a Celebrity buys something from you offer them their change, if they decide you should keep it, fine. If they don't, it may most likely be they're struggling a little bit in that period. Celebrities don't forget honest people easily, because most people they encounter are often dishonest to them (and they know it),

(8.) Some Celebrities (not all) have hostile security personnel, in case you encounter that, understand they need protection due to some security threats. I often get threats too and I know how that feels,

(9.) Issues such as sex, toasting etc should be handled with caution to avoid unnecessary complications,

(10.) Show your celebrities love not fear, smile when they show up in your area, business place, special occasion etc, let them feel the excitement,

(11.) Don't be too quick to take sides when Celebrities quarrel. They may reconcile the beef (eg Jay Z and Nas, Eedris Abdulkareem and Rugged Man), sometimes they don't reconcile (eg 50 cent and Ja Rule), sometimes the quarrel is fake just to enable commercial publicity (eg 50 Cent and Kanye West).

(12.) Criticised them if they do wrong: Sometimes the Celebrity euphoria gets into the head and your Celebrity doesn't notice he/she is stepping on your toes. Feel free to criticize them, it's your right. Try to do it constructively sha. Thanks.
Cheers.
Rugged Man, Olu Jacobs, Biglo, Sokleva Hughes, Pastor Fela Durotoye, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Charley Boy aka Areafada, Yomi Fabiyi, Seyi Law, Forever the Comedian, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, Prof. Wole Soyinka etc, etc...

The list of Celebrities i've met one on one are plenty. If I no mention your name no vex, I may talk about you in my Autobiography. Cheers!

Cheers!

Yours Sincerely;
Much Love!
Re: How to Behave when You meet A CELEBRITY by stephieok: 11:16am On Sep 27
reallifegospel:

Cheers.

Cheers!

Yours Sincerely;
Much Love!

(1) (Reply)

Princess Pat Akpabio Stuns In New Photo / Peruzzi Rejects The Marriage Proposal Brought Before Him / #BBNAIJA Shine Ya Eye: Meet Maria She Is A Realtor In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.