Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders (437 Views)

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE / 2023: Cede Your Presidential Tickets To Igbo, South East Leaders Tell PDP, APC / Allegation Of Arrest Plot Before Inauguration Rocks NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by anythingcelebri: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2021
The Coalition of Southeast Youth Leaders, COSEYL, has expressed outrage at the arrest and deportation of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, alleging that it is part of a scheme to permanently silence Ndigbo.

Read more...

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by updatechange(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Oya let's go and protest...

Honestly I feel it's okay for hm to come and join the struggle back home, so he can join the likes of sowore, deji adeyanju and igboho. Those guys are the real heroes cos they stood their ground and never chicken out when it matters.

I hope you people will stop calling Yoruba ppl cowards cos it's now clear who the real cowards are....

Nnamdi Kanu should've surrendered himself to the Nigerian government willingly than this disgrace of an arrest. He has proven to be a big cowards now that he can't hide his ass and be issuing any threat.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by nairalandankrah: 3:26am On Jun 30, 2021
updatechange:

Honestly I feel it's okay for hm to come and join the struggle back home, so he can join the likes of sowore and igboho. Those guys are the real heroes cos they stood their ground and never chicken out when it matters.

I hope you people will stop calling Yoruba ppl cowards cos it's now clear who the real cowards are....

[s]Nnamdi Kanu should surrendered himself to the Nigerian government willingly than this disgrace of an arrest. He has proven to be a big cowards now that he can't hide and be issuing any threat.[/s]
Sleep is worrying you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by ovieigho(m): 3:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Sit down and fold your hands okay!!

Kanu was arrested! El-rufai’s son was talking

Kanu was arrested Arewa said it’s a good development!

An igbo man was arrested Hausa/ Fulani cut the shot !
But igbos sat and watched like nothing serious happened

Una go collect

(FULANI: fools Using laws against Ndi-igbo) grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by AustineE1: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2021
updatechange:

Honestly I feel it's okay for hm to come and join the struggle back home, so he can join the likes of sowore and igboho. Those guys are the real heroes cos they stood their ground and never chicken out when it matters.

I hope you people will stop calling Yoruba ppl cowards cos it's now clear who the real
cowards

Nnamdi Kanu should've surrendered himself to the Nigerian government willingly than this disgrace of an arrest. He has proven to be a big cowards now that he can't hide his ass and be issuing any threat.
Who is this national clown?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by updatechange(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
AustineE1:

Who is this national clown?

Truth is always a bitter pill to swallow....

I'm not against ndigbo or kanu himself but the truth has to be spoken lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by Ezinwa120: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Don't bring Igbo to the madness of Nnamdi Kanu, he is on his own with his numerous brain washed Basterds, all Igbos are not IPOB or brainwashed by a lunatic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by LamidiCownu: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
ovieigho:
Sit down and fold your hands okay!!

Kanu was arrested! El-rufai’s son was talking

Kanu was arrested Arewa said it’s a good development!

An igbo man was arrested Hausa/ Fulani cut the shot !
But igbos sat and watched like nothing serious happened

Una go collect

(FULANI: fools Using laws against Ndi-igbo) grin
Southerners mumu nah..

See the way the Abokeys defended Pantami . See the way they are presently defending their numerous terrorists too.

Nigeria has a date with history. This can't continue indefinitely

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders by nlreserve: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

(1) (Reply)

The Big Question? / APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project / Britain, Firm Seek Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.