Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? (1695 Views)

Get A Dynamic And Interactive Website At 10,000 Only. / Get An Interactive And Dynamic Website @ N15,000 / Discover Reliable Web Hosting And Dynamic Website Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by obiking(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2007
Hello everyone,

I am into web development.

Building applications that is customized to what you need.
Our prices will not put hole in your pocket.

Tell us the type of site or application that you want and how much
you are willing to pay and we may consider your offer.

We can develop applications like:

Bulk/PHP mailer, Newsletter/Mailing list manager,
Community based website.
Online school result checking website.
Online web album.
Forced-matrix egold program.
Membership website.
E-gold exchange software.
Paypal enabled website.
E-commerce/Shopping site.
etc,

You can checkout our site: www.netxpertsolutions.com

or call: 08037184179, 08056137104 for more info.
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by seyestik(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2007
Hi i want to start an E-gold funding website where pple across the globe can fund their egold account on the net, a exchange that accept paypal, credit cards etc for funding their accounts. Explain how it will be done and state how much it will cost. Seyestik@yahoo.com
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by seyestik(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2007
Hi i want to start an E-gold funding website where pple across the globe can fund their egold account on the net, a exchange that accept paypal, credit cards etc for funding their accounts. Explain how it will be done and state how much it will cost. Seyestik@yahoo.com
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by seyestik(m): 1:37am On Aug 12, 2007
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by seyestik(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2007
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by seyestik(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2007

(1) (Reply)

More Traffic With 5000 Highly Targeted Seo Backlinks.free! / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.