Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT (31171 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by yorubarere: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Dailypost a Fulani paper now pressing ipob mumu buttons after arresting their son. Who says Fulani ain't smart?

They achieve 2 things with this asslicking.

1. Show Igbos they stand to lose everything if they breakup.

2. Take their eyes away from their son rotting away in a Fulani jail.

Wonderful cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Ibadanpikin: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Sammy07:

When someone says they control economy.
Do you know what economy means?

Tell me ur definition of economy and critical sectors!

I guess, education, ITs, tech startups, music, movies, etc ain't part of Critical sectors in Nigeria
Igbos lead in SPORT(football,basketball,athletics Highest olympic medal etc)TRANSPORT(GUO,Peace mass,Godstime,Air peace,Sosoliso etc)ENTERTAINMENT(Nollywood is d 3rd rated in the world,igbos lead in gospel&highlife musics,hipop 50:50)EDUCATION(Igbo states hv been leading in waec,neco,jamb for decades)ICT(Zinox one of d best computers in d world is produced by Leo Stan Ekeh)INDUSTRIES(Igbos lead in indigenous industries innoson,seplat,nestoil,chikason etc)TRADE&COMMERCE(Onitsha,ariaria&nnewi markets are one of d biggest in AFRICA).BANKING(UBA&ZENITH)COMMUNICATION(Igbos hv the highest shareholding in mtn) and other numerous achievements

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Sammy07:

SW doesn't control movie yet highest grossing income Nollywood movies are from Yoruba people.

Are you serious and yet your producers are complaining of been underpaid.

No too much talk, name the actors?

SW doesn't control Agriculture, Yet South West leads in Agricultural produce in The entire SOUTH.

Producing what?

SW doesn't control Education yet top 10 best universities, polytechnics, and tech schools More than half are based in SW and owned by Yoruba people

Lolzzzz....Nigerians and outright stuuuppppiiiddddity.

All Nigeria universities in are same. Nothing special about NIGERIA universities. All of them are rotten. The university that produces most technocrat and diaspora should be the base of comparison not some sort of Useless numbers.

SW doesn't control tourism, yet none of your region generate as much tourism as Redemption camp, Living Faith Camp, Deeper life camp, synagogue camp.

In order words churches are tourist centres and religious centres.

Well you proved me right that pentecoastalism and their anti christ tendencies. Mark of the beast.

I don't argue with clowns, table ur facts if you beat south west in any of the above.
I guess 2 by 2 shops generate more income and foreign investment than those above.

Clowns everywhere. Aguleri bear parlous gist everywhere.

You ended up writing trash. It is on record that over 42% percent of yoruba villages are still bush and no development.

A community In info upto today don't have light.

Many Ogun villages still lives as if they are in 1882.

Because of recent I was pretty busy tackling Igbos and over looking those pictures you think you can come online to peddle lies.

Currently there exist a community in Ekiti that are 95% mud houses.

Clowns should learn to digest their argument about development.

Newspaper aren't selling again for lies.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by asha80(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Obakashdee:

They only sell electrical appliances and boom they say they own 80% bayelsa economy. They no know the kind money bayelsa rich men get
the baylesa rich men are they taxable though?can you tax their income or biz they do?

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Ibadanpikin: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Mr man, then can have huge investment of those in SE and other regions but Not SOUTH WEST.

travel away from ur village in afarachukwu, stop relying on media and see how things works here.

Yoruba movies are only watch in SW,The yoruba states we watch on media and nairaland has nothing to write home about apart Lagos no mans land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Exponential101: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Why are they not stating the % of businesses Igbo run in Lagos

Penguin2:
Lol!

Little wonder the Igbophobia is at a crescendo.

The aim now is to halt our growth economically and then lay a siege on us at home to possibly seize our quantum gas endowed land.

But they know, we know, and we know that they know, that Ndigbo is unstoppable.
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Exponential101: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
List let us have the list. Now.

Nbotee:

Lagos is part of South West.. I can list areas in lagos that Igbos have bought up majority of the properties there, major areas at that. An Igbo man believes in investing in wherever he finds himself and does his business. If U agree an Igbo man is almost doing business in every state then U would be lying to urself if U don't believe he invested in those places
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Ibadanpikin: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Sammy07:

I didn't say they ain't industrious.
I just hate fallacies claims, esp when it involves my Region and My People.

What part of southwest is a tourist attraction center or do u mean brown roofs&mud houses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Cosbyrich: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Exponential101: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
So what sector is Igbo controlling in the SW with all the rubbish you wrote here ?!
Talk am. With your mouth so we know where to start dealing with your foolishness.

Juliusmalema:

In your mind you control movie industry...Lol

The maker of what is today NIGERIA movie industry is Igbo.

Moreover Yorubas always smuggle igbo actors in their movies to gain acceptance because Igbos don't watch what they don't admire.
Why was kunle Afolayan always crying and complaining? Yet keep using Igbos to make his movies sell.

Remove hand for movie industry.

Agriculture should be specifically left for north but not exclusively..

Education is just a Lagos Ibadan express news fabrication of SW been educated. It doesn't reflect in today's NIGERIA.

Arts, plywoods, techs.... Is not exclusive to anybody.

Building materials maybe you should try and visit Lagos State proper because ignorance is a dxs.

Tourism....I don't understand? Where is the tourist centre?

One fact is that Igbos have successfully balanced in your region and fully on it.

Until you are able to control any single sector in east then we can take una serious.

7 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Exponential101: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
So Igbos now control dugbe market that u can't make up 0.1245% of it trade ?

Starcrest1:

Your level of understanding is very poor. All those sectors you mentioned are being controlled by the Igbos in their own region just as the yorubas do in their own region. But you see this commercial sector, Igbos control it in their own region and also other regions, quote me anywhere.

You are saying only Lagos, but you don't know who controls Dugbe market in Ibadan.

7 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Starcrest1: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Exponential101:
So Igbos now control dugbe market that u can make up 0.1245% of it trade ?

I can't even understand what you are writing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Exponential101:
So what sector is Igbo controlling in the SW with all the rubbish you wrote here ?!
Talk am. With your mouth so we know where to start dealing with your foolishness.

Yawns.

I hardly engage Awawa boys.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Lies.

This is just how they use to make people think igbos are enjoying in Nigeria when it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by dmbb: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2021
They should relocate to the dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by infini771: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Threats will not work restructure
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Fiscus105(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2021
One solid factor that makes Igbo strong in cormmerce cum business, is attitude of training Igbo apprentices and subsequent set up business for them. Unlike Yoruba or other tribes who will only subject them to mere sales boy and be giving them stipend monthly.

6 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by LegalWolf: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
I don’t have the statistics but these figures are bogus and misleading. Clearly, the author of this rubbish wants to appeal to ibo sentiments and that is fine too

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by IGBOSON1: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The mind games continue.......'you 'control' blah-blah-blah, so give up your quest for secession'! wink

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by dederocs(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Parasites, if dem get biafra, hope they stay there. Ibos gain from Nigeria, we gain nothing from them, they sell fake things.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by LegalWolf: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Duvets13:
M
spqce booker ��
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by MartinsD12(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-igbo-traders-control-critical-sectors-in-31-states-fct
How is this garbage news now, daily trust una no get news again, even goat and fowl knows igbos are naturally born traders everywhere in the world an igbo must be a business man, he must have something to sell.

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Latakia(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
And yet they are stealing ordinary onions. Make I run go Brazil through Czech Republic biko.

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
yorubarere:
Dailypost a Fulani paper now pressing ipob mumu buttons after arresting their son. Who says Fulani ain't smart?

They achieve 2 things with this asslicking.

1. Show Igbos they stand to lose everything if they breakup.

2. Take their eyes away from their son rotting away in a Fulani jail.

Wonderful cheesy

Abokis understand the flatin0s..... break their balls then rub what's left...look how the loosers are already wankking on the thread. Meanwhile all their wealth can't get them their biafra.

5 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by IGBOSON1: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Coldie:
Lies.

This is just how they use to make people think igbos are enjoying in Nigeria when it's a lie.

They must think they're dealing with kids! This report is from daily-trust....the pro-Buhari/north and anti-Igbo/secession newspaper!

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Truth234(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Its true that igbos are industrous but Igbo's don't own 80% of bayelsa economy.
I am sure of that, they only repair phones at tombia junction and I won't call that 80% of Bayelsa economy

This is a government sponsored propaganda to psychological calm their nerves per adventure they wanna fight back.

It tells them they have more to lose but as usual, these people will fall for it because it helps their ego!

3 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by eeithis(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Yet they couldn't replicate same in their home region.

Abegii, before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe
reason is we are afraid our own people will kill us
Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by IGBOSON1: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Abokis understand the flatin0s..... break their balls then rub what's left...look how the loosers are already wankking on the thread. Meanwhile all their wealth can't get them their biafra.

Seems like 'Abokis' like you have a life defined by being anti-secession and anti-supleeemleada! You so pathetic that you can't be on your own in your exclusive islamic republic?

9 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by yorubarere: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Fulani are really above the Igbos in thinking. See how all of them quickly looked away from the fact that the Fulani govt they so hate arrested their omadike dilector' cheesy

They only need little ego massaging to feel victorious in defeat.

5 Likes

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Ibadanpikin: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Exponential101:
So Igbos now control dugbe market that u can make up 0.1245% of it trade ?

Igbos also control iwo electronic market Ibadan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT by Gbagura: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Fulani understand mind games than anyone. They release this gibberish to dissuade igbos away from thinking properly. Igbos suffer like minor group and yet they are a major group. Any igbo believing this media brainwashing is a big FOOL.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.