Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma (28168 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Boudiccao: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol. This man doesn't like Kanu at all.
I have a feeling that in the future Igbos will develop a personal relationship with God instead of listening to these clergy men.

How come you don't see when things are about to happen to Igbos and Nigerians, you don't see the impending jihad nor speak up for Igbos but you are condemning and trash talking someone that has been doing all this.
Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by AskProf: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Face which stupid justice, all the killings fulani herdsmen have been doing how many of them have faced justice, abeg they should gree many. He's innocent.

This I have seen.

So, you even believe ArchiBishop said those things?
The same Dr Chukwuma who witnessed Asaba massacre as a child.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Hmmm. If that is the case why is it difficult for Nigeria government to ask for Kanu's repatriation right from the outset instead of using method to trick him to another country before he can be arrested?
Because UK said IPOB is not a terrorist org so there's no ground to ask for his extradition.
Besides, as you said, he's a UK citizen. You can't force a citizen of a country out of his country.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by walkingshadow911: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
LLMG:
though I have never been a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu jumping bail and recent style of violent agitation, but shame on southeast elite and political class. while others are protecting and shielding their own whether rightly or wrongly, you cowardly and foolishly give up your own for slaughter, injustice is arrogantly thrown at you on a daily basis and your young generation are unjustly treated, you have no response. your region is not even responsible for the problem confronting Nigeria today yet you are the one receiving the harmer .You continuously act and behave as inferiors to a people of equal standing with you, you lack unity, you lack love for your kin and you lack intelligence and good strategy. Greed and self interest has beclouded your sense of reasoning and sound judgment. again shame on you. keep begging and expecting presidency that the process for it never to get to you has been finalized.

condemning ur own in the face of your tomentor is slave mentality and grave stupidity
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by LLMG: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2021
I am not from the southeast I just pity their plight as their leaders don't seem to have their interest at heart. So you can just keep your insults to yourself.
walkingshadow911:

condemning ur own in the face of your tomentor is slave mentality and grave stupidity
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by cybernaut(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Men of Gold , Oil and Diamond G.O.D not men of God. Christianity lead us to slavery.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by StreetFight: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Archibishop is MAD. He is a traitor and traitors die miserably.

I be Yoruba Muslim. We all can't sit idle while blood sucking Fulani herdsmen kill us all.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by uchennamani(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This talkative lunatic 'bishop' is a chronic attention seeker who is unhappy that people no longer listen to his threats against them not paying tithes to him but instead people are listening to Kanu. We know he has been waiting for this day so as to mock Kanu but to burst his bubble, No one cares about his senseless outburst, people will still hold Kanu in high esteem no matter what happens. He is free to commit suicide if he likes

Akuko. Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer. Simple and period. He should have his days in court.

If you have brains, ask yourself how he was rearressted? A freedom fighter that wears Fendi? One that formerly seen in the arms of a woman in Ghana? Someone that used lies and half-truths to convince some stupid people that Igbos are Jews. Chukwu Okike Abiama kee him there.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by olatuns2017: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:

https://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-should-face-justice-says-archbishop-chukwuma/

All the Phones, Laptops and recording equipment of IPOB have been seized and taken over by the DSS. If you are a donor or contributor to this terrorist organisation in any form, surrender yourself NOW.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by walkingshadow911: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
LLMG:
I am not from the southeast I just pity their plight as their leaders don't seem to have their interest at heart. So you can just keep your insults to yourself.

i was referring to their leaders who were not ready to pay the prize as per no hope on sight anymore now...
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by focus7: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos and sex, I am not surprised at Kanu been lured with a woman because he already showed the world that he lives for nothing but to make a living from Biafra agitation, make noise the usual Igbos way and have sex.

He must have slept throughout the flight. Buhari sha, Umaru Diko comes to mind. Kanu should thank God he was not put inside a crate or portfolio.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Ladyzip(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2021
In his view, Kanu showed poor judgment as a leader by being lured to Brazil, although security agencies have not confirmed how Kanu was arrested.

Fake information (why say it) allow them to tell us how he was arrested
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by meccuno: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This talkative lunatic 'bishop' is a chronic attention seeker who is unhappy that people no longer listen to his threats against them not paying tithes to him but instead people are listening to Kanu. We know he has been waiting for this day so as to mock Kanu but to burst his bubble, No one cares about his senseless outburst, people will still hold Kanu in high esteem no matter what happens. He is free to commit suicide if he likes
Calm down brother grin
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by focus7: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

On fears that Kanu may be eliminated, Archbishop Chukwuma said that would amount to looking for the trouble of the Igbo.

He added: “We will not allow him to be eliminated. Let him face his trial and judgment.

“They cannot eliminate anybody like that. If they eliminate him, then, they are looking for more trouble.”

It's so obvious what the elders of SE have against Kanu. He took over leadership from them!

Nothing will happen if Kanu dies, if his crimes attract elimination according to the law of Nigeria he will be eliminated.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Ojiofor: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Face which stupid justice, all the killings fulani herdsmen have been doing how many of them have faced justice, abeg they should gree many. He's innocent.

This I have seen.

The mistake you guys always do is to compare yourselves with northern based terrorist groups.Igboland is not Arewa land that will host and pamper terrorist.For Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to go violent in Igboland and have killed so many, they have eventually lost support and sympathy they previously enjoyed.MNK will be sacrificed in the alter of justice for the general good of the society this time .

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by focus7: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2021
DenreleDave:
This is the first igbo man like me to say the truth....

My other igbos and Ip0bs were just shifting the goal post.... They said FG can't capture kanu and now that FG has captured him, they claim Our Lord Lamidi Cownu chukwu Epon Òbúkọ has a plan.. Imagine, he has a plan to be captured by the FG. grin grin grin grin cheesy no wonder so many foolish people bliv kanu and supported him in killing law enforcement agents.

Imagine, I once liked him after I heard him speak but after the killing of police ń army, I was just confused why a smart man like KANU will be instigating death and destruction in his own region against his tribes men

So many young, innocent & promising igbos youth have lost their lives for this singular act of killing law agents. So many mothers have been rendered childless.. So many wife have been made widowers now.. cry cry cry cry cry cry

As a bona-fide igbo dt I am, I will not be biased.. Let our supreme leader face justice..

If He is found Innocent, he should be set free.
If guilty, let the law take its course...

Okay let's vote.. Vote wisely.. Pls note that Buhari will respect the vote here so Pls take it serious

If you want kanu to be set Free, Click Like

If you want him to face the suffering he gave others, Click Share

My brother where you get this Lord Lamidi Cownu chukwu Epon Òbúkọ name for the director? grin grin grin grin

You know one thing about the Igbos is that they like fabulous theories and rumors, they feed on lies, fake news, deceit, any story that gives them orgasm even if doesn't make any sense.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Geeman2006:
Tranquilliser! Is he an animal! grin

Yes he is. That's why they brought him back to the zoo he ran away from to be caged again

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by HELLASJ(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Knau is in for a long walk...

Let's how see how it'll end
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ottohan: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

My other igbos and Ip0bs were just shifting the goal post.... They said FG can't capture kanu and now that FG has captured him, they claim Our Lord Lamidi Cownu chukwu Epon Òbúkọ has a plan.. Imagine, he has a plan to be captured by the FG. grin grin grin grin cheesy no wonder so many foolish people bliv kanu and supported him in killing law enforcement agents.

Imagine, I once liked him after I heard him speak but after the killing of police ń army, I was just confused why a smart man like KANU will be instigating death and destruction in his own region against his tribes men

So many young, innocent & promising igbos youth have lost their lives for this singular act of killing law agents. So many mothers have been rendered childless.. So many wife have been made widowers now.. cry cry cry cry cry cry

As a bona-fide igbo dt I am, I will not be biased.. Let our supreme leader face justice..

Okay let's vote.. Vote wisely.. Pls note that Buhari will respect the vote here so Pls take it serious

Jobless tout
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
I can see this arrest is more tribal than just a Nigerian arrest ,.....

Muslims all over North and South West are jubilanting about the arrest but arresting a man is not the end of his life.......

You can't give a condition of bail to a man and yet Federal Government Army in full armoured cars and bombs invaded the same Man's house , killing and shooting rampantly .....

Do you expect the man to remain in his house after such intimidation is done to him??

The answer is NO!!!!!!
He didn't run out of Nigeria immediately he was released on bail ........
Nigerian Army pushed him to leave the country ......

I think he was lured into much anger using both Army and Police to Intimidate indegines by the Federal government, and knowing his emotional kind of heart, they got him reacting by claiming he supported the killings of our security agents ....

It takes a wise man to listen to elders when the wave is about to swallow him but let's know that the tide don't last, it may take a Mandeep into the sea or to the shores of freedom from the ocean
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by LLMG: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
ok, very sorry for the misunderstanding.
walkingshadow911:

i was referring to their leaders who were not ready to pay the prize as per no hope on sight anymore now...
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by DenreleDave(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
ottohan:

Jobless tout like my father
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ipobarethieves: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
sad angry shocked angry Judas!What’s cool angry? Kanu will come out after spending 27 em
sweetshisha:
cool
undecided
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ipobarethieves: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

I’m from Enugu .We confam igbo support FG
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Sholaco: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu may not be kill but wouldn't get a lenient judgement..
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by DriveByKiller: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
was kanu lured by toto to Brazil?
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Kiezodumah(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
So what shud marauding herdsmen, rampaging BH terrorist and kidnappers face ??
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Misterone: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Konji Na bastard. Na wetin person like to dey chop pass dey kill person. Right from Biblical days, na women dem dey take catch men wey dey cause trouble. Even Abacha was feed an apple by a woman. Kanu is just another addition to the long list cheesy
Kanu has always been a IndecentStar.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Fahdiga1: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
was kanu lured by toto to Brazil?
Any evidence?
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by LordOfTheGame: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
And this isbthe kind of men they want us to look up to as our leaders ? Oga bishop or whatever you call yourself, you can go to hell we don't take your kind seriously. When you people are romancing with the same terrorists killing us and wants us to believe you as our leader, that's dangerous for us. We believe in Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and I can assure you that nothing will happen to him. Worst comes to worst, he should cut a deal with the gov't and come out to roast you idiots alive again.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Misterone: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
I can see this arrest is more tribal than just a Nigerian arrest ,.....

Muslims all over North and South West are jubilanting about the arrest but arresting a man is not the end of his life.......

You can't give a condition of bail to a man and yet Federal Government Army in full armoured cars and bombs invaded the same Man's house , killing and shooting rampantly .....

Do you expect the man to remain in his house after such intimidation is done to him??

The answer is NO!!!!!!
He didn't run out of Nigeria immediately he was released on bail ........
Nigerian Army pushed him to leave the country ......

I think he was lured into much anger using both Army and Police to Intimidate indegines by the Federal government, and knowing his emotional kind of heart, they got him reacting by claiming he supported the killings of our security agents ....

It takes a wise man to listen to elders when the wave is about to swallow him but let's know that the tide don't last, it may take a Mandeep into the sea or to the shores of freedom from the ocean
The problem with you guys is that you see no wrong in your actions. Kanu was granted bail on certain condition by a Federal high court. Immediately he left kuje, he went to Abia to form a rebellions group called ESN. Here on a daily basis, he displayed weapons that he would use to fight the government. When government Came for him, his boys started Shooting and kanu Knowing the consequence of his action he had to flee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.