Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates (35588 Views)

Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
jaxxy:
Nobody will come down there and collect it, they can mail it to them. Im sure they can make the necceasry arrangements for that if they are serious.

No they want to use it to exploit students.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by bizhop01: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria universities don't issued certificate twice, people used statement of result while university keep certificate for them cool
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria Universities are waste of time and money. Failed curriculum.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by witworth(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Street don overtake school.
Scam and slay.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Beedude(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Even me no get original certificate for 15yrs and im cool with it.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Yang2020: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Person wey no take collection of certificate serious nah hin una wan dey threaten. Una weldone
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by therajah: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Unical needs money
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by neyyoh: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sysdatek:
Who needs the a4 paper

It's gradually losing its relevance in Nigeria
Gone are the days a degree guaranteed a good life.
People just go to school for hope these days.

Nigeria should invest more in technical education and startup hubs and cities like shenzen and silicon valley

100%
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
garfield1 Goan collect ya certificate oooooooo.....UNICAL seize his own, e dey worry us for here.

Why una no seize Playmaker14 own kwanu?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by tolijascro(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
beaversticks:
They borrowed a leaf from aaua...making me risk my life for that piece of paper .. Nearly died ... Pffffftttt

So u graduated from aaua ...I finished from dere too
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Person wey never see food chop waiting him wan carry stupid certificates do?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by PlayMaker14: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:
garfiel.d1 Goan collect ya certificate oooooooo.....UNICAL seize his own, e dey worry us for here.

Why una no seize Playmake.r14 own kwanu?
Lol, I ready dash them my certificate. grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beedude:
Even me no get original certificate for 15yrs and im cool with it.
Wicked stingy human being.
You can't even allow the school chop anything.....na wah

PlayMaker14:
Lol, I ready dash them my certificate. grin
grin grin..Dem for bill you 50k sef! grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Ayo2004: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asadujames202:

25k for a worthless piece of paper

Instead, I go use the money carry 3 odds
Guy,u wan kee me with laugh grin
Bet9ja serial investor
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pls anybody who knows how far about EKSU own,i wan collect mine.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by PlayMaker14: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

My School nor be Borussia Dortmund wey dey bill people. grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Beedude(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

Wicked stingy human being.
You can't even allow the school chop anything.....na wah

Lolz . My hustle no pass that direction again sincerly and im doing pretty cool as a business owner. My provisional statement of result with my nysc cert are enough to prove i am a graduate at least.

Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Phyde: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
coolsegun2002:
Lol....accountant has done projection....

25k multiplied by 42 thousand graduates

Roughly 1Billion...
grin grin grin grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beedude:
Oya...Please Pity the school....Help your Alma mater.

You want them to pack up? cry
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My School nor be Borussia Dortmund wey dey bill people. grin
grin grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:
garfield1 Goan collect ya certificate oooooooo.....UNICAL seize his own, e dey worry us for here.

Why una no seize Playmaker14 own kwanu?
Is he from unical?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by moorevic(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
If my name gets published, probably with my picture, there would be no need of collecting the certificate as the school has made it easy.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by thaplugg(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
What’s the difference between the certificate and a sheet of A4 paper

Those candidates have moved on with life, let them post the names
They are even giving them the proof that they actually attended the school, which is supposed to be the job of the certificate itself

That defeats their argument and goals all together
You're good. see mad reasoning mk me follow u asap
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Lamasta(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Most of the certificates are not useful to the owners again especially those that graduated in the 80's and 90's...
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Tonytonex(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
geedot:
Lol, why should they come and pay again to collect a certificate that the Statement of Result hasn't benefited them in anyway, other than tag of being a graduate.

UI should keep my own too till second coming of Jesus..
LOL @the last

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
baralatie:

Is he from unical?
Ya, he is an old stubborn boy there. grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by RedBororo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
After giving them 3rd class because them no gree bribe lecturers, them do kuku dash una the result
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Obiraphael48(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahaha...omo e choke ooooo ���
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by johndho(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Me that collected my certificate since 2016, I never use am till now. Na street all of us dey now. School this days na just to catch cruise
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Obiraphael48(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahaha...omo e choke ooooo grin grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Beedude(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

Oya...Please Pity the school....Help your Alma mater.

You want them to pack up? cry

Dem no fit. Federal Govt go sort them
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by fergie001: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beedude:

Dem no fit. Federal Govt go sort them
So you don dash Dem like dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report / Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.