Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government (44240 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by JEWELofHELL: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Self-styled Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo (aka Sunday Igboho) has said he does not have the power to fight the Federal Government or an ordinary Local Government Chairman, DAILY POST reports.

However, Sunday Igboho said it is God that would fight the battle for the secession of the Yoruba race.

The Oyo State indigene said this in a video, wherein he was seen addressing some of his followers.

In the video, Sunday Igboho reiterated that the planned Yoruba Nation rally will come up in Lagos on July 3.

According to him, nobody has come out to stop him and his followers from storming Lagos for the rally, saying “whoever will not allow us to come to Lagos should do a video”.

Igboho added that Lagosians were ready for the rally because they know it would be peaceful like the ones held in Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and other Yoruba States.

DAILY POST reports that the activist explained that people outside the country have been funding the project, stressing that he alone cannot achieve anything.

“Those abroad are the ones contributing the money we use in buying vehicles and do other things. How many can I do? Sunday Igboho is not the only powerful person. There are many powerful persons everywhere, unless we want to deceive ourselves. I can’t do it all alone. We must all unite. But someone must lead first. Moses was chosen to librate the Israelites before others join him. God will fight for us.

I don’t have the power to fight the Federal Government. In fact, I can’t fight an ordinary Local Government Chairman. But the battle is the Lord’s. God who is the head of the battle will fight for us. Our own generation will emancipate the Yoruba race from slavery.

“To all Yorubas, come out on July 3 for the peaceful rally. We should not fight. We only want to tell Buhari that all we want is Yoruba Nation. Nobody should threaten us with death. You cannot kill us. There is no live champion, but current champion,” Igboho said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/i-dont-have-power-to-fight-govt-sunday-igboho-speaks-about-planned-lagos-rally/

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Abdul05: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Smart guy

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Exponential101: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Really ?!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Maxymilliano(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Romans 13 :: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. ... Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves

After God na government ...

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by richiemcgold: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
of course we know an individual like you don't have the power to fight fg, but you are not a coward like kanu.
Yorubas no dey do gragra, they always apply wisdom and will never run away from battle like ojukwu and kanu, they'll rather stay to counter their enemies like fela kuti and gani fawehinmi.

253 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by CilicMarin: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Brain resetting mode activated grin grin

I fear who no fear Buhari

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Monogamy: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Sunday Onigbo, it's time for you to retract your steps

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by richmond500: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Everybody go calm down las las.

The so called vegetable in Aso rock has shown them what power means

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by tomilayomi: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Wisdom

I think this make sense

"We should not fight. We only want to tell Buhari that all we want is Yoruba Nation."

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by CilicMarin: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
colorsofrainbow:
The way Fulani Terrorists are opening up threads upandan against anything seccession is a lesson to our sophisticated western brothers/sisters especially APC miscreants from the West,who are mocking Igbos today.It would be you next.
But in all,Biafra will come to light.
[/s]

Take handkerchief! cry cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Cosbyrich: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Yoruba nation is here to stay wink

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by noleflendum: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
More half done watery beans for Kanu

27 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by OnionBandit(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Chai!

This country truly needs a government with iron ballz.. aswearugad..

So Igboho fit recognise the existence of God and government?

The same illiterate faking arrest of DSS and Soldiers? cheesy

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
His name is Sunday Igboho. He is a Yoruba & he is not a TERRORIST.

He would never step on the blood of his own people to get to the FG. He is a meek servant & not a ruthless leader of his people.

Unlike hmmmmm,,,

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by illicit(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Fear of arrest don catch this one

Baba quickly change him mindset like the coward he is ..

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2021
richiemcgold:
of course we know an individual like you don't have the power to fight fg, but you are not a coward like kanu.
Yorubas no dey do gragra, they always apply wisdom and will never run away from battle like ojukwu and kanu, they'll rather stay to counter their enemies like fela kuti and gani fawehinmi.
I don't think you know the meaning of the word
"COWORD"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by NyamiriFlathead: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2021
You are a real yoruba man and we are with you, you are the moses of our time and we will do everything to support you, july 3 is on my mind and no evil shall befall us

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by NyamiriFlathead: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

alaye this one no be albino terrorist and runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu, make you know say level pass level
I don hear say nnamidiot cownu is now the new onikuje of kuje prison, ipigidiots come bow for your supleme leader

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by theFilmtric: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2021
This is a reasonable man

24 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Joromi1: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi may sound more learned than Sunday but Sunday is wiser by a mile.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by updatechange(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
He is stating the fact yet not backing out...
That's what we call guts grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by michelz: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
OP, so without mentioning Nnamdi Kanu your useless post will not trend?
What sort of hopeless idiocy is this?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by NyamiriFlathead: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Hizzy:

I don't think you know the meaning of the word
"COWORD"
we know now, from agbari ojukwu to nnamidiot cownu, what a tribe with brave people

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by BosseJ: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
All of a sudden Igboho is sounding calm. Could this be because of the Nnamdi Kanu arrest? The moment some of his supporters started threatening to confront the FG in solidarity with ipob was when I started feeling suspicious about them. Yorubas are not known to be flippant, hasty, nor tactless in their choice of battles. Igboho should use the Kanu predicament as a reason to modify his movement's strategy and tactics.

I am happy he has toned down on his threats against yoruba leaders that don't see eye to eye with him concerning the agitation for secession. He should also call his exuberant and uncouth supporters to order so that they don't burn bridges that he may later need in the future of the struggle. Kanu's fate should be a big lesson to the Oduduwa Republic agitators.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Siwisheswereesh: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Brain resetting mode activated grin grin

I fear who know fear Buhari

PrinceOfLagos:

Don't be a dullllard!!! Read!!!

The rally is still going ahead.

And he is right, all the same. cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by dederocs(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
He has not committed an offence yet, he is fighting to protect his ancestral lands. When you start running your own militias, showing off uniformed armed militias, the trouble with government will start. Sunday Ighoho work within the confines of the law, and your rights. Carry on, I support you.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by colorsofrainbow: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Take handkerchief! cry cry
You need the handkerchief...keep wiping away your tears.
More coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by talk2hb1(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Yoruba Tactics,
Violent should always be the last resort.
You can achieve the same result in a diplomatic manner, the aim is to win not to fight.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by TempUser: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Omo ogbon! wink cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.