Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nefarious Activities Of A Team Of Notorious Mobile Policemen And Lasma Officials - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nefarious Activities Of A Team Of Notorious Mobile Policemen And Lasma Officials (177 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Notorious Armed Robber Abiodun Egunjobi Aka Godogodo. / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Man Takes Picture With The Corpse Of Notorious Killer Don Wanny’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nefarious Activities Of A Team Of Notorious Mobile Policemen And Lasma Officials by doublecheif: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Permit me to use this medium to call the attention of Lagos State Government to the nefarious activities of a team of notorious mobile policemen and Lasma officials. They are made up of two mobile policemen, two lastma officials and some social miscreants.
They stopped my vehicle on traffic at Abesan Estate gate ipaja, I stopped and surdenly one of mobile policemen tried to force the car door open, while he was doing that I opened the door for him, hardly had he entered the car He switched of the engine and withheld the key and immediately jump out of the car.
So I came out of the car to ask him what issue was , he then told me I didn’t fasten my seat belt. At that point I attempted explaining to the policeman that took my key that I only came out of a residential neighbourhood to buy something, he wasn’t ready to hear anything, so I turned to another member of their team an elderly policeman to explain him that I live close by I only came to get something at the estate gate, before I could say Jack Robbison my car had disappeared.
All along a member of their gang was recording the whole event. The elder man latter told me if I still need my vehicle I should go to PWD . Not long after that they jump into a mini yellow bus and zoom off, leaving me dumbfounded at the estate gate there.
I found my way to PWD and one of them was already waiting for me to arrive PWD. Soon as I arrived he began to threaten me say, the video of me arguing with them has been sent to Alausa, that my case is a state issue, that I may not get my vehicle back and many cooked stories. ( ontop of say I no use seat belt in a residential area! Oga o!!! )
They eventually demanded 30000 naira, I couldn’t get help at that moment cos I knew it was a scam
So they collected 15000 naira from me right there in the PWD lasma office before my vehicle was released to me.
These are the same set of people that absconded with the woman who was bleeding. They operate daily around Ikeja suburban.
I urge Lagos State Government and other relevant authorities to help us bring these notorious men to book.

Jo.
Re: Nefarious Activities Of A Team Of Notorious Mobile Policemen And Lasma Officials by gasparpisciotta: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Take solace in the fact that you didn’t lose your car and be rest assured that karma will soon catch up and run over them.
Re: Nefarious Activities Of A Team Of Notorious Mobile Policemen And Lasma Officials by doublecheif: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Take solace in the fact that you didn’t lose your car and be rest assured that karma will soon catch up and run over them.

I believe you!

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Are Protesting Dangerously For Nnamdi Kanu In Port Harcourt (video) / Dezital, Best Search Engine Optimization Agency In Pakistan - Digital Marketing / Like South Sudan Like South Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.