Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped (31210 Views)

Bandits Kill Zamfara Lawmaker Who Just Defected, Kidnap Son, Driver / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / 4 Chieftains Of African Democratic Congress, Driver Kidnapped In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Don't mix things up with fake news. At that time, clinics treating Covid where only available in Lagos
lol.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
congratulations on your trophy.

enjoy
Do I look like I'm celebrating anything?!
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
velocity25:
No their attention is on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,
But I want to assure them you can't kill ideology!

which ideology?

shey the one they're tying medicine up and down or which one.

the guy doesn't give a Bleep igbo elders, how is that one going to make any impact.

my brother

wisdom is better than the weapons of war
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Bighead95(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
No hospital for the whole zamfara God catch am when we dey tell dem to do there states na money dem dey embezzle..

E remain the politicians wey dey travel abroad for medical reasons, there children's schoolings for abroad etc..... Una go dey get plane crash ni .. person wey survive the crash go land for lion or tiger's mouth......

Amen

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by beaversticks(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
I thought capturing kalu would end all this now

Misplaced priorities

Check my signature.. I sell affordable clothing fabrics with delivery nationwide
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by izubext007: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by aspabay(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

Las Las he's more popular than ur entire Bajinotu drinking and IGBO smoking generation

Popular as a terrorist, what a name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by UnabashedIPOB: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bandits have killed Muhammad Ahmad, the lawmaker representing Shinkafi Constituency in the Zamfara House of Assembly.

He said the gunmen also kidnapped the lawmaker’s son and driver.

The lawmaker’s son and driver were kidnapped by the bandits,’’ Jafaru-Kaura said.

All you UNITY BEGGARS, this is exactly the fate that awaits you and your family. You have not seen nothing yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by preselect(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
it may interest you to know that the lawmaker, and his fellow katsina Naizoorians are more interested in arresting Kanu than taking care of the Bandits and Terrorists in their backyard

#StillAZoo

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Lonelypacifist6: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chairman committee on budget, cannot budget for a standard hospital in his home state? And lost his life to bandits because of something he Must have seen as insignificant.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Johndqee001(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una never see anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by poiZon: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nbotee:
Chaiii see wetin Nnamdi Kanu cause ooo!!! OH wait, it's in Katsina d President's home state
Actually he was on his way to join apc, but the bandits had better plans and party for him.
See what nnamdi kanu has vause
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by poiZon: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
See those people up there shifting goal post. Some days back a notherner was killed in the east( that pdp state man) I've forgotten his name.

Who said banditry doesn't take place in the North?!

How many news do we read hear on Nairaland of people been guned down in the Eastern part of Nigeria.

Insecurity in on the rise in every part of Nigeria!! Let's hope the government does something about the whole thing.

Rip to the dead man.
Who be this?

Abeg getat

sorry o i came to remove the abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by xtervaganza(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sorry but not sorry. Ask him a week before his death he would swear on his life that Bihari is doing well and Nnamdi Kanu is the problem of the whole Africa

Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Blackdisciple(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na them them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na Nnamdi Kanu cause am

IPOB cause am.

Umu idiot.

Blame it on us umu igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by oyeb15: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
A standard FMC ey Gusau
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by MrEndowed1: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is very sad, May his soul rest in peace. Bread winner was murdered. Who do they expect to pay the ransom for the kidnapped victims. I'm so scared to go online this days. Bad news everywhere
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rush him to the hospital o
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by EmekaA125(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Northerners are all over Facebook, Twitter and offline rejoicing over the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu while Gumi's bandits are killing them like worthless animals. Ooh, North is not a productive region so killing million idiots there won't bother FG grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by EmekaA125(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrEndowed1:
This is very sad, May his soul rest in peace. Bread winner was murdered. Who do they expect to pay the ransom for the kidnapped victims. I'm so scared to go online this days. Bad news everywhere

grin grin
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by EmekaA125(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

kai this Kanu thing pain una ooo, how can the demigod of ipob be arrested like a chicken
At least he's still alive while bandits slaughter illiterate and poverty stricken Northerners as chicken grin grin
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by EmekaA125(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jannatul firdaus to his soul as I urge bandits to kill more grin grin
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by aspabay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaA125:

At least he's still alive while bandits slaughter illiterate and poverty stricken Northerners as chicken grin grin

Okay. What next

Rejoicing with terrorists. What a waste.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by EmekaA125(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Okay. What next

Rejoicing with terrorists. What a waste.
But you feign deaf and dumb over Gumi and Pantami's romance and affiliation with bandits and deadly terrorists. U Northerners are hypocrites that's why I don't like engaging you people. Kanu should be tormented and killed but Gumi should be allowed to continue being sole negotiator of terrorists. Nonsense
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by aspabay(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaA125:

But you feign deaf and dumb over Gumi and Pantami's romance and affiliation with bandits and deadly terrorists. U Northerners are hypocrites that's why I don't like engaging you people. Kanu should be tormented and killed but Gumi should be allowed to continue being sole negotiator of terrorists. Nonsense

And who said that, your brain isn't even capable of critical thinking aside sentiments and beclouded reasoning. Get away with your psychedelic bunkum.
Illiterate internet fiddler.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by velocity25(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

kai this Kanu thing pain una ooo, how can the demigod of ipob be arrested like a chicken
how does it Pain us? Every freedom fighter knows one thing for sure that this phase will surely come.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by velocity25(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

which ideology?

shey the one they're tying medicine up and down or which one.

the guy doesn't give a Bleep igbo elders, how is that one going to make any impact.

my brother

wisdom is better than the weapons of war
I think you need to go and google about Nelson Mandela,he never listened to ANC leaders,he always ingored their begging approach but did he achieved his aim?an ideology can't be killed take it from me.
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2021
velocity25:
I think you need to go and google about Nelson Mandela,he never listened to ANC leaders,he always ingored their begging approach but did he achieved his aim?an ideology can't be killed take it from me.

the urge is genuine but the method is wrong
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by velocity25(m): 5:41am On Jul 01, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

the urge is genuine but the method is wrong
I don't understand what you are saying, which one is the urge is genuine and the method is wrong?
Re: Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped by aspabay(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2021
velocity25:
how does it Pain us? Every freedom fighter knows one thing for sure that this phase will surely come.

Kanu is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.