Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog (8368 Views)

Best Dog Breeds For Farms / Best Dog Food To Buy For My Sable Gsd / Buy The Best Dog Food At The Best Price!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by ebonyoyas(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
U re welcome bro..
RYEOFARMS:

You do have a point boss, everyone knows what he’s looking for in a dog (plus he was the one asking for a rating here on nairaland undecided (eyes rolling) he should’ve seen it coming )

One thing If I might add, insisting on seeing the parents of the pup you intend to buy saves you the trouble as you’ll always know what to expect from the puppy (in terms of looks, growth e.t.c)

By the way, Thanks boss @ ebonyoyas I already applied what you recommended and I’m hoping to see results btw nw and Monday

1 Like

Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by drednoir(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
kekakuz:
how old is your Caucasian
10 wks old
Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by Eveezy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
kekakuz:
thanks for this. It's relaxing. I was about to give it out and start with a new Dog afresh
Getting a better quality dog will not be a bad idea, However it should not be cos some people told you it’s not big for 6 months
Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by rastaLivity: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
kekakuz:
Meet bobby
6 months old Caucasian.
Please help me rate the breed and growth
Nice Caucasian, looks well fed.

1 Like

Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by Petzyno: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
They were 10,7&15months old respectively wink

3 Likes

Re: Let's See A Photo Of Your Best Dog by SanLorrenzo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
My first dog don suffer grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian / Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. / How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.