Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN (4579 Views)

How To Attract Quality Clients And Sell Your Business With Rich / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Hello and welcome here…

If you are a freelancer who desires to have more clients walk through your door and sign lucrative contracts with you, this thread might be of help to you.

I am about to DEMONSTRATE -- over the course of the next 3 weeks -- how you can market yourself and fill your calendar with quality prospective clients, using LinkedIn.

It doesn't matter what services you render… or what skills you have, the strategies you will learn here are applicable for writers, graphic designers, social media marketers, web developers and just about any freelancer.

And guess what?

It's going to be mostly videos, because there will be a lot of demonstrations to be done.

If that tickles your fancy, you are welcome to join this ride.

I usually like to do something big for others - a group of people or an individual - around this time of the year because it’s my birthday month. And I personally feel the best way to ‘celebrate’ it is to share something useful with others.

Creating this thread is how I choose to do it this year. And you can be sure I will make every effort to make this thread worth it.

So buckle up as we shift into high gear…

WHY LINKEDIN?

Short answer:

The kind of clients you want to work with aka your dream clients are littered all over the platform.

CEO, Marketing managers, founders, owners, co-founders, and all the cream de la creme of big companies/organizations are hanging out on LinkedIn.

So it makes sense to POSITION yourself on this platform with the hopes of catching the attention of some of these big fishes.

I always used to hear about the power of LinkedIn for getting clients…

But I underrated it, and never took it serious, until a few months back.

The potential of that platform is C-R-A-Z-Y!

So stick around if you’d love to utilize it in your freelancing business...

9 Likes

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2021
THE GOAL OF THIS THREAD:

The goal of this thread is very simple:

I want to help as many freelancers as possible get their FIRST client on LinkedIn.

If you already utilize the LinkedIn platform and have already bagged clients from directly off the platform, you are awesome. Keep doing what you are doing. You probably wouldn’t learn anything new here.

But if you have NEVER grabbed a client directly from LinkedIn before, then this thread is perfect for you.

My goal is to help you get your first paying-client from that platform within the next 60 days.

If this thread can help even just 20 freelancers achieve that, I would be more than glad.

And guess what?

If you can get ONE client, you can get TEN.

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves yet…

Thing is...

The first win is usually the hardest.

But once you have one win under your belt, belief comes that you can do this.

With belief comes confidence etc etc…

So if you can get one client. Then you can rinse and repeat all you did to get more clients.

Makes sense?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2021
HOW THIS THREAD WILL WORK:

I remember saying at the start of this thread that the lessons will mostly be in video format.

They can take some time to put together and edit.

With that in mind, you can expect to receive lessons every other day, over the course of the next 3 weeks.

The days in-between should be implementation days for you.

On those days, try to put into action all that you have learned the previous day.

The people who will get the most out of this thread are those who take action without overanalyzing things.

You will figure things out as you go along.

I always like to say that it is in the heat of the battle that the most long-lasting lessons are learned.

A twitter friend of mine summed that up brilliantly when he recently wrote this:

"You will learn EVERYTHING that you need to WHILE RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS Instead of spending 6 months with all the courses and taking action for just 2 months Study for 3 weeks and then learn as you go "

By the way, twitter is a platform I intend to utilize more very soon. You can follow me there, too. My profile link is in my signature.

So be among one of those who will be doers and not only watchers.

And if there’s anything that doesn’t look clear to you while taking action come to this thread and ask questions.

I’ll do my best to help you gain clarity.

Finally, I will update this thread from time to time, so click on the “follow” link now in other to stay in the loop and get notified when new updates drop.

8 Likes

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2021
LET’S DIVE IN…

Before I start any training at all, I like to talk about laying a solid foundation.

If you pay heed to the following and bring them to the table, you are giving yourself a good chance of succeeding with this training.

Firstly, not everyone who zips through the lessons and pages of this thread will make money with the information shared. It’s the truth.

While I’ll do my best to reveal everything as much as you need to get started, some people will read from page 1 to the last page and still fail with this. And that’s down to many factors.

The most common one being the FEAR to launch into the deep. i.e taking action.

You see, getting access to these lessons alone without putting into practice all that you learn is not enough to get results. Gaining knowledge is one thing and putting that knowledge into practice is quite another thing entirely.

So I am pleading with you, in order NOT to be among the percentage of people who will not make any headway with this, be ready to take action.

One of my FB friends once said: “An idiot who takes action is better than the genius who sits and thinks things through.”

So whatever you learn, in order to make it work, start taking action.

I can’t preach the importance of that enough.

Secondly, this thread on its own is not going to be the only thing you need.

While this will be chucked full with more than good-enough strategies to get you started and profitable as fast as possible, there are still other things you will need to learn that this thread may not have provided. There are other resources out there that you should also check out.

To even save costs you can make use of Google, Youtube, etc. But never stop learning and never stop improving.

Lastly, giving up shouldn’t be an option. Because this really works.

When you start out, things might be incredibly difficult for you. That is normal. A lot of things we start out as newbies need time to get used to.

But if on encountering a few difficulties, you decide to call it quits just a few weeks into your new business, then you may have missed a potentially great opportunity to carve out something sensational for yourself.

There is something called uninformed optimism…

It is the excitement people feel when they spot a new opportunity…

The brain picks up the signal that this is something that could benefit that person. It releases dopamine and gets the person optimistically excited about trying out this opportunity.

What happens to most people after this is that when they begin digging into this new opportunity, they start to see that work is actually required to succeed with it.

At this stage, their optimism starts to fade away…

Doubts start to creep in…

Fear shows its ugly face…

At this stage, the person is said to be experiencing informed pessimism.

From informed pessimism, they slip into the “valley of despair.”

This is the lowest of the lows.

...the nadir of the journey with this new thing.

It is at this stage that many, many people QUIT!

But those who persist and push through this phase will MOST likely start to see success.

They will get their first win.

With that win comes confidence.

Belief will come that “yes, I can do this.”

This stage is called informed optimism…

And that is why motivational speakers like to preach to you about never giving up. Because it aligns perfectly with how our brain treats new info.

Make of that little psychology lesson what you will.

P.S. Got questions?

Don’t hesitate to have a field day below...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2021
VIDEO ONE: Introduction To Marketing Yourself As A Freelancer...

Let's talk about marketing your services because that's what we are going to be doing on LinkedIn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNwxBtLcptE

13 Likes

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by vickybby(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Here come the great super Internet marketing wizard. All hail venzal,...great man of the moment kindly keep me posted....Like hearing from you after years
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Brooo: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice!
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by FunnyDude(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Heyyy, anyone reading this thread... If you're smart enough, you will get a pen and some jotter... stay in the front seat of this class.

Value is all I see here.
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by shiffynaani(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Following boss
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Greenbuoy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Present sir!
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by millennialaku2: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
following
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Amhappy(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Welcome back Venzal. Happy birthday belated. Another thread to uplift others. Please make sure you visit our email copy writing thread. I couldn't join the telegram as it's not going through.

1 Like

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Mustiboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Glad I'm here early Venzal.

Following bumper to bumper.

The Telegram link isn't working by the way.
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by ArticleBeast: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pay attention to this man. I remember his first ever paid online tutorial he held. That tutorial changed my life.

4 Likes

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Zowee10(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lemme mark my attendance here boss
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Neydu(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow, I got value. Great info.
If you need a verified PayPal account, I'm your plug. 09019149818 (WhatsApp)
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by africanman85: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Ayoshewa12(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Present sir
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Lawnray: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Welcome back my boss and mentor

My life changed when you created and i soak myself in your email copywriting thread in August.

I am following you bumper to bumper

God bless you

1 Like

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Lawnray: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2021
I started the president already, would be glad to connect with y’all on LinkedIn

Here is the link to my profile

http://linkedin.com/in/ishola-habeeb-52b0ab1b5
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Prismprecious(f): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you Venzal for all that you do. I'm actively following.

Happy birthday Boss.
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by James39: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2021
let me book space BRB
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Cipherson(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2021
So glad I saw this post on time.
Its actually what I needed.
Ride on venzal
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by RapportNaija(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Let's go!
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by IncredibleWrite: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Listen to him and take whatever he says seriously.

He's a silent genius.

1 Like

Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by adefemi007(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Space booked
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Carmal90(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Ok
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by HumanCalc: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Someone should pls help me with a way to get on the telegram group� The link no dey work
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Prismprecious(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Humancalc, send a mail, I'll add you to the group
Re: FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN by Venzal: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
VIDEO 2: Introduction To The Overarching Strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxwMbVKRrI

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life / Crayfish Supplier Needed. / Can I Use Uk Atm Card To Withdraw In Nigeria Atm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.