Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD (86530 Views)

Sunrise: Leno Adesanya Lured Ministers With Women Over $6bn Mambilla Project- FG / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by SATANICALLY: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2021
There are Indications that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was arrested in a South American country after he was tricked by a Nigerian Lady working undercover with Nigerian security agencies

A source who did not give details of what Nnamdi Kanu was doing with the lady in the South American country, confirmed that Nnamdi Kanu left his London abode where as a British citizen, he has rights and flew to the South American country, thereby falling prey to security operatives.

The source said that on arriving at the popular South American country, the undercover agent ushered him to a hotel which unknown to Kanu was already secured by intelligence operatives.

The IPOB leader was subsequently tranquilized with a suspected high dose of drugs that knocked him off before he was moved into a vehicle and driven to the airport.

Thereafter, the source said Kanu was flown to Nigeria in a private jet which was already on standby for the journey to Nigeria and that he slept all through the journey.

A source said the successful arrest of Nnamdi Kanu by the coordinated efforts of Nigerian Security Agencies led by the National Intelligence Agency and INTERPOL and his subsequent Movement to Nigeria, was the reason President Muhammadu Buhari’s scheduled trip to London for medical check up was postponed.

The planning and execution of the arrest and his movement to Nigeria was said to be ‘an Ultra-Secret Intelligence Mission’ which many diplomatic and other officials, even in government were not privy to.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/how-lady-lured-nnamdi-kanu-from-london-to-a-south-american-country-%E2%80%95-source/

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked shocked

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2021
I honestly don't believe this made up lies

568 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by tamdun: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Different stories just dey fly left and right

412 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by ivolt: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
The first time, Kanu was arrested while lodging with prostitutes in Lagos.
The second time around, he traveled to be with a fake prostitute in Brazil.
So predictable.

368 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by HigherEd: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
What kind of poor reporting is this. You mean Interpol would drug a suspect añd fly him to Nigeria

387 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Triquetra: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
They have sha caught him.... sad

they should do whatever they wanna do with him and let us rest..
PM news said czech republic now Vanguard said its South America
soon another would soon come out and say he went to watch copa america

all this Nigeria Dailies just throwing so many trash everywhere since yesterday..

we move

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by tutudesz: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Abuja arrest na woman cause am and now another woman caused his international arrest grin na woman go finish biafra be dat O!

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by chiiraq802(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Abeg ah don tire for KANU news....

Last time i checked Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of this failed Country,

He is not the one supporting Terrorists and Marauding Fulani Herdsmen.

He's not the one that increased PMS price in Nigeria.

No be Nnamdi kanu make things cost for market and life unbearable for the masses.

It was the handwork of APShit and that gworo drinking mannequin in Aso Rock.

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na one thing go kill a man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by tutudesz: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
ivolt:
The first time, Kanu was arrested while lodging with prostitutes in Lagos.
The second time around, he traveled to be with a fake prostitute in Brazil.
So predictable.
grin the struggle for biafra no easy Baba need to keep fit grin

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by FreeStuffsNG: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
If this is true, I hope those young folks who still think that everyone in government is clueless has learnt a lesson. In this age of technology, you can run but can't hide. God bless Nigeria.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Omo konji wan kill the fraudster but yet he kept shouting biafra or death.

The fraudster went to hit punnany but at the end, he just woke up in Nigeria. Mad_ooh grin

92 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by NwaAmaikpe: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked

Dear Hajaratu,

I know you promised me heaven on earth when we meet this Friday in your house considering your husband is away from town. I've had sleepless nights for 3days due to the excitement coming from imagining the number of times you'd make me ejaculate when I visit.

However, with the recent developments around town. First, with Ataga and now with MNK, it is with a heart overwhelmed with 'akonuche' that I am officially turning down your offer.

I choose to masturbate instead.

I regret whatever inconveniences my decision to temporarily put my preek in check will cause you and the people who may have sent you.
It is true that something must kill a man, but I refuse to let it be my preek.

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.

339 Likes 37 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by DDDEnterprises: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2021
How true is this biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Gondonu: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fear women.It must be stupid of Nnamdi Kanu to fall in for this if this story is true.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by RuddyFusion(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beer parlour gossip

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Something is wrong with their "Ultra-Secret Intelligence Mission’ " if they are desperately testing waters with the release of these their useless information leaving political analyst to give their opinions on the matter

So that they can use it to rewrite their faulty script!

This government is utterly shameless if they are this desperate about Nnamdi Kanu but not about Fulani herdmen, the whole country has been complaining about which led to the ESN picking up arms

Has the federal government till date addressed the issue NO!!!

They are also pure scammers if they can apprehend Kanu in this manner but cannot apply the same "Ultra-Secret Intelligence Mission’ " to bring an end to banditary and kidnapping ravaging this country for years now!

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GTkester: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
PURE LIE!

NK was arrested in an African country, by the country's security, and deported to Nigeria.

This story is just DSS and FG tryna prove that they've Strong covert capabilities, which we know they don't have!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by BiafIntel: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
How low Vanguard can go. FACT is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested by nigerian authorities. He gave himself up to nigeria and nigeria failed into his trap. Biafra's International lawyers are preparing to arrive in nigeria anytime from now. Biafra is near, my people get ready for your freedom.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by AroleOduduwa2: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Our media house are our biggest problem in Nigeria. They are quick to publish any nonsense so as to attract more traffic and also do the bidding of whichever govt is in power.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by ivandragon: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Could it be for arms deal or for sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by NIJJAking(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
There maybe some truth here that guy too like woman. What a sad moment for all igbos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by mytime24(f): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Britain don exchange kanu for naija oiL

6 Likes

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by noleflendum: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I honestly don't believe this made up lies
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by noleflendum: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafIntel:
How low Vanguard can go. FACT is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested by nigerian authorities. He gave himself up to nigeria and nigeria failed into his trap. Biafra's International lawyers are preparing to arrive in nigeria anytime from now. Biafra is near, my people get ready for your freedom.
is this joke or what?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Karlovych: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
embarassed embarassed Ewedu and Amala propaganda

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by vasel15: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
lies from the pit of hell brazil do not extradite nobody,uneducated fools,a simple google search would have cured your ignorance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Quality20(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
seems true. many ppl foolishly think that Britain ,America and other western countries can protect their rights, but what they don't know is that if they don't have much to gain from u, they are gonna dispose u off to the party where they have much to gain. Once again, don't take western countries for their promises. just throw back their promises at them if u doubt them

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.