Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD (86468 Views)

Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / Buhari Writes Senate From London To Confirm Justice Abdullahi / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Kingzjayzee: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Hajaratu,

I know you promised me heaven on earth when we meet this Friday in your house considering your husband is away from town. I've had sleepless nights for 3days due to the excitement coming from imagining the number of times you'd make me ejaculate when I visit.

However, with the recent developments around town. First, with Ataga and now with MNK, it is with a heart overwhelmed with 'akonuche' that I am officially turning down your offer.

I choose to masturbate instead.

I regret whatever inconveniences my decision to temporarily put my preek in check will cause you and the people who may have sent you.
It is true that something must kill a man, but I refuse to let it be my preek.

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.
in other word, u choose to ''vaselinate''. Mad_ooh
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GetMeRight: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I honestly don't believe this made up lies

Well, I believe the story because it makes sense considering all the unanswered questions.
UK didn't hand him over to Nigeria.
He lusts after women a lots.
Why would he leave his safe zone other than that?

ivolt:
The first time, Kanu was arrested while lodging with prostitutes in Lagos.
The second time around, he traveled to be with a fake prostitute in Brazil.
So predictable.

There is pattern already, he had free money from zombies to lavish. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GetMeRight: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2021
HigherEd:
What kind of poor reporting is this. You mean Interpol would drug a suspect añd fly him to Nigeria

Is that a war crime or crime against humanity?
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by samsongbemisola(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2021
First Czechlovakia, then an african country now south America.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GetMeRight: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2021
chiiraq802:
Abeg ah don tire for KANU news....

Last time i checked Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of this failed Country,

He is not the one supporting Terrorists and Marauding Fulani Herdsmen.

He's not the one that increased PMS price in Nigeria.

No be Nnamdi kanu make things cost for market and life unbearable for the masses.

It was the handwork of APShit and that gworo drinking mannequin in Aso Rock.

May be you didn't check well that last time. South East is experiencing unrest and lots of killings are taking place there and Kanu is responsible for it.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GetMeRight: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Hajaratu,

I know you promised me heaven on earth when we meet this Friday in your house considering your husband is away from town. I've had sleepless nights for 3days due to the excitement coming from imagining the number of times you'd make me ejaculate when I visit.

However, with the recent developments around town. First, with Ataga and now with MNK, it is with a heart overwhelmed with 'akonuche' that I am officially turning down your offer.

I regret whatever inconveniences my decision to temporarily put my preek in check will cause you and the people who may have sent you.

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.

You are not a Muslim, the first that should have come to your brain was supposed to be the one from your religion or tribe. You carefully and intentionally chose that name. Why?
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by GetMeRight: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Something is wrong with their "Ultra-Secret Intelligence Mission’ " if they are desperately testing waters with the release of these their useless information leaving political analyst to give their opinions on the matter

So that they can use it to rewrite their faulty script!

[s] This government is utterly shameless if they are this desperate about Nnamdi Kanu but not about Fulani herdmen, the whole country has been complaining about which led to the ESN picking up arms [/s]

Has the federal government till date addressed the issue NO!!!

They are also pure scammers if they can apprehend Kanu in this manner but cannot apply the same "Ultra-Secret Intelligence Mission’ " to bring an end to banditary and kidnapping ravaging this country for years now!

Someone is extremely pained and wailing bitterly.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Michaelcruise(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2021
This is a big lie . Kanu was arrested in Kenya get you facts right.
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/how-lady-lured-nnamdi-kanu-from-london-to-a-south-american-country-%E2%80%95-source/
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by aspabay(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Nigeria will not rise.
It will get worse.
Tell me where are you going to send all the foreign bandits imported into this country?
How are you going to dislodge Iswap that has Nigeria their operational base.
I was watching one documentary on the ISIS and was shocked when their said something about their fighters in Nigeria.
Nobody is wishing Nigeria is evil as Nigeria is already an evil forest.
Imagine a lawmaker who was taking his son to hospital was killed and the sick child taken by bandits.where do you see kind of thing happen and what do you think is the fate of that child.

You shall see Nigeria rise but you will not partake in it.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by od501: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by emezuo17: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/how-lady-lured-nnamdi-kanu-from-london-to-a-south-american-country-%E2%80%95-source/
. Very stupid and infantile narrative, i know some blockheads will still believe this nonsense story.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Tokotaya: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
The brother has disclosed he was arrested in Kenya
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Mayor1732: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Hendtime: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Abuja arrest na woman cause am and now another woman caused his international arrest grin na woman go finish biafra be dat O!

Just leave our Diletor o, he must enjoy all the donations from us, his gullible stooges. He was busy enjoying puna and dressing up in Fendi while his ESN foot soldiers are here eating sugarcane and garri in the forests

grin grin grin
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I honestly don't believe this made up lies

Who cares what you believe.

But you have to believe that he has been caught.

Or you don't believe that too?
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by tutudesz: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Hendtime:

Just leave our Diletor o, he must enjoy all the donations from us, his gullible stooges. He was busy enjoying puna and dressing up in Fendi while his ESN foot soldiers are here eating sugarcane and garri in the forests

grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Very lame propaganda! A weak ploy to distract Nigerians from the obvious
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Ifearnoevil: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

You shall see Nigeria rise but you will not partake in it.

With people like you, Nigeria will not rise.
You can decieve your from now till tomorrow,I repeat Nigeria will not rise.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Notasyouthink: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Captain8:
shut up and follow the reality... biafra is dead.... toto don finish cownu..
i wonder where is this fozapi notasyouthink bkayy afonjaheadshunt and cos are... abi heart heart don ki dem..?.. come i still love una o
Don't tell me you are among the idiots that believed this fake news??
For your info, kanu was adopted in kenya .

Fools everywhere!
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Hajaratu,

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.

Savage!!!
You're the best when it comes to this..lol.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by aspabay(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

[s]With people like you, Nigeria will not rise.
You can decieve your from now till tomorrow,I repeat Nigeria will not rise.[/s]

Nigeria will surely rise and you will hear of it.

Nigeria will rise
Nigeria will prevail
Nigeria will triumph
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by biafranrealson: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2021
This is false
There is no way MNK will fly out from UK without any top IPOB member aware even the destination country have IPOB coordinators there will be on ground to receive him
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by themanderon: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Lies lies and more lies. His brother said he was picked up in Kenya. I will rather believe his brother than all this unfounded imaginations coming from this lying government. Not a very big fan of MNK but the things he revealed about these devils really ruffled their feathers. Lets see how it all goes.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by SLOVFO(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2021
HigherEd:
What kind of poor reporting is this. You mean Interpol would drug a suspect añd fly him to Nigeria

So what's the point in Interpol drugging a suspect?
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by ThugBoy(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Mumu government the killers wey dey bush for the country una nor fit catch them na the one wey dey diaspora na una dey form tactics.
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Arrahman39: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2021
One thing most surely kill a man and its takes greatness to be killed by woman...
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by paltielx: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Maybe she wanted to bribe him or was his girlfriend. I never respected the technicality of nigeria security agencies until now
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by Posh2018: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
BiafIntel:
How low Vanguard can go. FACT is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested by nigerian authorities. He gave himself up to nigeria and nigeria failed into his trap. Biafra's International lawyers are preparing to arrive in nigeria anytime from now. Biafra is near, my people get ready for your freedom.

Delusion extra-ordinary
Re: How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD by BishopSolo(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Hajaratu,

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.

You coordinate die.... You refuse to allow you self-esteem to lure you to death

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.