Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) (82185 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
West2019:
don't mind those fools . Davido know what is he doing

You and the person wey you quote dey the same category Sha. Chai
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by laitsy: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Don't know him but sympathize with his family and associate. May his gentle soul rest in peace and may God grant him eternal rest. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji hun
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Ambber(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Ha

My dear aburo, may Allah grant you aljana firdaus.

Habeeb, omo Epe Ogunmodede, you left us way too soon.
We spoke just recently and was looking forward to seeing you soon but Allah knows best.

Just buried the father some months ago and now you are also gone. Hard on the family, very hard.

We all missing you already, still trying to get over ths shock.
sorry for your loss, may his soul find peace as he rests from the labour of this world (Ameen) why was he called Obama though?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Confirm!
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
No mind those nonsense people up there spitting shits

You do drug you no do drug you no go die?

Death awaits us all

It's inescapable and unavoidable nomatter how you live life or careful you live it

So shut the Bleep up and just wish hin RIP in peace and walk away
Datas121:
You guys are busy saying drugs drugs, is it only DMW (30 billion Gang) that are taking drugs in this industry? Na only them high pass? Abi royal highness ni.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Gjmff: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Life
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
React to what exactly? Mtchewww

Shioorrr! undecided
Na today person dey die
StrongandMighty:
I'm waiting for David to react
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by esky158(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Because people at peace are high on life and how beautiful it is. They don't get themselves addicted to alcohol, drugs, sex or such in quest for it. I know because I'm one
Guy u are hiegh on poverty
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Tangana: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
RIP bro
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by tknyskny(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Davido wetin happen naaaaa......... I swear if I hear any new hit song back to back, I go cryyyyy RITUALLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
esky158:

Guy u are hiegh on poverty

You don't need a lot of STUFF to live a good, peaceful life. That's the devil's biggest lie. And you don't need to be in competition with anyone. Stuff and multiple sex partners don't bring satisfaction, peace, nor enjoyment of life! You see all these people with multiple wives always caught molesting some small girl. That's one proof of that!
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tony142:

Oga shut up and hustle

At least the guy chop life. On like some people DAT came with nothing gain nothing and still leave with nothing.

Unfortunately no one wants to leave after all...but in life what is the definition of having something...to you..car and affluence is something..to others..just sleep and what to eat is everything..bro..life is nothing in true sense
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ambber:
sorry for your loss, may his soul find peace as he rests from the labour of this world (Ameen) why was he called Obama though?

Ameen.
Seriously, I not 100% sure but I think it is because he has always been known as 44. Obama is also the 44th President of the US. I think that's where that came from.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rich poor last last everybody will die....... See now all those cars and ur friends left u alone just left with u and ur deed..... Inalilahi waina ilaihi rojiun...Rijf
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Realhommie:
Looking at how and where he was buried it's obvious he's not from a wealthy family but dude was balling steady spending money every other day. The way they spend money you'd think their father is dangote. I mean, asides Davido whose family is wealthy, Mayorkun and Peruzzi who's done well for themselves what do the others do to be living very large? Especially this dude?

My drift? Yahoo... Especially this dude, I'm thinking his death has to do with Yahoo+....

Everyone knows he’s not from a rich family. I’ve seen some of his Instagram posts with his family and they were obviously a typical Lagos lower middle class family. Davido has many boys like that around him and they get caught up in his lifestyle forgetting that when the consequences come, whether legal or healthcare wise, his family has the money to sort things out and theirs don’t.

We all know these kind of people from secondary school that attach themselves to the rich kids and follow them to indulge in things that their own family do not have the capacity to handle if goes wrong. I suspect foul play in his death too but I just Hope lessons are learnt from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by chiedu7: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:
If not that Davido be get small money , me don't understand all these deaths around him

E get as e be
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Phyde:

Na only them dey the entertainment industry ?
not everyone in the industry lives the way Davido and his crew live. If you know you know. Those guys are wild. Even wizkid takes a chill every now and then. Don’t you notice he disappears for months at a time sometimes? Burna boy just smokes his weed and makes music. Davido and his boys are the ones always up and down the place partying, traveling, drinking and doing all sorts of drugs.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:
If not that Davido be get small money , me don't understand all these deaths around him
i thought of these, davido has been marked, he has to pray, and near GOD,
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:

i thought of these, davido has been marked, he has to pray, and near GOD,
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace niggar
FAST LANCE KILLS,DRUG KILL,WEEDS KILLS AND BANGING PUSSY KILLS. BE WISE
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by quickly: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
One boy 21 years wey I know no drinking or smoking he check his blood pressure.

He was in stage 2 hypertension and him know no if not dat he went to hospital for fever.

Assume he had a fast lifestyle and injecting smoke and alcohol into his blood he for die throwaway and ppl go talk say na something else kill am

Meanwhile na hereditary and based on food
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:

How many don die for Burna , Wizzy and Flavour crew ?

How many people dey their crew wey popular?

Are they more popular than Davido guys?

A lot of them have died and the media won't even report them?

Mention any 3 names of people following wizkid, burna and flavour
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Everyone knows he’s not from a rich family. I’ve seen some of his Instagram posts with his family and they were obviously a typical Lagos lower middle class family. Davido has many boys like that around him and they get caught up in his lifestyle forgetting that when the consequences come, whether legal or healthcare wise, his family has the money to sort things out and theirs don’t.

We all know these kind of people from secondary school that attach themselves to the rich kids and follow them to indulge in things that their own family do not have the capacity to handle if goes wrong. I suspect foul play in his death too but I just Hope lessons are learnt from it.

He is not from a rich family? Are you kidding me?

Do you even know who his father is?

Someone who had businesses and houses in UK?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Realhommie:
Looking at how and where he was buried it's obvious he's not from a wealthy family but dude was balling steady spending money every other day. The way they spend money you'd think their father is dangote. I mean, asides Davido whose family is wealthy, Mayorkun and Peruzzi who's done well for themselves what do the others do to be living very large? Especially this dude?

My drift? Yahoo... Especially this dude, I'm thinking his death has to do with Yahoo+....

He is not from a poor family. Say what you know.

He is from a rich family and he is based in the UK.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.
This is one of the most powerful comments of all time on nairaland
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Mrxawe: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Virtually everyone of his associates both dead and alive aren't from rich homes. Except tagbo that was a little average tho (Not sure). Even Obama is from a below average home. Dude even looks like someone that neglected his family . (Those sorta grass to grace guys that will just forget and neglect their family when they blow). From the way and where he was buried, even the people doing his burial arrangements in that video.

That asides. I keep saying it, this thing isn't normal again, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Davido an his crew aren't the only gengs who drink, do drugs and ball. Olamide's camp are far worse. Do you know anything about wizkid's camp? Those ones are on another level entirely. Davido's camp no do drugs reach wizzy. If 4 of ur associates die in less than 5 years then I don't blame the conspiracy theorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
PortableToDynam:

You and the person wey you quote dey the same category Sha. Chai
what's dis one saying
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Mrxawe: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
not everyone in the industry lives the way Davido and his crew live. If you know you know. Those guys are wild. Even wizkid takes a chill every now and then. Don’t you notice he disappears for months at a time sometimes? Burna boy just smokes his weed and makes music. Davido and his boys are the ones always up and down the place partying, traveling, drinking and doing all sorts of drugs.
Guy davido crew no even do all this youth exuberance reach olamide crew not to talk of Wizkid crew forget . Him crew get money pass olamide crew o but them no do reach half of the drugs they do.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Mrxawe: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na that Israel DMW I pity pass. I just hope God won't make him the next victim.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by subcbouy: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Stop hard drugs, alcohol and smoking, Instead drink more water.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by oluwoleife: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2021
beautyhd:
Who's the lady explaining how her friend and boy friend died same day last week, like who asked her?

Be like say na she get bad luck sef���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.