Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Top South African Universities And Private Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top South African Universities And Private Schools (1290 Views)

11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Appreciating both the quality of education and infrastructural magnificence of South African Universities.The pictures are not posted in any particular rank or order.Anyways, let's get to it.

University of Johannesburg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow! Following...

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:
Wow! Following...
. cool

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
UJ - student accommodation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:
Wow! Following...

Don't forget to contribute cool cool
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Don't forget to contribute cool cool

You've got it covered so far, will add in the coming days.

Didn't know UJ student accommodation looked so cool. Any parent would love to leave their child over there while they are in a foreign country. cool

1 Like

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

You've got it covered so far, will add in the coming days.

Didn't know UJ student accommodation looked so cool. Any parent would love to leave their child over there while they are in a foreign country. cool

I don't know what you mean by that cool grin
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
University of Pretoria - ranked among the very best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
University of Pretoria.

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
University of Cape Town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I don't know what you mean by that cool grin

I'm adapting it to the Nigerian audience. SA is a foreign country for them.

1 Like

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by Shattuck(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow really beautiful pics.

1 Like

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
My favourite... WITS cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
2nd in Africa after UCT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stellenbosch university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Stellenbosch university

If u hadn't mentioned the name I would have thought it's some campus of UCT I'm unfamiliar with coz of the mountain range.

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

If u hadn't mentioned the name I would have thought it's some campus of UCT I'm unfamiliar with coz of the mountain range.

I see what you talking about.It's almost as if they interchange position when you look at the mountain view.
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
University of South Africa (UNISA)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fourways High School.

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TMKsouth: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Fourways High School.

This is a university in some countries.

1 Like

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

This is a university in some countries.

I know cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Appreciating both the quality of education and infrastructural magnificence of South African Universities.The pictures are not posted in any particular rank or order.Anyways, let's get to it.

University of Johannesburg

give us more cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
TjoBATHONG:

give us more cheesy

I'd this you? cheesy
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'd this you? cheesy

Mr Vaal cool
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by JaceBlaze: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
TjoBATHONG:

Mr Vaal cool

grin

I'll try to gather pics smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin

I'll try to gather pics smiley

would love that, keep us updated atleast once a week, it's time to apply now for next year's admissions.
Re: Top South African Universities And Private Schools by XAUBulls: 8:58am On Jan 03
JaceBlaze:
Stellenbosch university
Bump.
Stellenbosch. Great colonial-style structures.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help With Quantitative Reasoning / Skillshare Premium Account Cookies 2022 | Daily Update / Gce Result Held Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.