Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wife Pregnant From A White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pregnant From A White Man (5820 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Get Pregnant From Dry Humping! / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pregnant From A White Man by dealordea(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2011
Very touchy subject here, but anyone else ever been in this horrible situation. My friend wife of 3 years just recently told him that she has been having an affair. She had 1 sons from a prior realtionship before they met, and they have a daughter together. Now she is pregnant and paternity test came back saying that the baby is not my friend own. She is a gorgeous woman who he love, but he is completly distraught. She has told him that she is willing to end the affair, but is too late to even think about an abortion. To add to the problem, even if he was willing to raise this child, the father is white His not a racist, just can't imagine the humilation of all friends and family knowing what happened. he love her, but the trust have been betrayed, WHAT SHOULD HE DO? Help!
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 08, 2011
If he loves the wife and want t to forgive her, let him just do it and forget it ever happened, otherwise he should just settle for a divorce and forgets he ever loved her
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Osama10(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2011
Divorce the silly LovePeddler, what nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Tosinville(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2011
Nigga please, divorce a street slut
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On May 09, 2011
Osama10:

Because she has a baby by a white man? undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On May 09, 2011
tiniyata:

If he loves the wife and want t to forgive her, let him just do it and forget it ever happened, otherwise he should just settle for a divorce and forgets he ever loved her

He also need to think about what she would do to him if he got a white woman pregnant during the marriage.

What he do to her as a result then someone should do to him as a result if he did the same deed.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by aminalib(f): 1:18am On May 09, 2011
I thought africans have strong morals and dont believe in divorce
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Jenifa1: 1:19am On May 09, 2011
aminalib:

I thought africans have strong morals and dont believe in divorce

the rule only applies if it's the husband that's cheating.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by aminalib(f): 1:21am On May 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

the rule only applies if it's the husband that's cheating.

grin grin
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Sirfly: 1:21am On May 09, 2011
aminalib:

grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by aminalib(f): 1:23am On May 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Sirfly: 1:25am On May 09, 2011
aminalib:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed

i like you i think. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by aminalib(f): 1:29am On May 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

i like you i think. undecided undecided undecided

please don't undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Nobody: 4:49am On May 09, 2011
Osama10:

Mrs.Chima:

Because she has a baby by a white man? undecided

Good question. cool
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Nobody: 7:10am On May 09, 2011
but come o, how can a married woman sleep with another man? na wa oh lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 7:45am On May 09, 2011
How can a married man sleep with another woman? Na wa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by deniyor: 7:49am On May 09, 2011
deal_ordea:

Very touchy subject here, but anyone else ever been in this horrible situation. My friend wife of 3 years just recently told him that she has been having an affair. She had 1 sons from a prior realtionship before they met, and they have a daughter together. Now she is pregnant and paternity test came back saying that the baby is not my friend own. She is a gorgeous woman who he love, but he is completly distraught. She has told him that she is willing to end the affair, but is too late to even think about an abortion. To add to the problem, even if he was willing to raise this child, the father is white His not a racist, just can't imagine the humilation of all friends and family knowing what happened. he love her, but the trust have been betrayed, WHAT SHOULD HE DO? Help!

Next time, come up with a better story. Paternity test on a pregnancy? Liar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by chiozor: 8:12am On May 09, 2011
^^^^wht lies are you saying paternity test is not possible during pregnancy
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:17am On May 09, 2011
Medically speaking, a paternity test can be done on an unborn child. Thanks to advanced technology it is possible to determine the paternity of a child in the mother's womb.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by ektbear: 8:34am On May 09, 2011
divorce
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2011
@OP: If he wants to forgive her then the both of them need to work on mending their broken marriage. 'm not one of those people who'll say forgive and forget, he can forgive her but the both of them should never forget what happened. They need to use this event as a means of making the relationship work [if they want to continue being with one another]. Yes, it will be embarrassing to raise a child who is obviously not yours but its how you handle the situation that determines how things will happen. You [your friend] can't always let people's judgments determine how his marriage will function.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by deniyor: 12:16pm On May 09, 2011
chiozor:

^^^^wht lies are you saying paternity test is not possible during pregnancy

Mrs.Chima:

Medically speaking, a paternity test can be done on an unborn child. Thanks to advanced technology it is possible to determine the paternity of a child in the mother's womb.

My bad! embarassed Good to know a dude doesnt hv to wait for 9 months to find out. Thanks
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by LadyT(f): 12:25pm On May 09, 2011
dump her angry
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Zahnda(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2011
A paternity test can be done during pregnancy, not advisable though as it can negatively affect the foetus.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Nautillus(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2011
Better divorce her now angry angry angry
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On May 09, 2011
Zahnda:

A paternity test can be done during pregnancy, not advisable though as it can negatively affect the foetus.

There are invasive ways to conduct a paternity test while the fetus in the mother's womb that would not cause any injury to both the mother and the fetus.  It's also depends on the facility which the mother use as a choice of practitioner as well.  Some medical facilities supports defensive medicine and some support invasive medicine.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by oderemo(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2011
sue her and make sure she leaves with nothing.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrCork17: 8:52am On May 10, 2011
deal_ordea. bro, a preggnannt man nyansh your wife? undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by speakmamaj(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2011
Your friend is the only one that can take his decision, cos hes the one wearing the shoe,
you don't help someone takes decision in issues like this
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On May 10, 2011
Oooh lawd help us!
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by chylind5: 2:29pm On May 10, 2011
Would the man in question swear he never had an affair throughout the period of their marriage. Though am not justifying the action of the woman but i think that conscience is God in man. I would never divorce my husband no matter wat he does to me. The same thing should be applicable to my husband. The man should forgive his wife and mend the broken marriage with true repentance from his wife.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by Pafuri(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2011
"Pregnant for", "pregnant by", or "impregnated by"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.