Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol (52304 Views)

Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by favicng: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
“I’m done with cigarettes & Alcohol” - Peruzzi says as he narrates how obamadmw died. Swipe ��

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by sweetshisha: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You cant also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Akakanfirstclass(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

375 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Rotiix(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wise decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Omeleyi: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
God will help u get over it

6 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Rickmann: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
favicng:
“I’m done with cigarettes & Alcohol” - Peruzzi says as he narrates how obamadmw died. Swipe ��

Did you notify us before you started?
Continue pls, it's good for you.
Idiot...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Fedrick100: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stop clout chasing with someone death

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Saintdan0421(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight

keep kwayet dia.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by phemmyfour: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight
Low IQ detected
Even Peruzzi gave hint about the cause of death

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Kingcalls: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Its easy to identify an illiterate

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by crackhouse(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
That one na initial talk, na so e dey be. Wait till 2 to 6 months let's see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by tutudesz: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
Just stop smoking that shisha undecided

33 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by sweetshisha: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its easy to identify an illiterate

Literacy; ability to read and write.... It's easy to identify uneducated dunce who doesn't even know what literacy means

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Khd95(m): 2:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Whether you stopped smoking cigarettes and drugs and alcohol or not, do well enough to check your self regularly, high blood pressure dey kill faster than sniper bullet

This one happened koro koro in my office, one of the security guards had earlier complained he has a severe head ache,like banging one and he was relieved from work to go check him self at the hospital, unfortunately the man didn't go to the hospital, he probably went somewhere to rest, along the line, he collapsed and couldn't walk, couldn't move one side of his body, a good Samaritan brought him back to the office, he was taken to general hospital in surulere, they refered him to LUTH, at this point his eldest son came and said since he lives in gbagada, he would take him to Gbagada general hospital so it would be easy to look after him, I followed them to Gbagada, this was during ramadan period, I think on the 28th day.

When we got to Gbagada, they refused to take him that there was no available bed space, that we should go to LUTH, I don't wanna go into details of how we were treated poorly there, time was 7:30 and I had not even tasted anything to break my fast, then we went to rjolad, he was equally not accepted and we were advised to either go to LUTH or lasuth in ikeja, we went to ikeja, to my greatest surprised,lasuth asked us to go to Gbagada general hospital or LUTH, that there was no bed space, it was past 10 already and the Uber guy said he couldn't be with us anymore,local man had a late night date and needed to pick his babe, omo I just weak because by now the man aged 51 or above couldn't even do anything anymore, he was asked to smile but he couldnt...it took the intervention of a colleague of mine that called a senior doctor at lasuth before they agreed to take him in and did a scan on his brain, cos the doctors wee saying it was partial stroke

At every hospital we visited,his blood pressure was measured and at Everytime it was over the scales, most times we couldn't get accurate reading,

The bottom line is that, the man never really cared about his health, he felt he was a strong man and needed not to visit his hospital for check up, cos in the office he was y der HMO packages, so anytime he feels headache, he just take Panadol and move

Please cultivate the habit of regularly checking your self, the man was eventually revived, but doctors warmed he would never be the same again, probably not fit to work again, after the family and the HMO together with the office had spent thousands of naira to get drugs and treatment and tests done

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by SouthSouth1914: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health

So said a lady, I can never marry an Ijaw man nor a policeman. Few years later, she got married to an Ijaw man that is a policeman.

Moral of the story- In life, we all have expectations, but realizing them is another story!

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by MVLOX(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Noooo continue ooo....

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by beautyhd: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2021
When you are ready to stop drinking and smoking, you won't have time to come to social media and tell us.

I give you four days and you're back to doing those things.

These are die hard habits, it takes more than coming to sm to stop them.

I wish you the best

9 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Psalmspsalms: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Its usually not in our power to stop addiction. You can't be done with it, it would rather be done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by slawormiir: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Peruzzi is one pussy ass niggar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by tomilayomi: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
If not Cigarettes & Alcohol, something must kill a man grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by blinking001(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Its never too late to turn a new leaf. This same advice goes to all those that are praying for the disintegration of this lovely nation. Your prayer will never come to pass. Y'all should turn a new leaf and ask God for forgiveness. Our past might not be so great but I'm sure the future holds good fortunes for us all. One Nigeria is the way forward.

4 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by CalabarPikin: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Fire

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by tutudesz: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Continue O!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by atobs4real(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Good for you. Tell others that are still on it

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by rawtouch: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by nairavsdollars(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Wehrey

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
SAY NO TO DRUGS.

SAY NO TO SMOKING.

SAY NO TO excessive DRINKING.

They all combine to kill you before your time.

We Rise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by money121(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
No continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.