Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (72860 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by stanluiz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
lastempero:
This man na idiot, na now ur life and that of jr family is in danger. Kanu boys are still out there .
Which boys cheesy

The ones that has been decimated by Nigeria police led Abba kyari or the ones that have been hiding from been fished out and arrested.

The remaining of kanu boys has gone into hiding. Nigeria police now have the intel to hunt them down that why the police have been busting their camp and hideout.

Kanu boys are no more. As for kanu, He die and rot in jail.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Geeman2006: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Aboy, leave talk with your audio money. You nor get money. You were calling me boy since morning thinking you were dealing with your fellow 30K stipend zombies. E really shock you. grin

You no sabi say REAL BOSS MEN full here. Even your fellow 30k zombie richmond500 has eaten the humble pie since, you dey here dey form agro. grin

Many of those on the opposing line of the pro-abokey political belief you hold will feed comfortably for fun.
Quiet your mouth, and next time choose your fights wisely.

I Laff. grin Small fish. Your not worth the stress boy Aswr. Enjoy your 4m. My guys go Laff at this Aswr. 4m u dey use brag. Damn. That was very disappointing. I don ginger finish grin, you come dey brag with Small 4m cheesy. Please don't try that anywhere again, na free advice I dey give you. Don't disgrace Yourself like this again. You fall my hand no be small. undecided
4m... Wow. Just Wow.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SenecaTheYonger: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Many Jews like Vital Hasson who aided Hitler to kill their own people were executed by their family members. There is nothing in doing the same in Biafra. Saboteurs are worse than the enemies, Isreal understands this fact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/the-jew-who-worked-for-the-nazis-and-hunted-down-refugees-in-wwii-greece/amp/

You should be pay me for schooling you as I am sure you didn't know this before.

Oh wow, that put so much money in my pocket .Imagine thinking these piece of worthless information mean something. And so what one person was killed? And did all the killings achieve anything? The person who decided they would get Isreal was still one American president. And that's that.

If you're comparing your situation with that of Isreal, then know that it's still one president that will decided you can have Biafra, not your pointless mafia-nism.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by richmond500: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Aboy, leave talk with your audio money. You nor get money. You were calling me boy since morning thinking you were dealing with your fellow 30K stipend zombies. E really shock you. grin

You no sabi say REAL BOSS MEN full here. Even your fellow 30k zombie richmond500 has eaten the humble pie since, you dey here dey form agro. grin

Many of those on the opposing line of the pro-abokey political belief you hold will feed comfortably for fun.
Quiet your mouth, and next time choose your fights wisely.

u talk too much
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by redcliff: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

IPOB Dundee. Where did I say I am a Rivers man. It must really be paining you guys so hard you can't read well again. Illiterates. I am a bona fide South South man. And we have been denying you guys. Is it hard for you to stand on your own two feet? LMAO

He will start crying now as if I am the one that jailed Nnamdi Kanu or denied him bail. I won't even reply or read anything you write again you while you wail up and down. The monkey that I was talking to got my message clearly and you are just a jobless irritant looking for attention. I repeat the clowns in PH protesting are hungry SE Igbos fooling themselves LMAO.

it beats me how people who your generations have lived with side by side as neighbours, share somewhat similar cultures are being hated and dumped over foreigners who you have nothing in common with...what was the crime? nothing. go and read history properly and see why you even have more in common with the igbos than any other tribe. but you would not accept this comment and its okay but remember they divided you to conquer you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by biafranrealson: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
.....and to Joe Igbokwe , you are just nagging for your own personal selfish interest .
If the Biafra ideology is finally dropped (God forbid,) you will then beat your chest and expect vice president abii?
You are still a wanted man MNK dead or alive
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

[s]Oh wow, that put so much money in my pocket .Imagine thinking these piece of worthless information mean something. And so what one person was killed? And did all the killings achieve anything? The person who decided they would get Isreal was still one American president. And that's that.

If you're comparing your situation with that of Isreal, then know that it's still one president that will decided you can have Biafra, not your pointless mafia-nism. [/s]

Here I was thinking I was educating an ignorant soul, never knew your case was beyond ignorance but a case of missing genes that codes for brain neurotransmitter production- Congenital brain deficit. I'm not the Neurologist that you'll need going forward, so...

grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SenecaTheYonger: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Here I was thinking I was educating an ignorant soul, never knew your case was beyond ignorance but a case of missing genes that codes for brain neurotransmitter production- Congenital brain deficit. I'm not the Neurologist that you'll need going forward, so...

grin

That's what people here resort to when they don't have any other argument. Just insults with no substance. Empty shiit.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Diamond23(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
cocolacec:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4017379961643809&id=100001155348708
just because of the little crumbs u get from ur slave masters you sold ur own.jukwa ese maka odi gi Ka odi ken-saro wiwa
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by dederocs(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is an opportuinist, a mad man.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That's what people here resort to when they don't have any other argument. Just insults with no substance. Empty shiit.

Ok, let me try and help make e no be like say I wicked. Go to the lab and run tests for neurotrasmitters- GABA, Dopamine and also do Brain CT scan. Take it to your neurologist. Quick recovery my brother.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
u talk too much

I consider that a compliment coming from a jar-mouthed zombie.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ok, let me try and help make e no be like say I wicked. Go to the lab and run tests for neurotrasmitters- GABA, Dopamine and also do Brain CT scan. Take it to your neurologist. Quick recovery my brother.

grin

Boring
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SirBunky85(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Joe ibekwe Your own nah small case! Nah your own village people go behead you!

Kanu is in Nigeria now, why don't you sue him? If you think you have a case
Saboteur! Tueh
stupid rant from a gullible fellow
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Boring

Of course, it should.

Medicalese is always boring to the anencephalic.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by mosaicafrique: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
redcliff:

it beats me how people who your generations have lived with side by side as neighbours, share somewhat similar cultures are being hated and dumped over foreigners who you have nothing in common with...what was the crime? nothing. go and read history properly and see why you even have more in common with the igbos than any other tribe. but you would not accept this comment and its okay but remember they divided you to conquer you.

I will reply you with courtesy just because you have accorded me the same. Normally I would have just dismissed you as IPOB but since you don't seem angry and seem like you are genuinely curious, I will give you the answer.

Ask yourself why Ukrainians who have been living side by side with Russians for years are the people who don't like Russians the most. Ask yourself why Koreans and Japanese and Chinese don't like each other and prefer foreigners more than allying with themselves. I bet you see a pattern now.

Nobody in the SS loves the Fulanis or the north but what we are saying is that Igbos should give respect to other people to get respect and cooperation back. The act of wanting to force the terms of the breakup of Nigeria on others will always be resisted. We cannot breakout of the problem in Nigeria only to be subjugated by you and we know you will even do worse than the Fulanis are currently doing. Because the kind of things you do to the weak and less privileged among you are warning signs.

If you really want cooperation, first respect the fact that people have a right to choose to stay in Nigeria if they don't want to go with you. It's not by force instead of drawing maps without respect and consulting anyone and then trying to force it on everyone. It will always end in failure. Unfortunately you guys never learn.

Build your region first. Invest in it instead of burning it down. Make it the best region in terms of security and investment and then maybe people will be convinced to ally with you. The world works by diplomacy and visible gains. Not by boasting, insulting other tribes at every turn, and promising some pipe dreams of a land flowing with milk and honey in the future. Let's see your results now.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Godson32(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pierocash:
Nobody supports the killing of another,but the arrest of Kanu doesn't mean Joe is still safe. He better lie low like his children warned,the arrest of Kanu makes the whole thing more dangerous for Joe Igbokwe and his likes
And the fool is still making noise, this is just the begining of ur agony.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by UnabashedIPOB: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joe Igbokwe, you do not deserve to live amongst humans. You're not only a disgrace to ndi Igbo, you're a disgrace to your family. You're a despicable FULANI ASS licking IDIOT. You have no shame!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Bruno531(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
In My place you dare not speak against IPOB and their ideology they will attack you..
AtikuNetwork:
Nnamdi Kanu turned himself into a demigod that was determining who should be spared or killed, all in the name of fighting for Biafra actualization. Many other igbos like Igbokwe must be thanking their stars right now. No single human being should ever be allowed to wield the kind of unbridled power and influence that Kanu had over his supporters, else he will begin to see himself as a god. There should be checks and balances.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Casham: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Explain his crime to me with facts pls. Buhari is obviously bitter towards easterners. I didn't equate Kanu with Shekau. I said what I said.
Oh! I get you now. It's ok. Personally, Don't really have much against the man(until recently). But in any country of the world, someone like him will always be considered a criminal. It's politics man.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Saboteur! Tueh

Bros don't talk too much.
Am from Nnewi. Otolo.
Na me go kill that idiot soon
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by dfrost: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Saboteur! Tueh

But OGA mi, do you really think violence is the way to go? If it is, are you willing to sacrifice all you have for the struggle?

Think deeply about these questions.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by dfrost: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bruno531:
In My place you dare not speak against IPOB and their ideology they will attack you..

Really? cheesy grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Of course, it should.

Medicalese is always boring to the anencephalic.

grin

Imagine this dumbo thought he said something. What about the hundreds of Jews that helped Hitler and are still alive today like George Soros? Lunatic.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You think if Kanu is killed, Joe will be free?? I laugh in Swahili..
Someone that even his village people hate with passion cos of his numerous atrocities.
Joe should pray that Nothing bad happens to Kanu or else his own is finished.. Not just him but his entire lineage!
it is really scary that 77 people will like this post. Why his lineage? What have they ever done? And how is Joe responsible for kanu's arrest?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Casham: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

First, what tribe do you belong? And what religion do you profess? That puts things in proper perspective.

grin
does been right have anything to do with what tribe I came from? Well, if you want to know, I am someone who wishes he's Igbo. My blood is not, but the heart that pumps the blood is Igbo. Yes, I am from the North. But I don't profess any religion even though I lived most of my life in the church and the mosque. Man, I say the truth even if it stands against me or my people.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Empiree: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by 9jaRealist: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2021
>
DISGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL… angry

Ibos used to proudly brag that they have no “kings”...
Today’s MISGUIDED generation are kissing the feet of a Megalomaniac!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.