Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK (5018 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by NigeriaZoo: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Interpol has vehemently denied that they arrested MNK. He was not on their most wanted list and usually they dont just arrest and hand over suspects or criminals to another country, there are procedures to follow and protocols to comply with.

The general perception is that he was kidnapped in an African country.

More updates to follow.

Thanks.

This is the Interpol website - you can seach for MNK and you will not find him.

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by PrinceOfLagos: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu surrendered himself to Nigerian government .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Officialgarri: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu surrendered himself to Nigerian government .

How possible? grin. You just keep lying to yourself so you can feel better. grin

Even the OP is drawing conspiracy theories for his fellow hoodlums to masturbate on.

But one thing is sure, Buhari has balls and you can't mess with him

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

How possible? grin. You just keep lying to yourself so you can feel better. grin
Me and you dey Nairaland no mean sey we dey the same level .

I no make mouth, na fact I dey flash you so.

Kanu surrendered himself to the Nigerian authority .

25 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Arrewa: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Officialgarri: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Me and you dey Nairaland no mean sey we dey the same level
See who is talking about levels cheesy. Most of you children are just hiding behind keyboards to form adults. grin. You are nothing son and in this life, we can't be rivals.
PrinceOfLagos:

You go famz me if I reveal my identity to you
Ok, I've heard you o grin Funny boy. Thanks to Nairaland for giving me the opportunity to speak with you. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu travel to any African country is a very foolish move and he will forever regret it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

See who is talking about levels cheesy. Most of you children are just hiding behind keyboards to form adults. grin. You are nothing son and in this life, you can't be rivals.
You go famz me if I reveal my identity to you

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abducted by the lawless Kenyan govt and handed to NAF jet which immediately took off into international airspace before you you could say jack Robinson.... Kenyatta's father will be turning in his grave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu travel to any African country is a very foolish move and he will forever regret it.
That is not the issue here.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
The government reached a deal with an African government to kidnap him

Malami is a lawyer a smart one...

He carefully avoided the mention of the ....government involved
.... involvement of Interpol
..... clearly mentioned Nigeria security intelligence
He don’t want Interpol to come looking for him.. and bringing mess to FG

He smartly used the word ... “intercepted”

Walai Apc meAn... wondering why can’t they take bandits and Iswap this serious.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Lanretoye(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
If nigerian govt made any serious effort in the arrest of MNK,im sure they wouldnt be playing hankey pankey.i have reasons not to doubt he turned himself up,because he didnt disappear into the dss den.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Abducted by the lawless Kenyan govt and handed to NAF jet which immediately took off into international airspace before you you could say jack Robinson.... Kenyatta's father will be turning in his grave
Imagine
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by NigeriaZoo: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

I hate you Mekaboy the biatch , but you are right that he made a mistake travelling to an African country, however, it is not something to regret, we now know our enemies and our friends smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by FarahAideed: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Imagine

Only rogue nations do such nonsense and Buhari has led Kenya into the path of Rogueness

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Mangekyo: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Igbos and MNK underestimated these abokeys Aswear. MNK isn't getting out of this one, it's certain

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by nlreserve: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Drammer
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by NigeriaZoo: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Igbos and MNK underestimated these abokeys Aswear. MNK isn't getting out of this one, it's certain

Well Abokis are human, they have a brain, No ?? cheesy
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
That is not the issue here.

What is the issue?
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Paragon311(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
The ZOO is full of comedy....

We've got something to discuss now for the next few days/week.

A country full of uncertainty...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:
wait ooo
is that not your wish

You should be popping champagne by now celebrating your trophy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Runaway: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kidnapping established.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Walai Apc meAn... wondering why can’t they take bandits and Iswap this serious.

SMH @ malami is a smart lawyer. Most Nigerians are foolish. Many of us saw the words he used and knew KANU was abducted not extradited. Nigeria played no smart role. It's only Kenya that has the blame.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

I think Kanu got careless and carefree at a time.. he forgot he was fighting government... a government that hates his region

He lose guard and government took advantage

Not that IPOB underestimate the government..

Everyone knows after God on earth is government

They will still free him if he agree to a deal..
if IPOB pushed their agenda based on connect and international contact..
He’s a citizen and push come to shove .. it will still walk free if Britain gets a good deal

Understand that this is a case of international kidnapping of human. A British..

The government is threading with caution too.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by FakeUnity: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
There was no way on earth the British would have handed over a British-born activist to buhari and the Islamic terrorists in his government.

The British are greedy we know, but they are not that stupid, it would have made the British passport look like a piece of toilet paper if rumours of Britain handing him over turned out to be true.

That was why the British embassy quickly denied their involvement in his arrest.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
SMH @ malami is a smart lawyer. Most Nigerians are foolish. Many of us saw the words he used and knew KANU was abducted not extradited. Nigeria played no smart role. It's only Kenya that has the blame.

Nigeria took advantage of Kanu laxity.. Kanu go Dey reason how he take jonze ..

E go pain .. walai..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
But again ... they arrested Kanu with a Nigerian passport not British passport
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

What is the issue?
The issue is the legality of his abduction. Reason for his travels should be IPOB internal matter.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Mossadd: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Where he was arrested does not matter,the most important thing is that kanu was arrested and south east go calm small
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by fourboys: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
angry grin
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Mangekyo: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

I think Kanu got careless and carefree at a time.. he forgot he was fighting government... a government that hates his region

He lose guard and government took advantage

Not that IPOB underestimate the government..

Everyone knows after God on earth is government

They will still free him if he agree to a deal..
if IPOB pushed their agenda based on connect and international contact..
He’s a citizen and push come to shove .. it will still walk free if Britain gets a good deal

Understand that this is a case of international kidnapping of human. A British..

The government is threading with caution too.

Well the government said they were planning his arrest for months. Which means they were probably keeping a close eye on him even when he was in Britain, maybe with a spy or something. No one is above mistakes. So as it's as you said, they capitalized on it and seized him.
I'm getting reports that he was first arrested by the Kenyan government who then handed him over to the FG.
I don't really know if he's getting out of this one. I mean, it would've been an easy one if he never instructed his men to kill police officers and destroy properties. But again there's no proof that he was the one behind it (UGM). If he can prove that he had no hand in those activities, then nothing will happen to him. The FG won't try anything stupid since Great Britain would be watching from the sidelines. Highest they can do is lock him for a few years because I don't really see any crime he's committed. Mayb untill buharis tenure elapses
If I was ipob, I would sit my ass down and watch what happens not ranting around and throwing insults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) / ACN, CPC To Finalise Merger Talks In October / Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.