Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos (337 Views)

Okada Ban:the Hypocricy Of Some People Are Unbearable. / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by referendum01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
It is now an old news that the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi KANU has been rearrested and extradited back to Nigeria and is currently in DSS detention and court have even started the continuous proceedings on him after he jumped bail and fled to Is real and UK according to him for fear of being killed by the Nigerian government.

His rearrest have been triailed by different version of stories making rounds especially on the social media. Some have said he was picked up in Israel, some say UK, some say Kenya while some say in a yet to be confirmed location.

The truth is whether arrested in UK or Israel or even Libya the point is he has been rearrested again by the Nigerian government. Secondly, one is left to wonder why the exact location of his arrest is a topic of debate.

Let me say this categorically, for some reasons I am not a fan of Nnamdi KANU. I do not support his violence nature, emotional immaturity, uncivil language in most cases, said that I support the Biafran struggle 100%. I owe no one an apology neither does anyone owe me.

Upon his arrest, different interest groups has praised their god to high heavens jubilating at his rearrest. Groups like Miyetti Allah have adviced Nigerian government not to waste some much time in court with Kanu, but should immediatley prosecute him because he is a known terrorist and even more terrorist that Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen who the Nigerian government has treated with kids glove even when their commanders are all within the sures of Nigeria yet remain untouchable by the hypocritical Nigerian government.

To make matter worse, the Ohanaze Ndigbo in their usual show of shame and irresponsibility have claimed that the rearrest of Nnamdi KANU is an aversion of another civil war against the South East. And I say to them Really?

Take it or leave it, the Igbos are the most irresponsible set of people in the black continent. They never stand up for the truth, they don't speak when it matters most neither do they defend their own. How can the extradition of Nnamdi Kanu be something the Ohaneze Ndigbo should be proud about and even went ahead to that the Nigerian government for the arrest?

My point is, when will the Igbos unite? When will they truly forge alliance against their common enemy? When will they learn to speak with one voice and to stand up in defence of their own when it matters most? When will this self acclaimed developers have sense?

Is a Pantami was fingered for sympathizing with terrorist, not a single Northerner rose against him. Sheikh Gumi has been at the vanguard of advocating protection and even negotiation for bandits who have killed, maimed and sacked many and not a single Norther have risen to speak against him. The point is all the atrocities of the northern foot soldiers have been encouraged, viewed as pdonable offences but only Nnamdi KANU.

Let also ask the Nigerian government, if it was this easy to arrest Nnamdi KANU who is a British citizen and who recides in far away UK, how come you were not able to arrest Shekau, Herdsmen leaders and sponsorers as well as those aiding the bandits? Can you see how the Nigerian government have continued to show bias, favoritism, sectional, promoting Northern agenda against the rest of Nigerians?

Isn't it obvious that all is truly not well and that the Southerners really need to wake yo the height of injustice, conquer and subjugation going on against the South?

Let me also remind those who are laughing at the rearrest of Nnamdi KANU, especially those from the South. Please take a chill pill. Do well not to laugh again rather open your eyes, be ready for what is yet to come because Nnamdi KANU has now been rearested. If you do not know, this mans presence has checkmated the Fulani agenda and now that he is in detention, watch the trend and I pray it meets you well.

Finally, Ndigbo, no need asking you to unite against our common enemy because you will never and you have never. It is about self, investment and pride, but the danger beneath none is seeing it. Since you take pleasure in the rearrest of your son who has been calling for self freedom, let's watch and see your fate in the coming days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by caesymore(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Op.
I was ashamed at your choice of words in describing the tribe that made me accept God's decision in making me a Nigerian Citizen.
I was even overwhelmed with shame when I read through your choice of words and found out they grammatically and literally correspond with what is happening among the Igbos.

After reading I now smiled with pride when I realized that all these which you attributed to the Igbo nation is actually what makes them catalyst anywhere you see them, we disagree to agree. We are not rigid we are flexible that's why you see us surviving in different conditions.

Those northerners you compared us to, they all are Jihadist. They are not fun at all they are very rigid.
Life itself is not rigid.
In fact they are Serious grin
Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by nlreserve: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
referendum01:
It is now an old news that the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi KANU has been rearrested and extradited back to Nigeria and is currently in DSS detention and court have even started the continuous proceedings on him after he jumped bail and fled to Is real and UK according to him for fear of being killed by the Nigerian government.

His rearrest have been triailed by different version of stories making rounds especially on the social media. Some have said he was picked up in Israel, some say UK, some say Kenya while some say in a yet to be confirmed location.

The truth is whether arrested in UK or Israel or even Libya the point is he has been rearrested again by the Nigerian government. Secondly, one is left to wonder why the exact location of his arrest is a topic of debate.

Let me say this categorically, for some reasons I am not a fan of Nnamdi KANU. I do not support his violence nature, emotional immaturity, uncivil language in most cases, said that I support the Biafran struggle 100%. I owe no one an apology neither does anyone owe me.

Upon his arrest, different interest groups has praised their god to high heavens jubilating at his rearrest. Groups like Miyetti Allah have adviced Nigerian government not to waste some much time in court with Kanu, but should immediatley prosecute him because he is a known terrorist and even more terrorist that Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen who the Nigerian government has treated with kids glove even when their commanders are all within the sures of Nigeria yet remain untouchable by the hypocritical Nigerian government.

To make matter worse, the Ohanaze Ndigbo in their usual show of shame and irresponsibility have claimed that the rearrest of Nnamdi KANU is an aversion of another civil war against the South East. And I say to them Really?

Take it or leave it, the Igbos are the most irresponsible set of people in the black continent. They never stand up for the truth, they don't speak when it matters most neither do they defend their own. How can the extradition of Nnamdi Kanu be something the Ohaneze Ndigbo should be proud about and even went ahead to that the Nigerian government for the arrest?

My point is, when will the Igbos unite? When will they truly forge alliance against their common enemy? When will they learn to speak with one voice and to stand up in defence of their own when it matters most? When will this self acclaimed developers have sense?

Is a Pantami was fingered for sympathizing with terrorist, not a single Northerner rose against him. Sheikh Gumi has been at the vanguard of advocating protection and even negotiation for bandits who have killed, maimed and sacked many and not a single Norther have risen to speak against him. The point is all the atrocities of the northern foot soldiers have been encouraged, viewed as pdonable offences but only Nnamdi KANU.

Let also ask the Nigerian government, if it was this easy to arrest Nnamdi KANU who is a British citizen and who recides in far away UK, how come you were not able to arrest Shekau, Herdsmen leaders and sponsorers as well as those aiding the bandits? Can you see how the Nigerian government have continued to show bias, favoritism, sectional, promoting Northern agenda against the rest of Nigerians?

Isn't it obvious that all is truly not well and that the Southerners really need to wake yo the height of injustice, conquer and subjugation going on against the South?

Let me also remind those who are laughing at the rearrest of Nnamdi KANU, especially those from the South. Please take a chill pill. Do well not to laugh again rather open your eyes, be ready for what is yet to come because Nnamdi KANU has now been rearested. If you do not know, this mans presence has checkmated the Fulani agenda and now that he is in detention, watch the trend and I pray it meets you well.

Finally, Ndigbo, no need asking you to unite against our common enemy because you will never and you have never. It is about self, investment and pride, but the danger beneath none is seeing it. Since you take pleasure in the rearrest of your son who has been calling for self freedom, let's watch and see your fate in the coming days.

[/s]

Ohanaeze ndi Igbo ably led by Prof Obiozor have not released any statement yet concerning Kanu's arrest.
Please keep ndi Igbo out of your IPOB wahala.Pikin wey say his elders are foolish when he gets into trouble he will start looking for the help of same elders he insulted.What do you want Ohanaeze ndi oshi to say?

3 Likes

Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by pabish(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
referendum01:
It is now an old news that the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi KANU has been rearrested and extradited back to Nigeria and is currently in DSS detention and court have even started the continuous proceedings on him after he jumped bail and fled to Is real and UK according to him for fear of being killed by the Nigerian government. Point of correction bro. Ohaneze never made any comment about MNK's arrest. The Ohaneze PG, Obiozor has refuted such publication.

Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by Buliwyf: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
More tears by another IPOB terrorist. LMAO. The clown is expecting people to rally around Kanu that made it his singular goal to alienate everyone and make himself the final word on Igbo matters without consulting others and now this joker is crying and wondering why people are not defending him. Stupidity and IPOB should be synonyms.
Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by Easternblood: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
The only thing I have to say is this, Do not generalize Igbos. A lot of us know what we should do but unfortunately we have no influence or platform. They are a lot of right thinking Igbos,but the present crop of Igbo Elites are just a useless bunch
Re: Double Standard Of The Nigerian Government And The Hypocricy Of The Igbos by caesymore(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Kills Its Sick Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram—source / 2023 Presidency: Why Ayodele Fayose Is Best For PDP In The South / Why Sunday Igboho Must Appoint A Deputy[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.