Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay (28840 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by bolaayenimo: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Professor Itse Sagay SAN, Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), on Wednesday said he does not know what record Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello is going to base his presidential ambition on if truly he is serious about contesting in the 2023 general elections.

The governor, in a recent interview, had said he is considering running for President in 2023 on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) as all Nigerians are asking him to run.

“Nigerians, the youth and women, and all Nigerians, including very objective elites are asking me to run for President in 2023. And I believe it is high time that we look into capacity, who can do the job, who is going to unify this country. And I think they are seeing something in me that they are asking me to come and unite and fix this country.”

However, speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sagay said Yahaya Bello needs to understand that by the zoning arrangement in the ruling party, it will be the turn of the South to produce the APC presidential candidate in 2023.

He said: “If he (Yahaya Bello) wants to run, he knows what to do. But he should know that this time around in 2023, it is the turn of the South. The North is already completing its two terms in the current dispensation and it will rotate to the South.

“But if he wants to go against that understanding and run, let him do so and let’s see how much support he is going to get.”

On the governor’s claim that Nigeria needs a youthful president in 2023, Sagay said being a youth is not an automatic qualification for becoming president.

“If he says Nigerians need youth as president, we have to select the youth we want, not anybody who can just jump in because he is a youth. Being a youth is not an automatic qualification for the presidency.

“So, he can do what he wants to do but nobody is committed to his line of thinking at all. I don’t know what record he is going to base his presidential ambition on.”
https://independent.ng/2023-i-dont-know-what-record-yahaya-bello-will-campaign-with-sagay/

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
The first and only Nigerian governor to develop COVID-19 app. That is a record!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by DWJOBScom(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
He has the right to run for any elective post
Its left for us to be stupid again!!

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by joyairemiya: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
met footballers and celebrities more than any governor

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by tutudesz: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Presidential Candidate with the most celebrities photos grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Nigeriadondie: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
lipsrsealed Useless governor who hasn’t implemented minimum wage

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Your eyes have clear after voting Buhari twice abi
DWJOBScom:

38 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by DWJOBScom(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Your eyes have clear after voting Buhari twice abi

I never voted him.
He failed as a military ruler with so much powers so I wasnt expecting much in Democracy.
While in PTF its was the same age old nepotism

Naaa I never did

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
A leopard can't change its spot

DWJOBScom:

I never voted him.
He failed as a military ruler with so much powers so I wasnt expecting much in Democracy.
While in PTDF its was the same age old nepotism

Naaa I never did

15 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by slawormiir: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
He should run for the presidential seat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by DropsMic(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
You dont need a record to win an election in the land of Dumbos (Africa)... You just need to be in the right party.

sad sad sad sad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Coronavirus84: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yahya Bello is deceiving himself. A stupid governor that could not implement the new minimum wage for the civil servant, all he does is to waste money on Destiny Etiko yanch

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Is unfortunate he didn't represent the Youth well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Kaodek(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yahaya ko gbeborun ni! We don’t want Nigeria agian, una wan force Bello that doesn’t fit to be called LG chairman to become a President. Unfortunately palliatives and cash would be released to the poor masses jst to buy their votes, in case Nigeria still exist in 2023, never sell your vote!
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by pickatyouu: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
At least he can start with not being as senseless as buhari, even though he himself is senseless.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
F
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by WaistPain(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
How can you say he has no record of project to campaign with?? angry angry
Do you thinks it's easy to invite, seniorman kelechi iheanacho, and Mikel just to snap pictures with them

29 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Ihateniggov: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
For someone who couldn’t govern a small state like Kogi;

For someone who owed civil servants months and years of their salaries wants to govern over a diverse and populous nation like Nigeria, Yahaya Bello is a joke, he is merely going to waste his funds on elections and even in his state he is not going to win and that’s a well known fact.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Bonapart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll chose a goat over yahya bello. I'll chose a non leaving thing over anyone that uphold islam.

Case closed

29 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by tempem: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Now, the heading cracks me up! That's all!! grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Euegene100001: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by dich: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You are on point bro...

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lool. Yahaya Bello who shut down his transport company called Fairplus the moment he was dashed kogi gubernatorial seat, laying off all his staff at agege-isokoko, okene and lokoja terminals just because he had found an effortless means of making money? Is that not an chievement? I think that should be enough achievement to elect him grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
He cant win his state not to talk of region.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Nuelito: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Smh
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Ensho: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
How Well Has He Govern?Nigeria No Be Kogi State
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by History555: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sagay can't believe how dat fellow apc members have the same ambitions as his oga tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by cybertron88: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sagay..Tinubu henchman. The way this old man has been criticizing all APC politicians, ucan definitely conclude he is doing the bidding of one okpolo eyes billion van criminal.

13 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
I wonder why this guy had to be a sell-out. I think he understands now that supporting bubu was a mistake from the "go"; he's been pasing cryptic massages since; anyhow, bubu says the APC won't be zoning but will pick a credible candidate, whereas he's "boy", Segay, says otherwise...Baba sef don tire for the Jubril wen de run the "zoo".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
He will just waste his time, energy and resources.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Oricha79(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm a kogites but yahaya bello being a president of Nigeria is a pure disaster

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) / Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.