Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) (31438 Views)

Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Ayo2004: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Religion should be banned in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Obviously.
Holy than thou
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Religion of piss indeed
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Orissodiq: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2021
like i used to tell people that "dia is always 3 sides of the story. 1:what the first side said, 2 :what the other side said, 3: what actually happened"

Watch the video link and confirm yourself
https://fb.watch/6tlBXHzsNm/
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by dewayway: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2021
That is what we call egungun be careful grin
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2021
I
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Yunam20(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2021
[This is a one sided story. It shows clearly that you are not muslim. Sometimes, it is good to be fair in ur judgement
PAGAN9JA:
Video Proof Resurfaces of muslims initiating attacks on The Egungun Masquerade which led to the death of the imam of Kamorudeen mosque.

The Imam in Osogbo clamined they were sitting peacefully in their mosque and the Egungun worshippers attacked them for no reason.

This video shows that the Egungun worshippers were in prossession on a Public Road like they always do every year, the Muslims saw them and felt its wrong for anyone in this world today to be parading Egungun up and down because according to what Allah taught them, they must attack every nonbelievers and idol worshippers.

They then attacked the Holy Egungun first, severly beating it up and even tried to unveil and reveal the face of the devotee under the Egungun regalia.

This raises questions and exposes the Imam of Osogbo's claims as lies.

Look at this video and be the judge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbqGaWAlHY8

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Why don't Muslim respect other people's traditions but will be first to fight for Allah, Why

I am happy we are cutting Islam to size here in the East. They lack tolerance. Imagine banning mannequins yesterday
rayvelez:
Those muslims are like fulani herdsmen they will attack first but when u defend yourself and hit them hard dey will start wailing.
ERockson:
I knew they would be the ones to first attack Egungun. They will soon invite Boko Haram to come fight for them and deliver them from Egungun in Osun State. Let's tolerate each other and our religion in Yoruba land and live in peace
RisenJoe:
Look at what religion has done to brothers!!!

And the worst thing is that Muslims always carry their fanaticism for head, everyone knows that Islam is root of all terrorism in the world today, Yet you will never hear any of their leaders condemning terrorists which goes a long way to show you that terrorism jihad is sanctioned in the Quran.

But what baffles me the most is how religion is dividing brothers that share the same cultural and historical heritage....

Indeed, some people have head but they don't make use of their brain.

This is one of the reasons i hate Christians, their Hypocrisy is on another level

How can you read the post below and say all this rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by big7: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Omo na all this intolerance na em make me throwey my Muslim gf oooo some days ago. Make she dey abeg.. I can't cope with the hate and vile this set of people have towards other religion..

Very poisonous heart they posses.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by sunshineV(f): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2021
lmfao they always fight for allah but allah won't defend then when kasala busss. now dat one don kpai. masquerade 1 religion of piss 0
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Joshforeal: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2021
detroitred54:
Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.
How much and does it have an official receipt?
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Video Proof Resurfaces of muslims initiating attacks on The Egungun Masquerade which led to the death of the imam of Kamorudeen mosque.

The Imam in Osogbo clamined they were sitting peacefully in their mosque and the Egungun worshippers attacked them for no reason.

This video shows that the Egungun worshippers were in prossession on a Public Road like they always do every year, the Muslims saw them and felt its wrong for anyone in this world today to be parading Egungun up and down because according to what Allah taught them, they must attack every nonbelievers and idol worshippers.

They then attacked the Holy Egungun first, severly beating it up and even tried to unveil and reveal the face of the devotee under the Egungun regalia.

This raises questions and exposes the Imam of Osogbo's claims as lies.

Look at this video and be the judge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbqGaWAlHY8

MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT HAVE ATTACKED THE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS FIRST.

PAGAN9JA STOP PROMOTING EVIL angry
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Sterope(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
I don't doubt this claim for now. Waiting for the other side of the story..
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by sunshineV(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
atheistandproud:
Religion of piss indeed
egungun don first goal. my ticket dey come grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Omoslim26: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
You attacked them bcus of their own religion does not go well with your own belief?���.
Bad very very bad.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I don't know why yoruba muslims are always aggressive and hateful.

We yoruba muslims need to do something about this,i don't know if is because we are 20% christians,2% traditionalist and 78% muslims.

It was in ur genetic make up, very unfortunate you can change, the first man in which ur religion came from.... Ismael, has been prophesized to be attacking (Bowman) and people and will attack him (children)as well
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by sunshineV(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT HAVE ATTACKED THE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS FIRST.

PAGAN9JA STOP PROMOTING EVIL angry
lol u call ur culture devil worshippers because of invisible allah? grin u don miss road
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Jonathan should explain to us how west has been able to manage their tribal differences kiss
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Abikeade11(f): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
When I first heard the story, I know they attack the egungun people first, you see those people of the religion of peace, they are always the one attacking people, terrorism is in their DNA. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Johnkennie(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Muslim brothers fighting each other... Na Muslim de inside masquerade grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Crystapearl: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Egungun becareful part wetin be this one now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
I knew the imam was telling lies when he said the traditionalists attacked first.
Even in India, China and those Asian countries clashes between idol worshippers and islamist is very common and frequent. And mostly are caused by the islamists

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Youngvegetable: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
rawtouch:
egungun be careful
They attacked the egungun first.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by medexico(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
The masquerade people attacked them!
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
sunshineV:
lol u call ur culture devil worshippers because of invisible allah? grin u don miss road
TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR CULTURE angry
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by ICTWeb: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
The muslim attack the Israeli police and when the police came to the mosque to attack them. They cried that the Israeli police invaded the holy mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Plut01: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021

I knew when I saw the initial post that It can only be the Muslims who started it and then rushed to the internet when things were not going their ways.

They are the number problem we have in the South West. Bigoted, intolerant and hateful set of people who see others as Kuffers.

It is them Causing trouble in Iwo, it is them in Ede, it is these same people in Osogbo and Ondo hating their fellow Yorubas all for a Religion that sees them as inferior human. Who will open these people's heart to see love as a give and take thing? The same Qur'an? No! Their prophet? No! Their Superior in the Middle East? Obviously No! They are simply incorrigible!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by mu2sa2: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
This is a perenial thing in Osogbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Made In Ikorodu As Solat Was Observed On Their Late King / Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.