Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) (48253 Views)

Creative Art And Fine Art Second Term Examinations Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 4 / OAU English Department Refused To Give Best Graduating Student Award For 15/16 / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) by Jury(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ejo how stupid can we really get in this Africa? Is it not obvious enough that the guy, Joseph has a fundamental problem. And they say his mates are mayor, doctors. That one carry question mark?

The guy is not going, he has a rear disease that should be looked into and study. Instead of trying to understand his kind of growth and health issue, he is subject to passing from a regular school. Africans na Africans.
Re: Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) by chimex38: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You watch too much movies bro, by the way you don't have to tell me anything about the movie, because I watched it the same year the movie was release, movies and real life are different
not same.. Agreeded.
guess not everyone watches movies for purely entertainment n relaxation purposes.

Contagion Vs Covid19...comes to mind
Fact or Fiction? undecided . smiley
Re: Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) by Hustle4Naira(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Which kind village people do this one na��
Re: Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) by Yankiss(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
KosiGee:

You are very ignorant mister and it’s hard to correct someone like you.
Stop saying that someone suffers learning disability.
...I think Yankiss has learning disability. Bye
grin
KosiGee:

You are very ignorant mister and it’s hard to correct someone like you.
Stop saying that someone suffers learning disability.
...I think Yankiss has learning disability. Bye
Hehehehe. I feel honoured.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms / Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University / Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.