Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) (61787 Views)

Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
What would you expect from terrorist government?

Imagine they even go the length of kidnapping someone from another country, damnn!

We never had it this bad.
Israel has done it too, a whole lot of countries have done it too.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Your Nigeria brought violence into a peaceful agitation when the security forces shot and killed unarmed IPOB members who were only exercising their constitutional right to protest for Biafra peacefully

So keep your mouth shut and blame your federal government for bringing violence into a peaceful thing
God bless you.They thought is only them that know how to kill.We started dancing on thr graves.If they like let them kill kanu,it makes no difference.Ipob is bigger than any man dead or alife.It is our freedom and survival as a race which must be achieved, long live biafra
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by hammer3x: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2021
THE AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT HANDED NNAMDI KANU TO BUHARI DONT KNOW WAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW WE VIEW IT.

I PITY FOR THOSE DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

THEY WONT GO SCOTFREE.

IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ABROAD, WE WILL RUN HITS ON THEM AND PUT SHOTS ON THEM.

I HOPE THEY ARE READY FOR A LIFE TIME OF BEING SECURITY CONSCIOUS.

WE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND AT ANYTIME, FOR OUR POUND AND FLESH.

NNAMDI KANU WAS EXERCISING HIS RIGHT, THEY LURED HIM TO THEIR COUNTRY AND VIOLATED HIS BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.

THEY AND THEIR FAMILY WILL UNDERSTAND WAT IT MEANS TO MESS WITH A PEOPLE FOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WE KNOW THOSE INVOLVED.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by emezuo17: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
He is a bloody Terrorist! Nobody cares about how he was packaged, crated or bundled to court to answer for his crime against Igbo people...

He is even lucky to be alive...What about Ikonso, match and die, alligator etc who were killed in action?
. I am igbo, he has not committed any crime against me worse than what your useless government has committed against the Nigeria people.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103242049:
God punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu.
Painful ends awaits him
Your reasoning baffles me, so the tag 'unknown' when searched in the dictionary means IPOB or ESN. Honestly I hate this man but your inability or willful ignorance of the injustice bedevilling this government is terribly annoying, maybe when you experience something similar your mindset will change.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Biafran4life:
I hope she was beheaded.She was advised to stop working for fulani government.The same way will behead you and family if you are working for fulani government in the killing of innocent ipob via operation python dance and the show of force.I pray she got painful death. She is an outcast and deserved death even if is my mother working for fulani government to kill ipob
Please speak for yourself, you sound like a terrorist.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2021
hammer3x:
THE AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT HANDED NNAMDI KANU TO BUHARI DONT KNOW WAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW WE VIEW IT.

I PITY FOR THOSE DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

THEY WONT GO SCOTFREE.

IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ABROAD, WE WILL RUN HITS ON THEM AND PUT SHOTS ON THEM.

I HOPE THEY ARE READY FOR A LIFE TIME OF BEING SECURITY CONSCIOUS.

WE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND AT ANYTIME, FOR OUR POUND AND FLESH.

NNAMDI KANU WAS EXERCISING HIS RIGHT, THEY LURED HIM TO THEIR COUNTRY AND VIOLATED HIS BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.

THEY AND THEIR FAMILY WILL UNDERSTAND WAT IT MEANS TO MESS WITH A PEOPLE FOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WE KNOW THOSE INVOLVED.
This is an empty threat obviously, you guys should stop talking like terrorists for Jove sakes.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by hammer3x: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2021
SegFault:

This is an empty threat obviously, you guys should stop talking like terrorists for Jove sakes.

THAT WAS WAT THE POLCE SAID AND THE ARMY TOO.

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by ken6488(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
He is a bloody Terrorist! Nobody cares about how he was packaged, crated or bundled to court to answer for his crime against Igbo people...

He is even lucky to be alive...What about Ikonso, match and die, alligator etc who were killed in action?
you will care the day Nigeria hunt him in prison
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2021
hammer3x:

THAT WAS WAT THE POLCE SAID AND THE ARMY TOO.
And you want to attack the UK, France and Kenya who planned together to arrest him. I guess you don't know what interpol is, those guys are a million miles ahead of common secessionists in thinking and resources so keep quiet and stop talking like a child. No offense man.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by hammer3x: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2021
SegFault:

And you want to attack the UK, France and Kenya who planned together to arrest him. I guess you don't know what interpol is, those guys are a million miles ahead of common secessionists in thinking and resources so keep quiet and stop talking like a child. No offense man.

WHICH UK?

WHICH FRANCE?

WHICH KENYA?

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING,.

U JUST WAIT AND SEE WAT HAPPENS ABROAD.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by IamHonourable1: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

But you know there are more killings by Boko haram and bandits in the North.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by West2019(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

badstard idoit that ur surname .fool
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by gawu1: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
use your brain bro,it shows the extent that the abokis are ontop of their game,if original southern colaboration is not reachable,we still remain in a vicious circle.the fact is that no matter any part of the south that the president comes from, he will still be under the control of the north and this is not about pencil and paper.
If southern president Jonathan had treated northerners trouble makers the way northern president Buhari is treating southerners trouble makers there wouldn't have been anything like shekau or Boko Haram still disturbing our national security.
You nip it in the bud before it shoots up. Or are not aware that a stitch in time saves nine?
The southerner conspiracy theories believed then that Boko Haram was northerners creation to make governance difficult for Jonathan, yet they could not help him with any effective ideas on way out. If the thought in the north is the same as it is Buhari and a northerner that is in power now, what then do you think. He should allow southerner makes things difficult for him without fight back?
Besides, Buhari was a military man who had undergone different training home and abroad on combative strategies.
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist in making and must be tainted before he matured into a full grown one.
But the lesson we have refused to learn is that Shekau and Boko Haram did not end with Jonathan government in 2015. The lesson we may refuse to learn in the near future is that no president from southern extraction will tolerate Nnamdi Kanu.
Note: my reply to you doesn't mean I believe in your useless supposition of southerners are being mal-treated. Or that Jonathan did same thing to northerner. These kind sentment exist only in the eyes hopeless detractors.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2021
hammer3x:

WHICH UK?

WHICH FRANCE?

WHICH KENYA?

U DONT KNOW ANYTHING,.

U JUST WAIT AND SEE WAT HAPPENS ABROAD.
gringringrin
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Blakpot: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2021
What a week we've had.
Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, Lionel Messi is a free agent and Man united finally sign Sancho.
All seemed impossible before now.
In same fate, I'm expecting Buhari's resignation.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Where do you want them to kidnap him from, your bedroom? What is his random? grin
iKingsley:
What would you expect from terrorist government?

Imagine they even go the length of kidnapping someone from another country, damnn!

We never had it this bad.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
gawu1:

If southern president Jonathan had treated northerners trouble makers the way northern president Buhari is treating southerners trouble makers there wouldn't have been anything like shekau or Boko Haram still disturbing our national security.
You nip it in the bud before it shoots up. Or are not aware that a stitch in time saves nine?
The southerner conspiracy theories believed then that Boko Haram was northerners creation to make governance difficult for Jonathan, yet they could not help him with any effective ideas on way out. If the thought in the north is the same as it is Buhari and a northerner that is in power now, what then do you think. He should allow southerner makes things difficult for him without fight back?
Besides, Buhari was a military man who had undergone different training home and abroad on combative strategies.
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist in making and must be tainted before he matured into a full grown one.
But the lesson we have refused to learn is that Shekau and Boko Haram did not end with Jonathan government in 2015. The lesson we may refuse to learn in the near future is that no president from southern extraction will tolerate Nnamdi Kanu.
Note: my reply to you doesn't mean I believe in your useless supposition of southerners are being mal-treated. Or that Jonathan did same thing to northerner. These kind sentment exist only in the eyes hopeless detractors.
i wont glorify u with a response.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
He's a terrorist, how many people died because of him? I don't care if they drag him using his leg... We have been praying to god to shield us, keep us safe and also eliminate those who bring chaos to this country Nigeria. God answered our prayers. Boko haram leader was killed and they're killing each other, bandits are getting killed everyday, now the terrorist who entice violence with his brainwashed followers is arrested... May God continue protecting us.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by michoim(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
And so what? Nonsense
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
SegFault:

Please speak for yourself, you sound like a terrorist.
I am a biafran and your greatest fear.You and your like gives us joy when dancing on your grave....ewu

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Dpharisee: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103242146:

He just killed this his brainwashed fowls for nothing.
Ants go don finish him fat belle for underground now.
Brainwashed animals online and offline dem.
Na Miracle Nwobodo head go catch all of dem papa and mama one by one.
Murderers , dem no go ever die better.
After ranting go and bring Toyota and Hyundai from Ghana to employ our youths. This is why people including your fellow BMC jump over your comments without reading it cheesy

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

But we were in a democracy when your security forces shot and killed unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters abi?

Where and when did this happen?
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by iKingsley(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2021
bunto:
grin grin grin grin grin Where do you want them to kidnap him from, your bedroom? What is his random? grin
sorry, I can't reply you what I reason, you are not normal
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Felixamos:
What was their useless reason for covering his face?

Same useless reason he sent young men to their death by motivating them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

This is a democracy. Know that and know wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.