Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) (61788 Views)

Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by MiztaPepperoni(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
THEAMAKA:

Stop being a slave and learn what freedom of speech and human rights are.
Stop thinking like a black African monkey.

If you like call me black monkey sha I know say you too na black. At least I better pass the black monkeys wey be slave to one apino monkey wey them don put for cage for zoo.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

If you like call me black monkey sha I know say you too na black. At least I better pass the black monkeys wey be slave to one apino monkey wey them don put for cage for zoo.

All of you people calling Kanu albino are just jealous that the guy is fair skinned and handsome with good looks. Na your type bleach pass and always rushing after fair ladies who have his same complexion, whether naturally fair or bleached ladies hoping to have “beautiful” fair children.
He may be albino but we like him like that.

JEALOUSY!
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by kyariteam: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Biafran4life:
I am a biafran and your greatest fear.You and your like gives us joy when dancing on your grave....ewu

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
He is a bloody Terrorist! Nobody cares about how he was packaged, crated or bundled to court to answer for his crime against Igbo people...

He is even lucky to be alive...What about Ikonso, match and die, alligator etc who were killed in action?
Nothing wrong with arrested Kanu. But something is wrong for not arresting and persecuting Bokoharam and herdsmen killers.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by 10mobile: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
post=103242049:
God punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu.
Painful ends awaits him
I've discovered that the dirtiest people usually hide under religious pretenses to make their decay more manageable. The way you readily attack Kanu while avoiding to attack the real terrorists reveal the state of your poor soul.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Omodua(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
use your brain bro,it shows the extent that the abokis are ontop of their game,if original southern colaboration is not reachable,we still remain in a vicious circle.the fact is that no matter any part of the south that the president comes from, he will still be under the control of the north and this is not about pencil and paper.
Your northern boast Will soon end. Nothing lasts forever. The Union is not working. People with janjaweeed Islamic philosophy can't be in same country with us. Two strange bedfellows!
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by aniomadei1975: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

God has long been punishing them with Boko Haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, inflation, corruption, no light, unemployment and tyranny

You really think Nnamdi Kanu had to struggle hard to convince anyone to agitate to leave such failure?

Nnamdi Kanu isnt brainwashing anyone, even a blind man can see that Nigeria has failed and is not worth belonging to

You are the one that has failed. Nigeria is progressing very fast.

Kenny Okwu Kanu A.K.A Nnamdi Kanu will cry, confess and rotten in Prison.

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Benitoh: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

God has long been punishing them with Boko Haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, inflation, corruption, no light, unemployment and tyranny

You really think Nnamdi Kanu had to struggle hard to convince anyone to agitate to leave such failure?

Nnamdi Kanu isnt brainwashing anyone, even a blind man can see that Nigeria has failed and is not worth belonging to

Why not ignore that slowpoke
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by kmaster007: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
You no dey watch Hollywood movie
Felixamos:
What was their useless reason for covering his face?
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Meteng: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Because Kanu is a monkey, that's how to treat a monkey.
Da, dis your moniker eh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.