Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (60784 Views)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by potopotoking: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Unlettered:
[s]Whoever is doing this to the ipobians better release them. How can a set of people be so gullible yo! Someone will just sit down and write rubbish and add a link to their blogs and without reading it everyone will arrive at a conclusion with nasty conclusions. Tueh!!!

I’ll say this and keep saying it again and again, ipobians re emotional about everything. Anything that’ll make them happy they accept it. The moment a thread is created you’ll see them flock in to start chest beating and threats. Using degredatory words like fulani government, northern fulani muslim and so on.

The worst one is seeing them create threads discussing how UK US and other western countrues are ready to come rescue Biafra from the so called zoo. Stop all this masturbation using robb please. How many threads can you boldly say the so called northern fulani/hausa muslim you insult by the second on nairaland opened with captions that can only be termed as bigotry or tribalistic on nairaland?

The funny thing is how ipobians have tried to insult yoruba people but now result to trying to make them feel they re brothers just to have them support their rubbish.

Likes and share are not endorsements. It didnt happen in 2015 and it’ll surely not happen in 2023. You cant hate a set of people and reverse everything to play the victim card.

Its here that i read how the civil war was the fault of the arewa people. Denying all that occured and the cause of the civil war. Nothing but rewriting the history. I’ll give you that, ya’ll had a field day at doing that but nonetheless, what happened remained the same. You can only keep making your children and children’s children bitter and toxic.

I cant refute the fact that you want to be left alone to have your toilet like region, but you cant be at war with everyone just to achieve that and still play the victim card while at it. Sometimes i wonder if its intentional that you people misread news or just dumb and misinformed.

And also for a fact, the arewa doesnt like either.

Let me say this, biafra will never be, kanu is a damn con artist. Know this know peace.
[/s]

The only thing that makes sense in this unhinged nonsensical diatribe is your moniker... shocked lipsrsealed cry

Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by StreetFight: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

The new found unity between real yorubas and real igbos are rattling this people

After all the years of lies and propaganda how did we unite they ask

They are also surprised we saw through their game and that we know so much history even after banning history for years

Nigeria as we know it is over ...the second jihad has ended even before starting

These are just the last kicks of a dying Nation

The Unity between Yorubas and Igbos is the downfall of the Fulani caliphate and the former country Nigeria.
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
T9ksy:
We Are Under Attack By Nigeria Soldiers At Sunday Igboho's House: Lady K Cried Out Before Being Taking Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvObZtMow

Breaking News coming LIVE from online media platform, specifically Heritage Multimedia TV is about the attack on sunday igboho's house at precisely 02;10hrs. Current updates so far, claimed the soldiers came in about 30 vehicles, surrounded his house and were soon firing shots sporadically in the air.

Immediately the news flightered-in, the presenter quickly placed a video call to the originator of incident, Lady k and soon enough, we could see him having a convo with lady k,who confirmed that the soldiers knocked out all the lights in the viicinity around Sunday Igboho's house before
proceeding to his house.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/470979-again-gunmen-invade-sunday-igbohos-house-destroy-properties-aide.html

If you believe all these nonsense
Check your mind/upbringing
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
louqas:

Cry me a river

So you can humbly submit you have been defeated ?

Who banned history sef? Obasanjo ( and it was even only in secondary schools, history degree was never banned anytime).....not Buhari , PDP hid your history from you , Apc restored it , so what's your problem? You are confuse abi.....it's understandable considering that you have beaten your chest so much that any attempt to console you will lead to a heart attack. Pele
Still find it hard to believe there are youths who support apc or pdp with the way things have been going. I'm sure you support the way FG pampered terrorists and bandits with rehabilitation. Don't you think Kanu and Igboho should be given the same treatment?
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
StreetFight:

The Unity between Yorubas and Igbos is the downfall of the Fulani caliphate and the former country Nigeria.
I swear
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Gfskw: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Defend yourself
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Asgard73:
Fake News grin

Another Yoruba propaganda to tarnish Buhari go vernment.. and raise IGBOHO

You know yoruba people envy Kanu a lot ... reason why they’re supporting IGBOHO and running all this pr..

Nigeria no get IGBOHO time... even the north knows he’s a joker.. a circus comedian

Abeg stop the unnecessary hype

If the government is behind this which seems likely so it is highly disgusting and unfortunate. The buhari government is just loves to play with fire and when it backfires they cry wolf.

Government is operates by law. This is not a cowboys and Indians nations. This is disgusting and should be condemned by All.
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by sulex11(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

The new found unity between real yorubas and real igbos are rattling this people

They are also surprised we saw through their game and that we know so much history even after banning history for years

Nigeria as we know it is over ...the second jihad has ended even before starting

Yoruba are not stupid,they're educatef people,they won't follow stupidity
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Cosbyrich: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

God bless you.
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow! I hope shes alright. Na wa for this country o. Violence doesnt repair things biko!
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by louqas: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
DominusPrime:

Still find it hard to believe there are youths who support apc or pdp with the way things have been going. I'm sure you support the way FG pampered terrorists and bandits with rehabilitation. Don't you think Kanu and Igboho should be given the same treatment?

No party...i repeat NO PARTY can match those two for now when it comes to national elections especially presidency .....no party has their structure FOR NOW. So it will be living in a fools paradise to think we can just disloge them just by wishing......you dont want them build a better stronger party
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by louqas: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
ekestic1976:

Obasanjo didn't BAN History! History was banned after Obasanjo's first coming which ended in 1979. If I'm proven wrong on this bros, I promise to pay you 100,000k. Hold me to that!

Tell this to those who always say history was banned because government didn't want people knowing their history....the narrative started with ipob biafran agitations i guess that was also one of their propaganda. My submissions is to tell them if anyone is to be blamed for removing history its certainly not thisgovernment
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by placeofallure(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
louqas:

Cry me a river

So you can humbly submit you have been defeated ?

Who banned history sef? Obasanjo ( and it was even only in secondary schools, history degree was never banned anytime).....not Buhari , PDP hid your history from you , Apc restored it , so what's your problem? You are confuse abi.....it's understandable considering that you have beaten your chest so much that any attempt to console you will lead to a heart attack. Pele

Who are you? What do you mean it was only in secondary school.....? How many Nigerians will attend a university? How many Nigerians will read History as a course, even if they're privileged to be in a university? So what happens to the rest of the population who don't match your statistics? You sure are thinking with your anus!

Go to overseas countries, basic history of their state is taught in elementary schools. There are many comprehension passages on their founding fathers. You're one of the problems Nigeria has. Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and the likes have been social crusaders since their 20s. What are you? Still tied to your mum's apron strings! Nigeria won't survive with people with your kind of ideology.
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
louqas:

No party...i repeat NO PARTY can match those two for now when it comes to national elections especially presidency .....no party has their structure FOR NOW. So it will be living in a fools paradise to think we can just disloge them just by wishing......you dont want them build a better stronger party

So is not better not to even support anyone? Ofcom course one of them will still retain power but knowing fully well that either will still loot, kill, and impoverished the masses my sanity will not allow me knowingly vote for any of them.
What is the rationale behind supporting what will make life harder for you? What exactly?
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by louqas: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
placeofallure:

Who are you? What do you mean it was only in secondary school.....? How many Nigerians will attend a university? How many Nigerians will read History as a course, even if they're privileged to be in a university? So what happens to the rest of the population who don't match your statistics? You sure are thinking with your anus!

Go to overseas countries, basic history of their state is taught in elementary schools. There are many comprehension passages on their founding fathers. You're one of the problems Nigeria has. Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and the likes have been social crusaders since their 20s. What are you? Still tied to your mum's apron strings! Nigeria won't survive with people with your kind of ideology.

Heheheheheheh
And you are not abi?

grin angry grin grin
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
louqas:

Tell this to those who always say history was banned because government didn't want people knowing their history....the narrative started with ipob biafran agitations i guess that was also one of their propaganda. My submissions is to tell them if anyone is to be blamed for removing history its certainly not thisgovernment

Who are IPOB Biafrans? I'm not sure I know what you mean!
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Ojady(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
...and the warriors never came. This should serve as a lesson to anyone - when push comes to shove, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Lagoon0: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:

The Yorubas(SW) are not interested in any collaboration with SE..

Is that something too hard for you people to comprehend?

Do you see SW turning their land into mini Syria just because they despite Buhari or hate Nigeria? Nah, we all have method of approach to issues.. So let the status quo remain same.

Who made you the mouthpiece of the Yoruba people.

Stop your senselessness
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by dotedote: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2021
She said their warriors should start coming. To where ? Warriors wan face NA for Ibadan. [b][/b]
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by louqas: 4:04am On Jul 02, 2021
ekestic1976:

Who are IPOB Biafrans? I'm not sure I know what you mean!

Ask google
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2021
louqas:

Ask google

Is that a professor? Who's Google? Is he a Nigerian? How much must I pay for consultation?
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Ochelyko1: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2021
What crime did they committed that will make the Fulani herdsmens in Army uniform to come and invade someone house uninvited. This can only happens in NIGERIA. My gosh what am I still doing in these country? We have malami, patani, Gumi all these guys are even worst than igboho and kanu infact ighoho and kanu are freedom fighters but these other guys are terrorist sponsorer and terrorist negotiator and yet no arrest was done on them? And yet some fools are still saying 1 Nigeria, peace and unity.

Where is the unity here? When one group(Fulanis) is fighting against the other groups. This is madness.
Re: Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) by Tremple8v: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2021
I no understand this fulani government oo, 2 tribes say them no do again, make everyone hold onto there mothers breasts. Abi shey wahala dey that ni .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.