Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. (830 Views)

Kogi State Cbn Covid19 Loan June Beneficiaries / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Please I just get to find out out that the Covid19 loan I applied long time ago has been approved all this while after Nirsal micro finance bank created an account for me. Now the money is in the account already. Please has anyone done or know how to withdraw the money? Or is it a mirage? cry
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by tahir01(m): 5:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Its real. Go and withdraw your money but remember na loan o.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2021
tahir01:
Its real. Go and withdraw your money but remember na loan o.
yea I guess I have to bear the burden sad
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by showafrica(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeffy1206:
Please I just get to find out out that the Covid19 loan I applied long time ago has been approved all this while after Nirsal micro finance bank created an account for me. Now the money is in the account already. Please has anyone done or know how to withdraw the money? Or is it a mirage? cry

Is it the survival loan or different one?
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Perfectman91: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeffy1206:

Pls how did you find out your covidloan was approved?
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectman91:

Pls how did you find out your covidloan was approved?
they sent me a text last 2 months and account was opened for me. I get to know when I got a debit on my account and the balance is showing the amount approved.
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
showafrica:

Is it the survival loan or different one?
I don't know the difference tho
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by elmuba(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
I am also a beneficiary of this loan...
Learnt people saying the deadline for payment is 30th December, 2024..

How true is this guys?
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
elmuba:
I am also a beneficiary of this loan...
Learnt people saying the deadline for payment is 30th December, 2024..

How true is this guys?
it's 3 years na
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by jefy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros,you don ask this question plenty times, carry waka go any Nirsal bank when they always they inside post office. Google their branches near you,visit your choice branch, fill form so them go post your lalas enter your regular account,and wait for your alert. Case close.
Re: Covid19 Loan Paid Help On How To Withdraw. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
jefy:
Bros,you don ask this question plenty times, carry waka go any Nirsal bank when they always they inside post office. Google their branches near you,visit your choice branch, fill form so them go post your lalas enter your regular account,and wait for your alert. Case close.
are you replying me or someone else? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N500-n700k? / / Car Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.