Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (80440 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by RulerIAm(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
This means war
enjoy it. Shey u were celebrating MNK's arrest? Very soon we will stop seeing posts from sweetshisha when de must have gotten to u. RIP in advance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by SchoolGate: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
escapefromusa:

It seem power might go SS this time.

West is weak and divided. So much for their "westerners don't care about religion".

SS appears disorganised but they always seem to agree without conflicting opinions.

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Caboceer: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

Quit with the victim mentality already

That's why you Ibos never make progress in your political aspirations, you lie even to your own selves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Shamzynioh13(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=NwekeUG post=103249578]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0FYgEVgZo

Nigeria army attacked Chief Sunday Igboho's residence in the early hours of Thursday July 1 2021.

Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed. Some people were killed. Others were injured. But Sunday Igboho is said to be fine.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yAjvqVVrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXLtgnKN1g

All people are posting here is rubish, who else can prove that army are the culprit,what are your evidence.
Infact, check a big lie that was manifested there, fake blood just to prove something big happened.
This is a big lie.
Let his cctv prove the scene.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by JooEeL(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

HAHA. WHEN I COMMENT HERE, SOME OF THEM QUOTE ME AND CALL ME IGBO.

I AM A FELLOW YORUBA AND MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE FOOLISH YORUBAS. THEY ARE BASTARDS BUT THANKFULLY THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY... TINUBU SLAVE DOGS AND APC MISCREANTS.

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM. ONCE YORUBA NATION COMES, THEY WILL BE EXILED.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by hollywater: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Afonjas is it not time for you guys to know that Igbos are ahead of you in anything concerning this Buhari administration? Stop jubilating on anything that happens to the Igbos.
I stand with Igboho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Diligence: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunday Igboho is asking for:
1. Stop fulani herds men from invading our farms. Stop the raping, kidnapping and wanton destruction of lives & property
2. Resource Control
3. Total restructuring, et al
Pmb & his ilks are averse to change.
Amal
1914-2014 is an expired contract.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Asadujames202(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice house
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Shamzynioh13(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Just passing....
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by itslinkin4005(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

Nigeria army attacked Chief Sunday Igboho's residence in the early hours of Thursday July 1 2021.

Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed. Some people were killed. Others were injured. But Sunday Igboho is said to be fine.

See video below.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/01/seven-killed-igbohos-wife-abducted-during-attack-on-yoruba-activists-house-says-prof-akintoye/
hihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuh I laugh in greek . This is just the beginning.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Chris525: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Shut up! Your soul belongs to the devil. Coming online to talk as if you know anything. Would you rather they killed security operatives? Are you not aware he’s always moving with thugs all who are fully armed to the teeth? Have you not seen them in his videos? Have they not resisted security forces once when they tried to bring him in and security forces stood down for peace to reign.

Is he bigger than the state? Who is he to go about with boys and arms. Even in one of his videos he shot a pump action double barrel in the air, is he allowed to do that? Are we in a banana republic where anybody can just wake up, take up a couple of arms and challenge the state

Joromi1:

And that should justify the killing of 7 innocent people, right? The way some of you reason at times eh. This is why I don't support any party. Most of you have sold your souls and conscience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by JooEeL(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:
It was a summary execution.

THE Operation lasted very long.

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Omo, this buhari is wicked. Abacha dey learn work ooo

Anytime you see fulani on ballot box, use your senses

You are still talking about ballot box, then you no get sense. No offence bros

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by xpool(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Stop all these childish and false rant.
All you do is blame others for your woes and endlessly dividing the south.
Was it Yoruba governors that declared IPON a terrorist group?
Are Afenifere, OPC and yoruba activists, elites and politicians not speaking in favour of Nnamdi Kanu more than Igbo elites.

Speak for the unity of the south and stop dividing us, it will do you mire favour than you can ever imaging.

I know you are boiling to attack me, thinking i am yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Cosbyrich: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yoruba nation will triumph.Fulanis have been defeated.
Yoruba nation is here to stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by themanderon: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is the language Buhari was talking about.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Akanoaaa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Shamzynioh13(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
All is fabricated.
Who has the prove that army are in the scene. Let his cctv camera prove that.
With a fabricated blood to make it worse.
I am telling you, this Yoruba are mugu

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Cosbyrich: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
xpool:

Stop all these childish and false rant.
All you do is blame others for your woes and endlessly dividing the south.
Was it Yoruba governors that declared IPON a terrorist group?
Are Afenifere, OPC and yoruba activists, elites and politicians not speaking in favour of Nnamdi Kanu more than Igbo elites.

Speak for the unity of the south and stop dividing us, it will do you mire favour than you can ever imaging.

I know you are boiling to attack me, thinking i am yoruba

He is a fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by discusant: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

See video below.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/01/seven-killed-igbohos-wife-abducted-during-attack-on-yoruba-activists-house-says-prof-akintoye/

Next move by the presidency: send Nigeria’s armed forces to Oyo state to fish out the attackers of Igboho’s house.
The soldiers shall kill more innocent Yoruba youths than now; arrest some innocent Yoruba youths and say they were the attackers of Sunday Igboho’s family house,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Now I totally understand why some people believe Nigeria should break up. When some people have become the law themselves. When no other person can question them or you are crushed. When they have a Nation's military and police at their beck and call to do all their sorry work.
Nigeria the oppressor and the rest of the oppressed can't be allowed to remain in this false state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by nams77: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Is this really true? Then we are at war.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by majamajic(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:

No sebi tinubu told them to vote
They have voted , yorubas but us all into this mess
Am pained seeing SE people suffering for what they didn't vote for
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Realtosin: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Okay..... It's becoming more clearer by day that these people want to islamize this country just the way they did to Turkey..... It can't work.... Everybody is exposed...... Under a democratically elected president, all these are happening. You even went as far as killing people in his �. When we disregard history, this is what we get. This same animalistic trait was displayed during his regime in the 1980s. It was recorded in our history books but some foolish people who even witnessed it still gullibly went ahead and vote for him coupled with some old but stupid parents..... Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Joydan95: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

See video below.

Buhari just want to cause a war in this country. The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu was very unnecessary and invading Igboho’s house to kill people who are only trying to protect their territory is seeking war. Exactly 10 years ago I had a dream that there was a war in Nigeria, I dismissed it cos I felt the country was too stable but with what I see now. A war may likely happen cos of the war the president and leaders are going about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Hapinex01: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
These attack is uncalled-for, the are going about there peaceful protest all these while, if APC led adminstration can not protect the lives and prosperties they promised then agitation must surely come out.

But igboho was fighting the Fulani's terrorising them before, these u turn for agitation to me will not take them anywhere.

Civil war loaming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by egunna(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:

bros lie small small.which kind tales by moonlight b dis?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by JooEeL(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
boom99:
I declare peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, amen

Keep your stupid peace. Simpletons like you who have been brainwashed are the reason why we have passed a gene of docility to our children which is turning them to full-fledged slaves. Lost generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abi una d celebrate kanu arrest
Nkwanu

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by generalwo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

See video below.

..... Nigeria is full of idiots and that's why I won't doubt it if anyone in Nigeria believes this is the hand work of the military...... So if una be military men and una Wan kidnap any agitator wife.... Una go wear una uniform and identity? The real culprits have the whole Nigerians thinking exactly how they want and it's so sad....
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
This means war

How can you be declaring war on your lovely "One Nigeria"?

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by arantess: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:

thats the same way it was on the day nnamdi kanu absconded
soldiers in trucks to kill one man before his day in court
this is nigeria, e go reach all man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Rolly22(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rareoil:

You were celebrating MNK abduction few days ago, now you are calling for war.

LOL.

These People are bloody Hypocrites and Vermin's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.