Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,315 members, 6,501,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 01:05 PM

An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) (618 Views)

Nfts: Guess How Much This 10 Second Video Sold For? / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! / HOT !!!get 75 Tokens Worth A Minimum Of $10!!! FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by ItuExchange(m): 9:01am On Jul 01
Fungible means that something can be traded for itself. For example, you can trade one BTC for another BTC, you can trade a dollar for another dollar, and you can trade a one-ounce gold coin for another one-ounce gold coin.

Non-fungible means that you cannot trade something for itself. For example, Leonardo DaVinci’s Mona Lisa painting is non-fungible—you can’t trade it for another Mona Lisa.

NFTs or non-fungible tokens are blockchain-minted artworks with unique encryption codes which allow for verified authenticity and ownership. An NFT can represent anything from a digital art piece to a song or cartoon, sports card, or a whole album. Even fashion designers are getting in on the NFT craze.

More than 509,000 NFT artworks were sold in March 2021 alone, totaling more than $85 million in sales so it's kind of a big deal. If you want, you could draw a stickman on a sticky note, take a picture of it and upload the jpeg as an NFT.

Elon Musk’s girlfriend, Grimes, a Canadian musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer learned about NFTs recently. As a result, she promoted one on Twitter and then made $6 million selling it in about 20 minutes.

Here’s a list of 15 NFT developers who have sold over $5 million in NFTs (from https://gothammag.com/top-selling-nft-artists):

Beeple (Mike Winkelmann)
Trevor Jones
18-year-old FEWOCIOUS
PAK who is anonymous but has produced digital work for two decades
Mad Dog Jones (Michah Dowbak)
SlimeSunday (Mike Parisella)
Hackatao
XCopy
3Lau (Justin Blau) - DJ, and fintech aficionado. All of his music is now being released as NFTs
Grimes - singer, composer, and record producer (and Elon Musk’s girlfriend)
WhIsbe - a street artist who has made gummy bears into NFTs
SSX3Lau - (this title is for two people, a DJ, and an art director)
Jose Delbo - at least a famous artist for such things as Wonder Woman and Little Lulu
RTFKT Studios - a collective of artists that create digital skins that can be worn by digital characters in the metauniverse
Bosslogic - (Kode Adoba) – a graphic designer from Australia

To make an NFT, you simply have to create something unique and upload it to a site such as Rarable, OpenSea, or Mintable. As I said, you could draw a stick man on a sticky note, take a photo of it and then upload the photo to one of these sites and you have your first NFT. But good luck selling it.

To me, NFTs sound crazy. I’d rather own a tulip bulb or a beanie baby, however, for those of you looking for infinite wealth, study the field a little bit and perhaps you can start selling NFTs for $5,000 each.

Author: Dr. Van K. Tharp

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/

2 Likes

Re: An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by AshleyJohnson13: 8:28am On Jul 16
Free tokens? Sounds like scum, I don' think that someone will give your money for free

1 Like

Re: An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by FacelessStuart: 11:39am On Jul 16
To my mind, nft is a new breakthrough, it is something completely new, that may play a significant role in the world's economy. It is interesting to watch which applications people have found for this digital currency. I've heard that it is applying not only in the sphere of art but also connected with an ecological theme, which is very important for humanity. For example, MyImpactPower is one of the organizations that are already using nft tokens in projects with ecological direction. I think that it is the future, that is already coming.

1 Like

Re: An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by ratracerebel(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16
Hey Bros!

This is easy money!

Drop whatever you are doing now to get it now!

Because of the kind of environment we are, there may still be some doubting Thomas. So endeavor to do your own research o!

But, if you are an action taker, go to my signature and get your $80 coin.

1 Like

Re: An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by Evell: 8:16pm On Jul 23
Revealed! Best NFT Games To Earn Money (NFT games 2021)

Non-fungible token explained (NFTs)

Non-Fungible Tokens are also known through the acronym NFT or even as cryptocollectionals, and these are a type of cryptographic token that represents a unique asset, that is, an NFT is a unique token that cannot be repeated in the digital world.

NFTs are essential pieces of the digital economy proposed by Blockchain technology.

In this way, it is understood that a Non Fungible Token is a type of cryptocurrency that can be identified and differentiated when used in an interaction and is in circulation.

As we have mentioned, it is a unique digital asset and this makes it non-divisible. This very important characteristic means that they cannot be interchanged and therefore, no two NFTs are the same.

Best blockchain games to make money
Video games on blockchain technology that have developed an internal economy allowing players to generate profits in cryptocurrencies that, as we all know, can later be easily exchanged for local currency depending on the country where you are.

First I want to clarify that; they don’t pay you to play , it’s not about that.

Blockchain video games have developed an economy among players that can be different for each game.

In some cases it is complicated and it takes time to start generating your first earnings but you can generate more than 400 dollars a month in the advanced levels.

Some of these games that I am going to present you are completely free, but some others, you must buy the game to have access, or spend a few dollars in withdrawal fees.

Play-to-earn – Can you make money playing NFT games?

Play to win, that’s the new paradigm of blockchain gaming. Playing video games and earning money or cryptocurrencies in return is now possible.

With non-fungible tokens (NFT) a player can have in his portfolio any digital asset that he has won by competing: from weapons, coins, lands, skins … Everything is tokenizable!

Best NFT games to earn money 2021

Blockchain video games have opened a new economy, which revolves around tokens and the governance of their users. Let’s see what are the most interesting projects today.

1- AXIE INFINITY

what is axie infinity?
It is a turn-based game built on the ethereum blockchain in which you collect creatures that you can reproduce to sell on the NTFS market (non-fungible tokens).

Check out : How to earn in axie infinity (axie infinity earn money) 2021

These creatures called axies, are represented in cards with which we can have combats to earn rewards, it is similar to pokemon but with many more components that make it much more immersive and complex at the same time.

In the adventure of axie infinity you can find a large market to buy and sell axies that according to their complete and extensive package of characteristics such as attack, defense, type of skills, rarity, number of hatchlings, etc. will have a value in the market, since the game has an excellent supply and demand.

Read more : https://nairalanceblog.com/best-nft-games-to-earn-money/

1 Like

Re: An Update On Non-fungible Tokens (nfts) by wealthtrak: 1:27am On Aug 06
ItuExchange:
Fungible means that something can be traded for itself. For example, you can trade one BTC for another BTC, you can trade a dollar for another dollar, and you can trade a one-ounce gold coin for another one-ounce gold coin.

Non-fungible means that you cannot trade something for itself. For example, Leonardo DaVinci’s Mona Lisa painting is non-fungible—you can’t trade it for another Mona Lisa.

NFTs or non-fungible tokens are blockchain-minted artworks with unique encryption codes which allow for verified authenticity and ownership. An NFT can represent anything from a digital art piece to a song or cartoon, sports card, or a whole album. Even fashion designers are getting in on the NFT craze.

More than 509,000 NFT artworks were sold in March 2021 alone, totaling more than $85 million in sales so it's kind of a big deal. If you want, you could draw a stickman on a sticky note, take a picture of it and upload the jpeg as an NFT.

Elon Musk’s girlfriend, Grimes, a Canadian musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer learned about NFTs recently. As a result, she promoted one on Twitter and then made $6 million selling it in about 20 minutes.

Here’s a list of 15 NFT developers who have sold over $5 million in NFTs (from https://gothammag.com/top-selling-nft-artists):

Beeple (Mike Winkelmann)
Trevor Jones
18-year-old FEWOCIOUS
PAK who is anonymous but has produced digital work for two decades
Mad Dog Jones (Michah Dowbak)
SlimeSunday (Mike Parisella)
Hackatao
XCopy
3Lau (Justin Blau) - DJ, and fintech aficionado. All of his music is now being released as NFTs
Grimes - singer, composer, and record producer (and Elon Musk’s girlfriend)
WhIsbe - a street artist who has made gummy bears into NFTs
SSX3Lau - (this title is for two people, a DJ, and an art director)
Jose Delbo - at least a famous artist for such things as Wonder Woman and Little Lulu
RTFKT Studios - a collective of artists that create digital skins that can be worn by digital characters in the metauniverse
Bosslogic - (Kode Adoba) – a graphic designer from Australia

To make an NFT, you simply have to create something unique and upload it to a site such as Rarable, OpenSea, or Mintable. As I said, you could draw a stick man on a sticky note, take a photo of it and then upload the photo to one of these sites and you have your first NFT. But good luck selling it.

To me, NFTs sound crazy. I’d rather own a tulip bulb or a beanie baby, however, for those of you looking for infinite wealth, study the field a little bit and perhaps you can start selling NFTs for $5,000 each.

Author: Dr. Van K. Tharp

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas / Looking For Financial Statements Of Quoted Companies.pls Help. / Opinions On Shares/i Want To Buy Shares Hand To Hand Wat Are The Things I Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.