Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen (59597 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by BigDick70inch(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
poiZon:

Bros whether they use hand pick am o, or them payloader pick am, they is always a pick.
This matter we r in for it all together.

And where did u read he was picked??
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by poiZon: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigDick70inch:

And where did u read he was picked??
If them pick thewife, no be him dem pick so...
Abi 1+1 no be 1 again?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Omeizadean(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
castiello:
To say Nigerian army attack igboho is mischievous, that man was attacked my foreign bandits thesame people igboho has issues with in igangan, now the people who are supposed to investigate this crimes are the police and Nigerian authorities who igboho has already turn and see them as the enemy, sense of reasoning in Nigeria died long ago, sentimental tribalism and ignorance rule the present Nigeria, our youth are more less intelligent every passing day, you will read some comments and wonder if people even have brains up their skulls

Nicely said bro. The helplessness one feel when u see thousand buying fake narrative instead of reasoning with their brain is out of here. Just too many youths there nowadays acting like anti narcotic dogs who only know one language "Sniff and detect cocaine" these people only sniff at contents that is dripping with tribalism, religiosity and bigotry.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by hollywater: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
EyezofGod120:
When yoruba vex finish,,he go red o,,dem fit still dey mellow dey look,but if he happen, 2secs everything go burst,,I'm talking out if experience
abeg allow me drink my Guinness in peace. Which Yoruba dey vex?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by BigDick70inch(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
poiZon:

If them pick thewife, no be him dem pick so...
Abi 1+1 no be 1 again?

U too dull.....
Nothing will happen to his wife......
I stop arguing with u........
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by einstein76(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yusuf buhari, everyone of bubu family and whoever are supporting bubu of all these acts of wickedness die by fire!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Zieus: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...
As you name implies, nah cum full your brain

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by nick50(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Where are the pictures of the dead bodies?.. Yeroba media cows peddling lies and propaganda
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Gerrard59(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
In 2031 - 2041, Nigeria will be an Islamic Republic and non-Fulanis would be enslaved. As it is, there is no going back on that mandate.

Don't say I did not tell you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by shegra58: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I thought they said his wife and children are abroad.. these people and lies
Dont believe everything you read on the internet Igbhoho wives and children are not in Nigeria i live close to his house

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by poiZon: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigDick70inch:

U too dull.....
Nothing will happen to his wife......
I stop arguing with u........
It takes a dullard to identify a dull person.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Naijaolosho2: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
McOluOmo:
It's about to goooo dooown

McOluOmo is my name and Sunday is a butterfly that think himself a bird

More drama coming soooon!!!!
Please stay turned!!!!

Yes more damage to you and your family,mad goat. Your evil plans won't work, we'll kill you all and get back our country.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by moseslarry(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na only your side E go reach

I am Nigeria and Nigeria is me.

If you are "nigeria and nigeria is you", then your life has ruined; hence you don't have life and you've got no hope and it will never be well with you and your generations to come. Mr Nigeria. I'm not cursing you but that's the summary of how Nigeria is. Thanks Mr Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rolly22:

You sound very Foolish

I will accept that if you also accept the fact that UGM supporters are more foolish.

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Karlzy01:

Your gullibility is unrivaled.

I will accept that if you also accept the fact that UGM supporters' gullibility is second to none.

How do you people have peace of mind killing your tribesmen/tribeswomen biko?

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Splashme: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Terrible
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
moseslarry:

If you are "nigeria and nigeria is you", then your life has ruined; hence you don't have life and you've got no hope and it will never be well with you and your generations to come. Mr Nigeria. I'm not cursing you but that's the summary of how Nigeria is. Thanks Mr Nigeria.
People like you don't end well in life

Your tears gives me joy , cry on.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Factshunter:
His wife is not based in Nigeria. This smells fake news to me. I stand to be corrected.

I think I heard it’s the wife of some of his aides.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Factshunter: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
LegendHero:

I think I heard it’s the wife of some of his aides.

You know how unconfirmed news flies around in Nigeria. So, I am patiently waiting to confirm the news about his wife. He sure can't be that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
EyezofGod120:
When yoruba vex finish,,he go red o,,dem fit still dey mellow dey look,but if he happen, 2secs everything go burst,,I'm talking out if experience

Jaaa! comot for here...Elenu

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
merryossai:
What a way to stop the planned protest.

Gather here if u think this country is worst than a zoo.
That plan would actually aggravate and escalate the situation.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by moseslarry(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

People like you don't end well in life

Your tears gives me joy , cry on.

Im doing great for myself and my family. Grow up you this foolish boy.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
moseslarry:

Im doing great for myself and my family. Grow up you this foolish boy.
You are doing great yet you're crying everywhere werey grin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. Because you see army uniform therefore it's Nigeria army. Am very sure this is an arrangement within Sunday Igboho's camp...
Anybody with a strategic thinking faculty should be able to decipher that; how would that action help the government in anyway? It would just give Igboho more sympathy and sympathisers.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by moseslarry(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are doing great yet you're crying everywhere werey grin

For now, I have your time, have you ever seen me respond to anybody's message on this platform before, I hardly do it. However, replying your senseless write-up, is just a way to show you are a roaming lunatic.

Infact, you are an idiot, whenever you see people knowledgeable conversing, you should shut your dirty and stinky mouth. You fool.

Mind you, I won't reply nay damn message from you again. Just keep wallowing in your suffering and smiling life. Shalom!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
moseslarry:

For now, I have your time, have you ever seen me respond to anybody's message on this platform before, I hardly do it. However, replying your senseless write-up, is just a way to show you are a roaming lunatic.

Infact, you are an idiot, whenever you see people knowledgeable conversing, you should shut your dirty and stinky mouth. You fool.

Mind you, I won't reply nay damn message from you again. Just keep wallowing in your suffering and smiling life. Shalom!

Werey wey dey disguise , we know your type. Empty vessel

Fuckoff my mention , you're inconsequential.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by rhektor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
They speak French fluently.....they were hired by the FGN.......

So who broker the hiring deal between FGN and the mecineries? Is it the prof of history or Igboho that was attacked?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
DOGS AND BABOONS WILL SOAK IN BLODD.

My ambition is not worth one drop of a human's blood.

Compare those two statements. But Nigerians don't see. Blind people...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by McOluOmo: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Yes more damage to you and your family,mad goat. Your evil plans won't work, we'll kill you all and get back our country.
kill who exactly? Get back which country? U better wake up from ur foolish dreams. Werey
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by egunna(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
castiello:
To say Nigerian army attack igboho is mischievous, that man was attacked my foreign bandits thesame people igboho has issues with in igangan, now the people who are supposed to investigate this crimes are the police and Nigerian authorities who igboho has already turn and see them as the enemy, sense of reasoning in Nigeria died long ago, sentimental tribalism and ignorance rule the present Nigeria, our youth are more less intelligent every passing day, you will read some comments and wonder if people even have brains up their skulls
ur view is unpopular but appeals to common sense.i agree with u
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by chaloskyx: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
AWW SHUT UP GOD IS NOT GONNA DO SHIT IS MOHAMMED FIGHTING FOR THE FULANIS OR TERRORIST NO THEY FIGHT FOR THEIR GOD NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND SO IF YOU CANT PICK UP ARMS AND STAND FOR YOU GOD THEN OGA JUST CONVERT TO ISLAM IN PEACE ABEG
FarahAideed:
This is bad ...God please come and save Nigeria from these Islamic Terrorist Nigerians mistakenly voted in 2015
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Kfed4ril(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I know you UGM & supporters would go to any length to put the FG in a tight corner & cause crisis in other regions over the arrest of your sect leader. But I need to tell you that if your hand is found in this barbaric act (of course you are known for violence), take it or leave it, Sunday Igboho will kill you all.

Chai Igbo man don suffer, soon when you’re not able to pregnant your wife, ipob must surely have a hand in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.