Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) (30991 Views)

Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre Sam Adeyemi on Wednesday celebrated his father Stephen Adeyemi on his 85th birthday.

The clergyman said in an Instagram post that he and his siblings were thankful to their father for giving them “unreserved love”.

He wrote,
“Happy birthday Daddy. We, your children and grandchildren, rejoice with you (Elder Stephen B. Adeyemi) as you celebrate your 85th birthday today. We thank God for His marvelous grace on your life. We thank you for giving us, our mum and all that have crossed your path the best gift of all: UNRESERVED LOVE.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvgvQIhPVE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Adeyemi concluded with prayer for longer life.

“We pray for God to keep you to see many more years in perfect health and with full joy. Enjoy your day!” he said.

Reacting in the comment section of the Instagram post, Adeyemi’s wife Nike wrote, “Blessed grandpa We love you.”

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
cool God bless our fathers

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
The pride and joy of a father is to live to see his children prosper... He is really a proud father of MEN.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by DDDEnterprises: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Congrats father

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Waakanda: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy Birthday sir smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday BABA !

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing consine me with the elder.

I have decided, July 1st 2021 to be selling drugs(Loud and Arizona) Strangely, i got a realization that Naija no fit good again, i mean, naija don cast. so wetin we dey do omoluabi for. Omo every man for himself.

I strongly love this nation and i have plans to go into politics to make naija a better place, but until then, i refuse to let naija kee me. mo ti di underworld

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by datola: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good to know the father of our great Pastor Sam Adeyemi!

Happy Birthday to baba.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Elock1: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
sad
So this man Don reach 85?
This life na turn by turn.. All man go old.

I can still remember those his teachings in a big office, with a bookshelf behind him.

NTA, Tuesday 6pm.

Those programs were so boring to me as a kid but trust my "Assemblies of God" papa, he no send you.

Happy birthday sir.
Age gracefully.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday Grandpa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by sofeo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. I pray for more grace of God upon your life.

He's a Man of God I respect a lot, among others.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by foeedaba: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
It is not enough to celebrate him online, he should also celebrate his birthday offline like the Esama of Benin.

Meanwhile this Buhari regime is so tough that many people have resorted to celebrating their birthday online.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by iretemide(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by lascopes(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
I pray this regime don't kee me so my children can celebrate me too someday embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow! Beautiful to see

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by stevio(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations papa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre Sam Adeyemi on Wednesday celebrated his father Stephen Adeyemi on his 85th birthday.

The clergyman said in an Instagram post that he and his siblings were thankful to their father for giving them “unreserved love”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvgvQIhPVE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Adeyemi concluded with prayer for longer life.

“We pray for God to keep you to see many more years in perfect health and with full joy. Enjoy your day!” he said.

Reacting in the comment section of the Instagram post, Adeyemi’s wife Nike wrote, “Blessed grandpa We love you.”

May I live up to this age o Lord. That will be 48 years from now.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday father of a leader. Your seed is changing the world

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Mannabbqisgay: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
85 And my papa no fit 70
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happi Birthday Daddy wa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pastor Sam is one of the sound and cleanest pastors in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Calorie: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by wpadmin: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pastor Sam.

I love this man, no homo. We need more Pastors like this in Nigeria.

Happy birthday Baba

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy birthday papa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) by Augla1: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
That my son will call me father, with his head raise and shoulder high.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.