Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Graduate Driver Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Driver Recruitment (573 Views)

PA & Driver Recruitment / Bolt Driver Recruitment / Accenture Nigeria - Driver Recruitment (Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Driver Recruitment by TheMessageOfGod: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Kardenal investments limited a logistics company is hiring graduate truck/trailer dirvers.

Job description
We are Hiring for the position of Truck Driver

4-6 years driving experience
Good Knowledge of Road Network most especially Lagos road network
Applicant shouldn't exceed 35 years of age as at June 1st, 2021 and not younger than 25 years
Valid Driver's and LASDRI License

The Ideal Candidate
Candidates should have a B.Sc., HND, OND or NCE certificate (in any discipline).
Physically fit
Responsible and mature.
Application Closing Date
15 July, 2021

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: elvisoparah@yahoo.com

Seniority level
Entry level

Industry
Transportation and haulage

Full-time
Job functions
Duties

Transport Company’s products over land to and from manufacturing plants, branches and other specified areas.

Inspect the trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects found.

Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.

Ensure that any cargo transported is fully secured to the trailer.

Ensure that transportation meets safety compliance and regulations.

Drive for long periods, carrying out long-distance deliveries, adjusting to driving conditions appropriately and safely.

Load and unload materials or products, prepare delivery papers, and keep records of his daily tasks.

Maintain strict compliance to communication with the management.

Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods.

Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.

Read and interpret maps to determine vehicle routes.

Perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tyres.

Strong knowledge of applicable heavy duty truck driving rules and regulations

Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software such as GPS

Ability to drive long distances and travel regularly

Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc...)

Strong knowledge of road maps

Time management skills

Ability to work under pressure

Able to meet deadlines

Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to the vehicles.
Re: Graduate Driver Recruitment by Teejeybaba: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
I am qualified but am more than 35 have experience in logistics company like courier plus, kepress logistics arms of konga. And also an HND holder. If to considered me 08035674838
Re: Graduate Driver Recruitment by ozome15(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am qualified and have good knowledge of nigeria road network and have experience in logistics company as i have work with some. But am not based in Lagos state. can i apply.
Re: Graduate Driver Recruitment by TheMessageOfGod: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
ozome15:
I am qualified and have good knowledge of nigeria road network and have experience in logistics company as i have work with some. But am not based in Lagos state. can i apply.

Please apply by sending an email.
Re: Graduate Driver Recruitment by ozome15(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheMessageOfGod:

Please apply by sending an email.
Ok
Re: Graduate Driver Recruitment by TheMessageOfGod: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Teejeybaba:
I am qualified but am more than 35 have experience in logistics company like courier plus, kepress logistics arms of konga. And also an HND holder. If to considered me 08035674838
Please apply by sending in an email.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Receptionist /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.