Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why Tinubu All The Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu All The Time? (560 Views)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / AWOLOWO, ABIOLA, TINUBU, All Used And Dumped By North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu All The Time? by Joromi1: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Sunday Igboho's home came under attack by a group of unknown gunmen and about 7 persons were brutally murdered while his wife was abducted.

There are speculations that the attack was carried out by federal government agents in order to discourage the Yoruba Nation rally plan that was set to hold on Saturday, 3rd of July 2021. Some other people are saying the attacker wore military uniforms and spoke French, which suggests they might be foreign.

Even with the glaring evidence some unfortunate IPOB miscreants on Nairaland have begun to blame Tinubu. One even said Tinubu knows where Igboho's wife was taken. I have learned to live with their hate and I encourage all true omoluabis to do same. Even if Tinubu decides to wipe their asses for them today they'd still hate him. The Fulanis are gradually doing ethnic cleansing in their land but Tinubu is still their main headache. And these hypocrites will still turn around to call us Fulani asslickers. The joke is on them. grin

I encourage all Yorubas on Nairaland who are not affiliated with any political party to be strong and stay focused in these trying times. Do not allow hate mongers and fake sympathizers distract you. Victory will surely be ours in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu All The Time? by nlreserve: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Man, behave like an adult and face the fulani that's your problem. Stop posting trash fighting for those who are not fighting for you. The politicians don't care about you.

I'm sure you also notice those same Igbos insult their own governors and politicians in some threads. So, stop taking this thing personal.
Re: Why Tinubu All The Time? by Joromi1: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2021
nlreserve:
Man, behave like an adult and face the fulani that's your problem. Stop posting trash fighting for those who are not fighting for you. The politicians don't care about you.

I'm sure you also notice those same Igbos insult their own governors and politicians in some threads. So, stop taking this thing personal.

Fulani is a general problem, but check around Nairaland and see who have been creating threads, jubilating and taunting Yorubas since the Igbogho issue yesterday.
Re: Why Tinubu All The Time? by Fahdiga(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
No attack happens in Yoruba land without drug lord Tinubu knowing about it
Re: Why Tinubu All The Time? by Joromi1: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
No attack happens in Yoruba land without drug lord Tinubu knowing about it
We know he's the only problem you have. You come to social media to complain about Buhari's misrule but in your hearts Tinubu is to blame. Sometimes I wonder if it's obsession or hate or both.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu All The Time? by ALTERNATEID: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2021
The attack happened in Oyo state and not Lagos. We should be asking where was Makinde when it happened? Why has the governor and chief security officer of Oyo state not said anything since the attack took place? Why did Makinde betray his Yoruba brother? He had the intel before the attack and refused to pass it to him. Why is Makinde working against the interest of Yoruba nation?

(1) (Reply)

Police Could Not Stop Oduduwa Nation Rally [PICS] / Callers On Tvc’s Journalist Hangout Endorse Okorocha Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.