Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English (29309 Views)

Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by UniqueOD(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
V
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by gidgiddy: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does that cancel the fact that IPOB military wing was killing more Igbos than the enemy?
Anything that stops the bloodshed in Igbo land is welcomed by me. No one's blood is more precious than another. Bokoharam can wipe out the whole north that is their business. There is no ipob in the north but they are targeting federal security agents and facilities in South East of which 98% of the victims are Igbos and 100% of UGM killed or arrested by armed forces are Igbos too. It is a needless bloodbath brought by MNk.
Many of you do not reside in Igbo land to know what families are passing through or you just don't care.

As far as I know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have been consistent in saying that they are not the so called unknown gunmen. They have stated that ESN is in the bush protecting the land from killer herdsmen.I have not seen any proof to that effect that ESN are UGM. Without proof, any other thing is pure speculation
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by BafanaBafana: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Malami first announced Kanu's arrest in Hausa language before he held the press conference to announce it to other Nigerians in English - Arise TV
No video no source?

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by slimfit1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
Anything to pepper the Terrorist group is welcome.

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.
But guess what, his wife had her voice over him.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
That's how a husband is to a wife.
No simping!

Buhari is an Alpha male!!!!

That is not the way soldiers think now friend.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Brushstrokes20: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaamn it!...

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell!

I rep Westside and the shit hole is long overdue for disintegration!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Allee90: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Continue hating them as they continue dominating over you. Am tired of this hatred between Nigerians. And mark you, am a Niger Deltan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Amadichisom(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Officialgarri post=103253857]Anything to pepper the Terrorist group is welcome.

All I know is that Buhari will pass as one of the smartest president in the world.

He may not be heard clearly because of his accent, but his mind is strong and intelligent. Typical of a smart soldier.
He was so calm when he said he would treat them in the language they understand, but it takes a smart mind to know that Buhari's speech was a stern one and he meant every word.

How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had this same kind of balls, he would have kicked out those bent on tarnishing the image of his government and his government would have been the best.

Look at the way Buhari kept Aisha shut and put her in the place where she ought to be. When last did we hear Aisha embarrassing her husband in public?
No simping!

Hmmmmm
Alpha male bullshit
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by FakeUnity: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you are a non-fulani tribes in middle belt and South of nigeria. Go and start preparing for war. The fulanis are already prepared. Else your tribe will soon go into extinction.

Another war is inevitable if water to find it's level.

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Ojiofor: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

As far as I know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have been consistent in saying that they are not the so called unknown gunmen. They have stated that ESN is in the bush protecting the land from killer herdsmen.I have not seen any proof to that effect that ESN are UGM. Without proof, any other thing is pure speculation

Evidence abound both physically and in audio recordings that ESN and UGM are one and same. Before ESN was formed there was nothing like UGM. Stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Meti99(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

You are the Alpha fool...
Northerners are having their best time now..
Let them enjoy all the power
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Youngvegetable: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Beancounter93:

Ah yes, and in biafra, Ibo would be the official language, since it is being spoken by the majority and since Ijaws, Ibibios, etc, are really Ibo people who have forgotten to speak the language, amirite??
You are making no sense sir

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Yet, Boko Haram/ISWAP have continued to wax strong in the North since he took over... The nation has literally retrogressed in nearly all sectors.

Your Buhari might be an Alpha Male without question (Quite inconsequential in this matter), but he is not leadership material... No progressive nation anywhere in the globe will elect such a person.

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by drmikeadams(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
xpressionx:
Una never see something.
What elders see sitting down,even if a child climbs a tree he cant see it.

My brother,plus with eye glasses, Elders won't see far and anything.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by fof1: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Malami first announced Kanu's arrest in Hausa language before he held the press conference to announce it to other Nigerians in English - Arise TV

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT, THE MALAM IS A HAUSA LAWYER? HE IS A FULANI ARABIC LAWYER, SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT...HE MUST INFORM HIS CONSTITUENCY IN THE LANGUAGE THEY BEST UNDERSTANDS B4 COMING TO THE GENERALITY OF NIGERIANS AND THE OTHERS...
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Mozegee: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
You have no sense at all. Sorry may be u are of little age.
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by romanhunk(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
These fulani government have succeeded in radicalizing every Nigeria against themselves as regards tribal sentiments to the point that we now choose to take the side of the oppressor against the oppressed , how any Nigerian in his sane and right mind would still choose to support the act of these fulani government towards Nnamdi kanu is beyond comprehension. They paraded someone(Nnamdi kanu) in court with out the presence of his defense lawyer and yet somehow the judge still deemed it worthy to give the case a hearing even when the accused counsel isn't present, how are Nigerians seeing injustice and choose not speak but rather support of it, what have happened to us as a people for Gods sake..
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Fulmigati: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu is truly a terror to the status quo. grin
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by wpadmin: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Seems you don't know that secessionists are more dangerous than AK47 carrying terrorists

Not true.

It will shock everybody three months from now when nobody will hear anything about NMK.
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Boyooosa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Your narratives are very reasonable but my reservation is; why is the typical strong and intelligent smart soldier can not handle the incessant banditry in the country, let's even assume that he inherited indomitable bokoharam squad....
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Asiwaju05(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Has it become a crime to speak Nigerian languages? Tribalism indeed corrupts proper reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Antoeni(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
What’s wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by rayvelez(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Imagine announcing kanu arrest in hausa to his fulani herdsmen terrorists first and y'all expect fair trial for kanu. These fulani peole own nigeria and we will see what's gonna happen is 2023...

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by escapefromusa(f): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
zinaunreal:

See another bag of pig remains

E dey pain you ooh
Ga ga ohh

E dey pain you well well ohh
Ga ga ohh

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Anyiamaka: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Only udiots glorify Buhari. Nigeria has very many problems and the failed presidency cannot even comprehend. N5M in 2021 is worth about 100k in 1999.
How does arresting a freedom fighter make some guy an alpha male?
What about criminals in govt? How far with Akpabio and the NDDC scandal? How about the herdsmen ravaging the length and breadth of Nigeria?
This victory is pyrrhic! Only udiots don't know. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better and Buhari is never even good enough
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Carlylepneuma: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

But guess what, his wife had her voice over him

No simping!

BUHARI IS AN ALPHA MALE
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by felzokugo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

No simping!

Jus negodu anumaanu a!!
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
mamdanju:
And so what? Is Hausa not indigenous to Nigeria with over 150m speakers across the globe. More than half of these speakers are in Nigeria. It is the third largest spoken language in Africa after Arabic and Swahili. Over 10 international radio stations such as the BBC, VOA, Duchwelle, Chinese, Iran, Egypt, Ghana, Niger, Chad, etc broadcast in Hausa language

Normally, I would call you daft... But, I see no point in name calling.

If calling a spade a spade is difficult for you, at the very least, do yourself a favor and keep quiet. Even Abacha never addressed the nation in his native language under any circumstance...

Many of you will pretend yourselves into oblivion! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by TooMuchStuff: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you wonder why 98% of those who are calling for his head are Northerners. They put N100M on Kanu's head but didnt put a kobo on Shekau's head in 10 years. They are more interested in IPOB yet there is no IPOB activity in the North, but th are less interested in Boko haram that has been killing them up North

Tells you all you need to know
Gbamsolutely
Re: Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa. Later Held Press Conference In English by felzokugo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
mamdanju:
And so what? Is Hausa not indigenous to Nigeria with over 150m speakers across the globe. More than half of these speakers are in Nigeria. It is the third largest spoken language in Africa after Arabic and Swahili. Over 10 international radio stations such as the BBC, VOA, Duchwelle, Chinese, Iran, Egypt, Ghana, Niger, Chad, etc broadcast in Hausa language

Clap 4 ya sef!!..is hausa d official language of d gofament??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.