Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday (45479 Views)

INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo / Peter Obi's Earlier Scheduled Interview Wiith CNN Has Been Postponed To 6th Sep. / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by ChristoBam: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Educationalserv:
cos I know that they are all fake activist a political thug turn activist only fools like u woudnt know it scam to wipe emotions. Atiku ,tinubju,buhari and co where all former political activist what happened after they got the political freedom after military left ?
You're actually a fool. I don't really care about any of those guys. Do you think most people do? But even if their motive are not pure, they are dissenting voices in this dictatorial regime.

So that your comment that you made was not only stupid but insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jonathan39:
We know those who are ready for self determination, igboho is not in that list, we all know from day one

But Lamidi cownu òbúkọ dt was scamming people of donation funds to carry ashawo is the man abi

Ip0bs and mumuness.

I am not a supporter of any of them. Be it foolish Sunday or cownu
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by NawtyC001(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
lecowas:

Yes , they were known for disguising like a lady and running to U.k , later to proceed to wail at the wailing wall and finally to be caught at Kenya. Yoruba story be like story of Solomon Grundy.

Don't shy away from the truth..

Ordinary Kai!
Una don piss for trouser.

Courage is an enemy to you...
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by fourboys: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
shegra58:
tell me if Kanu no run when soldier invaded his house?

At least Sunday no run na rally he cancelled
lol, fear Fear generation grin grin grin don't worry bro u inherited it from ur ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by jp79: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
[you never stop this your lies? Or is it ancestral curse?
Now you trying to tell us a man azikiwe and balrwa put in prison visit ojukwu are you for real?

Just because of that little clash at his house in Ibadan he wants to abandon the agitation for self determination?

This is how awolowo visited Enugu in 1967 and convinced ojukwu to declare Biafra that he will use that opportunity to pull South West out of Nigeria too, the next thing he went and accepted the post of finance minister and became Gowons right hand man, the afonja spirit is in every yoruba man[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Educationalserv: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
ChristoBam:

You're actually a fool. I don't really care about any of those guys. Do you think most people do? But even if their motive are not pure, they are dissenting voices in this dictatorial regime.

So that your comment that you made was not only stupid but insensitive.

u must be an ipob swine or piglet pained by the capture of swine leader .Why have start by restructing your state and Lga area first the federal. Why are they remembering they need a Nation now .Why not during Jonathan 6 years .
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Some people's brain need reset ASAP..
We are talking of tyranny here and some slowpokes are here spewing gibberish from that pit they called mouth..
This thing will surely get to us all, make una sidon there..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
jp79:
[you never stop this your lies? Or is it ancestral curse?
Now you trying to tell us a man azikiwe and balrwa put in prison visit ojukwu are you for real?

Just because of that little clash at his house in Ibadan he wants to abandon the agitation for self determination?

This is how awolowo visited Enugu in 1967 and convinced ojukwu to declare Biafra that he will use that opportunity to pull South West out of Nigeria too, the next thing he went and accepted the post of finance minister and became Gowons right hand man, the afonja spirit is in every yoruba man

And how sure are you that this is not a false news??
Fool of the highest order..
Always quick to bring up fake history out of nowhere..
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by biafranrealson: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
System202:
. This silly people mistaken Gov. Silence as fear now simple Unknown Gun men they can't handle. what will happen when Gov. Is ready to dealt with him. Usless sUndey igbo

Why is your dear govt romanticizing with fulani terrorists that kill, rape and destroy and have since not taught them the language they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Educationalserv:
fear fear. They will teach you the language u understand wella .
shut up.... People like you enjoy this wicked govt because you have no conscience

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by BanevsJoker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jostoman:
and the language will also get to you one day.
Him forget say na lingua franca.
E go soon choke am.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Penguin2:
The Fulani is on overdrive to break every wall of resistance to their ploy.

Where shall hope come from?
I look unto the hills from whence "hope" comment
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by biafranrealson: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
You did the beat thing my man , people may called you coward but he who fight and run away , lives to fight another day .
Freedom fighting is not a childs play esp one against an ethnic controlled govt
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by DaddyGoo: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Educationalserv:
me dey chill for maple land .enjoy ur misery .

I hope all your relations are in Canada with you, oga maple.

Will be sad that you japa the language and they have to learn it!
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by egoldman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
jimyjames:

How is it that you all make this statement only when Yoruba are in trouble, but you won't hear such Statment when igbos are in trouble?

My statement is directed to both Igbos and yorubas, they are actually hurting each by doing exactly what their common enemy wants them to do.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by ChristoBam: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Educationalserv:
u must be an ipob swine or piglet pained by the capture of swine leader .Why have start by restructing your state and Lga area first the federal. Why are they remembering they need a Nation now .Why not during Jonathan 6 years .

So you're one of these Nairaland dolts that go at each other everyday. Ipob this, cownu that. You're far unintelligent than I initially thought.

Btwn I'm a Yoruba boy and this conversation is not about Kanu. It's about your stupid comments. I don't give a fvck about Kanu.

Dey talk you dey mapleland like say your mama no dey naija.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by lecowas: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
NawtyC001:

Don't shy away from the truth..

Ordinary Kai!
Una don piss for trouser.

Courage is an enemy to you...

I don’t have your time young man, it is easy to chest beat and be a keyboard warrior than to face reality!
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Educationalserv: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
DaddyGoo:

I hope all your relations are in Canada with you, oga maple.

Will be sad that you japa the language and they have to learn it!
they are hard working Nigeria runing enterprise like hospitals ,textile store,phone store pure water factory ,rice mills , interlock factory they are hard working and not like yours wanting war so both hard working and lazy citizen will become zero .no way.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by pedrilo: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na now I confitm say GEJ really weak.
President get power like dis n jona allow useless governors n opposition to rubbish him
Tufia
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Besk: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
fourboys:
A typical afonja man ... Fear Fear!!
Dey use fear swear for dem embarassed embarassed it seems this generation of Afonjas inherited fear Fear from their ancestors cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you I herunter foolishness, daftness, empty arrogance and aggressiveness from every forefathers of your tribe. You’re really stupid for reducing what’s a National problem to a tribal one. It is mannerless thugs like you on social media that have made most non-Igbos unsympathetic with the Biafra cause.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by fourboys: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Besk:

And you I herunter foolishness, daftness, empty arrogance and aggressiveness from every forefathers of your tribe. You’re really stupid for reducing what’s a National problem to a tribal one. It is mannerless thugs like you on social media that have made most non-Igbos unsympathetic with the Biafra cause.
lol... Fear dey even catch ur English self ... But it's not ur fault u know , u were born dat way
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by G450: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na today una no say brown roof pple dey fear... If na nnamdi kanu all of them go get mouth, now they don keep quiet. BTW I hear say soldiers arrest pussycat for em house
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by hardbody: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

Can you show us the women Kanu was following? Or you want to tell me you believe that rubbish news about him and an unknown woman. He is the only one that can say what happened.

Not that I believe that story, it may just be a ruse. I am just sad that if this is true, then its a shame. I have just been given a version that says he went to Kenya on a promise of some additional support. If this is true, it is also very cheap. If you are gonna help me on a matter such as this, we will probably meet where my taproot is strongest.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by dragunov: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Afamsi:
Yorubas can fear for Africa

Same way Kanu stayed on Nigeria when his house was attacked.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Omeizadean(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Didn't I told u all in earlier post that the kidnap was stage in order for him to cancel the protest without much dents to his ego?
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Boudiccao: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
hardbody:

Not that I believe that story, it may just be a ruse. I am just sad that if this is true, then its a shame. I have just been given a version that says he went to Kenya on a promise of some additional support. If this is true, it is also very cheap. If you are gonna help me on a matter such as this, we will probably meet where my taproot is strongest.

Your last sentence is true. However this whole story of meeting women is a cock and bull story that has no evidence to back it up.
There is no point mocking him with it as you did in your comment.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by hardbody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Daboomb:

The day Bull-hari will send the military to kill TOW of your Households, in your House, at night, may it be described as 'small harassment".
Traitors and Saboteurs
always chant "they are for no one and everyone"

I hope you got your fleeting fame. I generally do not bandy words, but we will know soon, very soon, who the real traitor and saboteur is. When the truth manifests, remember these words of mine.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by hardbody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

Your last sentence is true. However this whole story of meeting women is a cock and bull story that has no evidence to back it up.
There is no point mocking him with it as you did in your comment.

@ bolded...This is well taken. Perhaps my emotions betrayed my real intentions.
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dem no dey tell person
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by DaddyGoo: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Educationalserv:
they are hard working Nigeria runing enterprise like hospitals ,textile store,phone store pure water factory ,rice mills , interlock factory they are hard working and not like yours wanting war so both hard working and lazy citizen will become zero .no way.

Na who hand touch dey know how e be.

Not all of us that visit Nairaland are lazy and poor you know.

I wish you and your relations well, and pray sincerely that this language we are all being spoken to in ceases as I honestly feel it unnecessary in most cases
Re: Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday by StreetFight: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oblitz:
Tyranny

Tyrants die like local chickens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.