Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi (786 Views)

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria Islamic Cleric Sheikh Gumi has vow that nothing on earth can break Nigeria and that Nigeria are very happy to stay together. Gumi who was being interviewed on BBC claimed that there is nobody qualified to separate Nigeria that all those separatists who called themselves IPOB, and ODUDUWA are not different from the FULANI HERDSMEN, BOKO HARAM and Bandits. He is said one of the prove to show that Nigeria will never break and that Niger loves to remain one is during election, that millions of Nigeria comes out in masses to vote their desired candidate that is the prove that Nigeria will never break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14upERNcABk

1 Share

Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Tvibes001(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
You have the military and mercenaries but God works in a mysterious way.

3 Likes

Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tvibes001:
You have the military and mercenaries but God works in a mysterious way.

One day there will be nothing like one Nigeria. He is talking because they are in power now. Let's watch from now till 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Joromi1: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
How these ragheaded sheiks, clerics and imams started getting political is what I don't understand.
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Kandeed: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gregorian2020:

One day there will be nothing like one Nigeria. He is talking because they are in power now. Let's watch from now till 2023.

What else do Nigerians want to do?? if you got better things to hope on better shift ur hope to it. This current Nigerians want a deployment of Angels from heaven to help em fight against their oppressors
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by DoctorDree(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make Nigeria break so we can have his balls.....Lol
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Frenchkiss564: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
This terrorist sympathizer on turban fail to realize he cannot use election to gauge people's hatred for this shit show called Nigeria.

In every election since 1999 less than 40% of eligible voters vote.

I can understand if terrorist sympathizer like Gumi wants Nigeria to remain, what pains me is the downtodden stupid masses that support this fraud called Nigeria irrespective of their tribes.

I mean what the heck are you proud of in this shitty lugardian contraption.
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by StrongandMighty: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand with Gumi! One Nigeria forever!
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kandeed:

What else do Nigerians want to do?? if you got better things to hope on better shift ur hope to it. This current Nigerians want a deployment of Angels from heaven to help em fight against their oppressors

Who is their oppressors, is it the peaceful protesters, or the hungry masses
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
DoctorDree:
Make Nigeria break so we can have his balls.....Lol

Hahahahaha seriously?
Re: I Bet With My Balls Nigeria Will Never Break Says Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand with Gumi! One Nigeria forever!

One Nigeria sucks, everyone is tired of one Nigeria, it is only terrorist that wants one Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Video: Many Feared Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Civilians In Ladipo Market / FG Awards 5 Road Contracts Worth N309.9 Billion To Dangote Group As Tax Credit / Nnamdi Kanu: Aides Of IPOB Leader Battle For Control Of Proscribed Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.