Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 (68210 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Hezmatosky: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have said it before, I would rather watch goats making love than to watch supper eagles match grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
dominion001:
Rohr unfortunately can not coach a local city club in Germany his country but he is the coach of a national team like Nigeria.

Oponu ode

he managed Girondins de Bordeaux to the UEFA Cup final, where they lost to Bayern Munich over two legs, 0–2 away and 1–3 at home. Bordeaux's run to the final included a famous 3–0 win over AC Milan in the quarter-finals. From October 1998 until April 1999 he was sports director of Eintracht Frankfurt.
Then he moved to nante and also coached arguable the best football club in africa before coaching Niger,Gabon and finally Nigeria he coached 3 fvcking team in Europe and a UEFA cup finalist yet you open your stupid waaaaaa like he has done nothing and he was rumor to return back to Bordeaux to coach cos he is regarded as a legend super eagles has been owing him for 6 month promised him a refresher training in Munich yet they have nothing so far
And a numskull must have forgotten rohr didn't coach the team that lost today it was Paul aigboogun that coached the team. Dumbass

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by purplekayc(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin
Who's surprised?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sack Rohr,employ Thomas Tuchel today otherwise Nigeria football will die

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by kay29000(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
VillagePipu:
That 4th goal is a very wonderful goal.

Football is not by force. Let those Nigerian players be brought back to Naija let them go and enrol for Ń power.

Savage grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by LZAA: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Beautiful.

Mexico 4
Zoo 0
Happy Sunday jare lzaa Imhotep
grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Kenturkey048(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iamsheyi:

Oponu ode

he managed Girondins de Bordeaux to the UEFA Cup final, where they lost to Bayern Munich over two legs, 0–2 away and 1–3 at home. Bordeaux's run to the final included a famous 3–0 win over AC Milan in the quarter-finals. From October 1998 until April 1999 he was sports director of Eintracht Frankfurt.
Then he moved to nante and also coached arguable the best football club in africa before coaching Niger,Gabon and finally Nigeria he coached 3 fvcking team in Europe and a UEFA cup finalist yet you open your stupid waaaaaa like he has done nothing and he was rumor to return back to Bordeaux to coach cos he is regarded as a legend super eagles has been owing him for 6 month promised him a refresher training in Munich yet they have nothing so far
And a numskull must have forgotten rohr didn't coach the team that lost today it was Paul aigboogun that coached the team. Dumbass

Thanks for educating him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by paxonel(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Choi!

Na Buhari cause am now!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
robosky02:
Mexico vs Nigeria

Time: 03:30 (West African TIme)

Date: Sunday, July 4.

Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Gursel Aksel Stadium

Goal brings you everything you need to know about the Super Eagles' international friendly against Gerardo Martino's El Tri
Nigeria take on Mexico in a friendly encounter organised to expose players from the Nigeria Professional Football League.

Both teams will be meeting for the sixth time ever with four of their previous encounters ending on a no winner, no vanquished note.

The only win in the series belongs to El Tri, who defeated Nigeria 2-1 in a US Gold Cup fixture in Texas.

This game is part of the Super Eagles’ preparations for their World Cup qualifying campaign which commences in September.

The international friendly has been scheduled for 03:30 (West African TIme) on Sunday, July 4.

Date Time Time (Nigeria) Match Channel
04/07/21 02:30 GMT 03:30 Mexico vs Nigeria NFF TV

WHERE IS THE CLASH OF THE TITANS?
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Gursel Aksel Stadium

Goal will be providing comprehensive coverage, news, interviews and features of the showdown.

Lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.goal.com/en/match/mexico-v-nigeria/7hiu6td9vo9s6qg2ju7wd0844

Bunch of useless players......when it comes to football , Nigeria is finished........played three friendlies without no single goal......they just keep disgracing their father......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Kenturkey048(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
shosky1794:

The so called foreign based players have not done anything meaningful since Rohr was employed. I don't see the difference between them and the home based players under Rohr

Baba..no insult..if you say you don't see difference between the home and foreign based players..Baba I swear, you are blind..sorry to say..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Bimpe29: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oh my God!

4 nil to our darling Super Eagles.

Have I ever read, seen or watched Super Eagles thrashed 4 goals to nothing?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Walelavender(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
No wonder Rohr said we shouldn't be expecting anything. He was right. angry

The team needs to gel as they play together. Let NFF organize more international friendly matches with African teams for these gome based guys.

Then, the team lacks depth and robust playing style which we know the Super Eagles for. Though we haven't seen that lately from the foreign professionals as well. We are juzt managing Rohr. Not seen the team we all long for, not saying the likes of Paul Aigbogun and Salisu are super, they have been underwhelming.

Basic football skills like passing the ball correctly and good ball control shouldn't be that difficult to exhibit by NPFL players . Then we can start talking about having shots on target,if a more tactical coach is in charge
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by tolexy123: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

The yeye coach didn't coach this team, left them to a local coach to handle.
lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Harmattan123(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gernot Rohr
1st goal = R
2nd goal =O
3rd goal = H
4th goal = R
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by SLOVFO(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
Currently, Mexico 3 buhari 0. 74th min

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by joshboo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
humberjade:

You mean a league that makes me remember my secondary days when inter school football match venues were more or less theater of war?

A league where matches are foolishly fixed?
A league where away teams play with fear, as such not wanting to outsmart the home team because of the repercussions?
A league on a downward slope where the teams rarely make it to 2nd round of continental competitions?
A league whose referees rarely get a chance during FIFA competition..because of easy buyout?

Yes I use to watch the league (live at different stadia o)...until I began to have better things to do with my life than watch that scrappy league.

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin as in,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hahahahah, Nawa o
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by shosky1794: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Baba..no insult..if you say you don't see difference between the home and foreign based players..Baba I swear, you are blind..sorry to say..

It's only people who are empty on the inside that result to insults in a civil discussion. Sorry to say
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by shosky1794: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Femeto:
Fear God. The quality of our league is poor. Rohr told everyone

It's from that same poor league that we got Oboabona and Sunday Mba who were crucial to us winning the Africa Cup of Nations in 2013. A very poor coach like Rohr can't talk about the quality of our league.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by shosky1794: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
dominion001:
Rohr unfortunately can not coach a local city club in Germany his country but he is the coach of a national team like Nigeria.

You can say that again. He can't coach the worst league team in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Profayo: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d question I asked:

Is it because they didn't qualify for CHAN that they aren't good enough? When Germany dropped out of d last WC as defending champions in d group stage, where d players good enough or not good enough? Was it d same set of players that were in d WC winning squad that executed d past WC for Germany?
They aren't good enough because they have never had any success for the national team or their club. They have failed to win anything both at national and club levels.Atleast german players are winning trophies for their national team and their clubs
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Kenturkey048(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
shosky1794:

It's only people who are empty on the inside that result in insults in a civil discussion. Sorry to say

Baba sorry if you felt insulted...It's funny to say no difference between home and foreign-based.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by sinola(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
please can we see the name of players that played that match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by shosky1794: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Baba sorry if you felt insulted...It's funny to say no difference between home and foreign-based.

You should read that comment very well now. Football teams are rated by results and trophies. Tell me about the achievements of the foreign based players under Rohr. Godfrey Oboabona and Sunday Mba were crucial to us when we won the Nations' Cup in 2013. They were home based players. Mba scored the goal that won us the title.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iamsheyi:

Oponu ode

Is Rohr your father?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Kenturkey048(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
shosky1794:

You should read that comment very well now. Football teams are rated by results and trophies. Tell me about the achievements of the foreign-based players under Rohr. Godfrey Oboabona and Sunday Mba were crucial to us when we won the Nations Cup in 2013. They were home-based players. Mba scored the goal that won us the title.
I perfectly understand you. The present crop of home-based players lack people with such tides. Talking about achievements, I know Rohr hasn't done much oooh, but the fact that we no longer do permutation and combination to qualify is a giant stride for me...

Rohr kicking against home-based players is the same as an educated man saying he can not marry an illiterate. There needs to be a certain level of comprehension before two can tangle. Apologies for my initial comment ooh...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Simplyleo: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
So Mexico good like dis for soccer?

Where is my dog counting my poo and farts.

Pls come remind me which number I dey now, I don forget. grin

I will be off for some time, pls no go anywhere oh. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by victons(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
humberjade:
When Rohr was saying it, albeit mainly because of the grudge pple already had against him, people were abusing him...but the football scammer was just stating the fact�

We all (at least those of us who follow football with our hearts and brains) knew from the onset that our home based eagles have no chance whatsoever against the Mexicans... players from our gbas gbos league? Naaahhhh!!!
But should a coach make that sort of statement?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by humberjade: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
victons:
But should a coach make that sort of statement?

No he shouldn't...but shey you know he is not the one coaching the team B.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Bunch of useless players......when it comes to football , Nigeria is finished........played three friendlies without no single goal......they just keep disgracing their father......

A very good game at least the lads got an exposure
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
So Mexico good like dis for soccer?

Where is my dog counting my poo and farts.

Pls come remind me which number I dey now, I don forget. grin

I will be off for some time, pls no go anywhere oh. grin

E pain am grin

Talkative
Post 52

Talkative

This guy is addicted to talking 52 posts in 45 minutes a new nairaland record wow!!
grin

Have you been getting message the server is overwhelmed? Na this guy o grin

This guy na legendary talkative

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos / Champions League New Rule - Huge Boost For Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea & Spurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.