Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (70904 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MasterKG(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Count everything get the total.

Go to bet9ja run 2 odd game.

Cash out.

Give me the other half

Keep your money.

Nothing spoil
Na bankrupt be dat
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Kooldon:
The female gender has more than 85% success rate in this, cos they will be feeding off men

You come resemble Chidinma for your profile picture But I'm sure your mind is different cool
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Godsown0: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

If you can save this within a month and even forgot to add most of the times then i guess u don’t need savings in the first instance

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Hope these are not contributions from your ancestors? Because I know you didn't put up to that amount in the kolo...

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:
I went out with a female friend yesterday to see my carpenter and we saw 4 of those boxes at his shop. "Oh, I love this," she said. "Buy for me."

"How much, Oga?" I asked and he said it's 500 Naira each. We picked two for 1k.

Before we got home, I had stuffed mine with money (we went to the bank) — only 1k and 500 note are allowed.

I have never done this before, but decided to do it fun. I'll give my mom the box on the 30th of June, 2022.

My main money is always in Dollar or Pounds to avoid devaluation. I don't trust Naira, but lemme just do it for fun and have a story to tell.

Tips to readers:

If you want to be successful at what you do, have a time frame and it will build your discipline to keep you focused.

Have a "start date" and an "end date." Also, don't forget to have a "purpose" for the money.

This is one of the keys to success. A lot of people ignore it.

I'm concerned about the bolded above.

Are you one of those being referred to below?
Iceyjayz:
Feeding off simps

If so, then the female in the bolded will achieve your one year's savings in 2 months flat cool
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Shakur86(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Bro do give away na
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Elidrisy20: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2021
What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
Wow abeg dash me 2k nah.... Lolzz
If everybody decides to collect 2k, nothing will be left for the owner.....
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by kingemaker(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Kooldon:
The female gender has more than 85% success rate in this, cos they will be feeding off men

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Psoul(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

That is good. Just maintain the pace and don't go joining those that will keep having "Cut Game"
Those,,,"Ahhhhhhh.......na just one game cut am" gang.
The best way to get out of poverty is to save more money.
Re-invest it. Make more profit, then save more and re-invest. Get out of ur poverty level and then become helper to others.
Don't try to carry people's problem when you are still a problem waiting to be solved.
Get established firmly before trying to be solution to others.
Congrats.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Georgejeez: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Before I place a curse on u fool..
This post was originally made on twitter by a guy called @LANRESHODE.
He is a young entrepreneurs and banker.
He did dis post some times back.

How does that person correlate with this hair dyeing miscreant on nairaland.
The internet is a free place but you have to subscribe data.

Am not Ur class or age.
The internet is our playground.bewarned.
@SEUN do needful by bringing dis post down.

[1quote author=subcbouy post=103285453] I know you are always hungry about people's post or comments. It should not be a burden to you if op decided to tell lies and if you are a forensic expert show us how money in a piggy bank should look.

Heeiiiissssss!! Whether stolen from Twitter or not , whether plagiarized or not ,, the Koko is that he has used this story to unravel the advantages of daily savings in safe otherwise known as kolo .. if only I have been using this method ever since I started hyping at the club I'm workingb in since last year instead of waiting till I can go to deposit my spray monies and tips in the banks thereby giving these daughters of Jezebel the leverage to scatter my money with their unending billings , I would have been a rich man by now ..

In fact next week Monday I'm going to purchase mine ,, OP God and all my ancestors bless you for this post ,, chai I don lose guard tire oooo

5 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by The5DME(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2021
evansjeff:

How can one save in dollars in Nigeria
You buy dollars from a bureau de change and keep it in your account ( not your savings account oh. A special account).

2 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

If everybody decides to collect 2k, nothing will be left for the owner.....
are u the owner Why wailing

3 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by yazga: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:

No bank charges
Maintenance fee
Card fee
VAT
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Igwe29(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
One only needs saving box when one is a steady income earner. When you're earning money every blessed day to the extent you have some left after taking care of your daily NEEDS.

I'm just realizing the name "kolo" for the first time. Which tribe or people call it "Kolo?"

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
hy
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by IamHonourable1: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Kooldon:

You mean the Nigerian female gender,because most ladies from these European and some African countries actually pay their bills through genuine means,unlike here that some ladies do runs.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
are u the owner Why wailing
Pele, beggy beggy
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by HELLASJ(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Wow this is great!
How much be car again in this con3 cos e be lyk say dx bae go buy car dx month lol...

Close the kolo then run another saving again
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by HEAVEN4444: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Igwe29:
One only needs saving box when one is a steady income earner. When you're earning money every blessed day to the extent you have some left after taking care of your daily NEEDS.

I'm just realizing the name "kolo" for the first time. Which tribe or people call it "Kolo?"
afonja

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by IranianSea: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:

What kinda business do you do?
What's the profits you makes per day?
If the business belong to you then it's ok or else you're a thief and someone's business must have suffered for this. If you are keep a shop by a boss, your mum or anyone and you think your saving up this amount in a short period of time, to yourself, you disciplined yourself to save that much, but indirectly killing someone's business. If they shout Thief you should run cuz you're one but if the business is yours then Kudos to you, you're doing well or else you're a big Thief

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by orlaglobal234: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Which work are you doing ? Because it depend on your income before you can achieve these amount of money within May to June or did you mean May 2020 or May 2021
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by gbengaadeleye12: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2021
I think i need to get one
Lovethaa:

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by imrany20(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Are you a police officer?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by RPG2020(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2021
mekuso89:
Bro send me some na pls abeg

Pls and abeg na same thing bruh
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I'm concerned about the bolded above.

Are you one of those being referred to below?

If so, then the female in the bolded will achieve your one year's savings in 2 months flat cool

A whole me? The president of Stingy Men Association? It seems you don't know me.

You deserve to read this short post I made in 2019 on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome. You'll be glad you read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding#82373809
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ubanz: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2021
It's almost 70k.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Pele, beggy beggy
thank u. Just de ur de pls

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Harmattan123(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful lies
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2021
I know you are lying ;Dbut continue cheesy
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by mrksquare: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:

Is the 2k urgent ?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by swedbase(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:

I will give you 10k. Are you Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.