Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village (332 Views)

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures) / What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by End123: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
I was at computer village in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria to discuss with shop owners/ Managers about the modalities to sell OLOKO Mobile Devices. I went to a couple of shops in computer village and met with 5 Managers. After concluding business at 3: 57pm I was in a very good mood. A woman was shouting " Tiger Nut " " Tiger Nut " just at the turning into computer Village under the bridge on the opposite side of Awolowo house. I remembered I had not drank Tiger Nut in close to a year. I thought about the hygiene of buying Tiger Nut from a road side seller I did not know. I looked at the woman selling, her clothes were clean like that has to do with anything that she was selling. I bought Tiger Nut for N200 and it tasted different. I thought maybe like oranges tiger nut does not have a consistent taste. It's 5:33pm and my stomach is rumbling and my temperature is raised. This is what happens when you give people a " Chance ".

Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by Theworldisvanity: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
You deserve 50 strokes of koboko by Kano Hisba for using the wrong caption.
Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by Kroos205: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
like dix i don loss for ikeja, i sha knw say na mosalashi for oregun na im i dey.
kai cos of siwes
Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by Wawelexy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
OP just want to advertise oloko
Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by SpringofLife: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sorry
Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by Baawaa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
You want to market your product but trying to spoil someone's product,you better think twice before is too late.
Re: Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village by doubleE70: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
u no well

(1) (Reply)

The Best ERP Systems To Fulfill Your Business Goals / “I Don’t Buy Expensive Clothes And I Live In A One-bedroom Apartment,” Says Mark / 20 Near Impossible Things You Can Do With A Smartphone – #20 Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.