Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai (2216 Views)

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Amotekun: Rights Activist Drags FG, AGF, NASS, Others To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by UmuEri(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
NEWSNnamdi Kanu: Secessionist groups threaten to bomb Aso Rock, NASS, others, kidnap Burutai

Published on July 1, 2021By John Owen Nwachukwu

Secessionist groups, the Biafra Think Tank, and The Biafra Watchdogs have threatened to attack the Nigerian National Assembly complex, Aso Rock and its Presidential villa, the Force Headquarters, Nigeria Army Headquarters, among others,

Their threats follow the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The group also threatened to kidnap all the ambassadors of the Buhari government including the former Chief of Army Staff, Yusuf Burutai and keep them hostage until Nnamdi Kanu is released and President Muhammadu Buhari signs and announces Biafra.

The groups in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Thursday and signed by 24 of their members, also directed all landlords in Biafra land to document and send names and other vital information of all their tenants to them.

The statement said, “Every landlord in Biafra land must send the names, phone numbers, pictures if possible, address of any police officers, army, DSS, EFCC, ICPC, CIVIL DEFENSE, Air Force, Navy, Custom, Muslims, be it Hausa, Fulani or any non biafra leaving in their houses,” the statement said.

“We shall inform the public and the country and airlines that gave out our leader, Kanu’s details and ensure that the staff, plane, and the country pays dearly or we will give their own country
Jihadists or ISIS useful information to attack their government complex.

“Today we have agreed and decided to kidnap all the ambassadors of Buhari government including Burutai and keep them hostage till they release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and until Buhari signs and declares Biafra.

“We hereby summon all the Biafran sons and daughters working in the USA, UK, EU, AU, army, Navy, Air Force, etc, to attend an important meeting in the USA.

“If Buhari refuses to release Nnamdi Kanu, within 21 days from now, we shall attack the National assembly, Aso Rock, Police Headquarters, Nigeria Army Headquarters etc.”

Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested, allegedly in Kenya at the weekend, was taken to court on Tuesday and is currently being detained at the Department of State Service, DSS.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-secessionist-groups-threaten-to-bomb-aso-rock-nass-others-kidnap-burutai/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625154594

1 Like

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Princesaha: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
A word is enough for the wise. Buhari should release Kanu immediately without further delay.

6 Likes

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Ofemmanu1: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eh?!
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by jlinkd78(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by CilicMarin: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Comedians grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by tillaman(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Clown!! These ones are just chest beaters if they actually mean business they won’t publicize it until they carry out their doings!!!
Kidnap Buratai my hairy black buttocks

3 Likes

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by SpringofLife: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Baawaa(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
They don't need to make noise,actions speak louder than words

2 Likes

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Charmingrascal(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ode.
They didn't have to make known their plans

I wish they could bomb Kenya for real

2 Likes

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by BigSarah(f): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Story fake news, why would you expose your plans.... I don't believe it
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by SoBright101: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Propaganda as usual
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Maxymilliano(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Empty threat's as usual.
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Kdon2: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Princesaha:
A word is enough for the wise. Buhari should release Kanu immediately without further delay.

Empty threat as usual. They are not Niger deltans. Na those ones be talk and do! grin
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Saifullah01: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oya now, if that's what they want so be it.

The west will facilitate small time arm dealers to smuggle arms to them while the same west's military industrial complex signs arms deal to supply the FG arms to fight them. At the end the south east will be another crisis ridden, refugee infested region just like we have littered around the globe.

I remember late Jaafar clearly warning Muhammad Yusuf that year that this movement of yours will become a pawn in the hands of external forces, but he didn't listen (he's followers even threatened jaafar with death). Both of them are late now, and Borno is what it is today.

So like I said continue...
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by iKingsley(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
This DailyPost sef. Fake news everywhere.
Las las na fake news go instigate war for this country
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coming from daily post? I'm not buying it. They are just creating alibi for the government.
Biafra watchdog and Biafra think thank only exists in the heads of the paid editors at daily post.
They couldn't put a name to the spokesman or the site where they got the info from.

Igbos should not fall for this northern conspiracy which is an attempt to paint a dog black in order to hang it
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by fourboys: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Goddyss(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
I just watched a prophecy from a Prophet on Facebook. He said God took him to the spirit realm and he saw four submarines that stationed around Bakassi Peninsula waiting for command to enter Nigeria water. The description by the prophet was very succinct. Check his page on Facebook at Prophet David Kingleo Elijah

It's very clear that FG underestimated IPOB and MNK.

Nigeria is about to burn. FG and DSS should becareful with MNK.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Mossadd: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
No be their first time,them threatened to nuke aso rock and national assembly few years ago at last we no hear gun shot at national assembly or aso rock ipob and empty threat na 5&6
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Almaigaa: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bloody Cowards. Bring it on.
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by fenibak: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol e go shock una, an avalanche is coming
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Joromi1: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't believe anyone will be so stupid to issue such threats at a delicate time like this.

The Fulani government are trying to worsen Kanu's case and instigate more cleansing in the southeast. The bloodthirsty administration is not satisfied yet.

1 Like

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Goddyss(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
I don't believe anyone will be so stupid to issue such threats at a delicate time like this.

The Fulani government are trying to worsen Kanu's case and instigate more cleansing in the southeast. The bloodthirsty administration is not satisfied yet.

You are really naive. When MnK partnered with Ambazonia, what do you think he was doing?

Do you know how many Igbos veterans in the western world that are part of this IPOB?

Do you know how many secret intelligent services that are partnering with MNK including Mossad?

All eyes all over the world are in Nigeria now!

Even CIA and MI5 know what is going on but our NIA are so foolish to arrest MNK as if it will stop the agitation instead of going to negotiation table

2 Likes

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Joromi1: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Goddyss:

You are really naive. When MnK partnered with Ambazonia, what do you think he was doing?

Do you know how many Igbos veterans in the western world that are part of this IPOB?

Do you know how many secret intelligent services that are partnering with MNK including Mossad?

All eyes all over the world are in Nigeria now!

Even CIA and MI5 know what is going on but our NIA are so foolish to arrest MNK as if it will stop the agitation instead of going to negotiation table
Buhari is a heartless tyrant. He can kill Kanu and nothing will happen. Did you see what he did to Sunday this morning? And on top of that he still issued a threat on a wounded man.

So stop the chestbeating, my friend, and pray for 2023 to come quickly so this power ranger can take a bow. Maybe it hasn't dawned on you yet that the Islamization agenda is this government's priority.

1 Like

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Rickmann: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
UmuEri:
NEWSNnamdi Kanu: Secessionist groups threaten to bomb Aso Rock, NASS, others, kidnap Burutai

Published on July 1, 2021By John Owen Nwachukwu

Secessionist groups, the Biafra Think Tank, and The Biafra Watchdogs have threatened to attack the Nigerian National Assembly complex, Aso Rock and its Presidential villa, the Force Headquarters, Nigeria Army Headquarters, among others,

Their threats follow the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The group also threatened to kidnap all the ambassadors of the Buhari government including the former Chief of Army Staff, Yusuf Burutai and keep them hostage until Nnamdi Kanu is released and President Muhammadu Buhari signs and announces Biafra.

The groups in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Thursday and signed by 24 of their members, also directed all landlords in Biafra land to document and send names and other vital information of all their tenants to them.

The statement said, “Every landlord in Biafra land must send the names, phone numbers, pictures if possible, address of any police officers, army, DSS, EFCC, ICPC, CIVIL DEFENSE, Air Force, Navy, Custom, Muslims, be it Hausa, Fulani or any non biafra leaving in their houses,” the statement said.

“We shall inform the public and the country and airlines that gave out our leader, Kanu’s details and ensure that the staff, plane, and the country pays dearly or we will give their own country
Jihadists or ISIS useful information to attack their government complex.

“Today we have agreed and decided to kidnap all the ambassadors of Buhari government including Burutai and keep them hostage till they release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and until Buhari signs and declares Biafra.

“We hereby summon all the Biafran sons and daughters working in the USA, UK, EU, AU, army, Navy, Air Force, etc, to attend an important meeting in the USA.

“If Buhari refuses to release Nnamdi Kanu, within 21 days from now, we shall attack the National assembly, Aso Rock, Police Headquarters, Nigeria Army Headquarters etc.”

Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested, allegedly in Kenya at the weekend, was taken to court on Tuesday and is currently being detained at the Department of State Service, DSS.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-secessionist-groups-threaten-to-bomb-aso-rock-nass-others-kidnap-burutai/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625154594

Fingers crossed..
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Emboldened.
And he(Sheikh jafar) was eventually killed by M'Yusuf followers as threatened.

There's lesson in this.

Yoruba adage says "Ogun ko da bi iyan, ko da bi oka''
literally means, WAR IS FAR MORE THAT GUNSHOTS.

Nigeria Should be extra careful this time
Saifullah01:
Oya now, if that's what they want so be it.

The west will facilitate small time arm dealers to smuggle arms to them while the same west's military industrial complex signs arms deal to supply the FG arms to fight them. At the end the south east will be another crisis ridden, refugee infested region just like we have littered around the globe.

I remember late Jaafar clearly warning Muhammad Yusuf that year that this movement of yours will become a pawn in the hands of external forces, but he didn't listen (he's followers even threatened jaafar with death). Both of them are late now, and Borno is what it is today.

So like I said continue...
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Goddyss(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:

Buhari is a heartless tyrant. He can kill Kanu and nothing will happen. Did you see what he did to Sunday this morning? And on top of that he still issued a threat on a wounded man.

So stop the chestbeating, my friend, and pray for 2023 to come quickly so this power ranger can take a bow. Maybe it hasn't dawned on you yet that the Islamization agenda is this government's priority.

Everybody knows Buharii is a tyrant and heartless. My brother, it's not question of being a tyrant. The fact is that this government underestimate IPOB and their connections.

Even Gaddafi thought he couldn't be defeated. It's only a foolish government that wants this country to burn that will mishandle the issue of MNK.

I'm neutral on this and stating the fact. Buharii will cause irreparable damage to this country if care is not taken.
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
What do you meant by islamization? Tell me.

As a Yoruba and Muslim, I want to know.

Are you supporting The Yoruba Nation because of THE SAID ISLAMIZATION or what?
Joromi1:

Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Ikea81: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Them no fit jor..wish they can tho but na empty threat as usual . Naijas people have been conquered long ago..if they had the capacity, na warning shot them for use not threats
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by Joromi1: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What do you meant by islamization? Tell me.

As a Yoruba and Muslim, I want to know.

Are you supporting The Yoruba Nation because of THE SAID ISLAMIZATION or what?
If you don't understand it that way think of it as Fulanization. Which is to say the Fulanis are aiming to dominate the entire nation. And you and I know that majority of them are Muslims.
Re: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai by ThatFairGuy1: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stop using the word ISLAMIZATION.

Are Terrorists HERDERS sparing MUSLIMS while carrying out their heinous acts?They were in no way representing Islam. They go against the teachings of Islam
Joromi1:

If you don't understand it that way think of it as Fulanization. Which is to say the Fulanis are aiming to dominate the entire nation. And you and I know that majority of them are Muslims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Expect On July 26th During The Trial Of MAZI Nnamdi Kanu / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu / My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.