Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (46943 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his fourth wedding anniversary with his wife, Juliet, today July 1, IgbereTV reports.

The footballer shared photos with his wife which he captioned;

"Days have turned to months, and months into years and if I had to choose again, it will be you. On this special day, our anniversary, I want to thank you for choosing to be on this journey with me. A great mum and a loving wife. Cheers to many more years. Happy anniversary Wifey."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwyMJ7jWpH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
shocked

To think that baba divorced hijab-wearing, soft spoken, calm Jamila and settled for a high-tensioned naked wire from Ogoja still shocks me.
Sometimes you can never figure out what a man wants in a wife but for the women, we know it is mostly money.

I do not know who needs this word of encouragement but I am moved in the spirit to say this.

I've seen marriages fall apart after as much as 18years together.
So please don't give up on that ex who has just gotten married.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EBMedia: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
More

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
kiss
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Money RULE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Massiveglory: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't give up on that ex who has just gotten married.
Her husband could become her ex

Bro, is this from Experience ?
Dem Don ex you ?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sweetshisha: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Musa came back to Nigeria because of his Calabar woman

Abokiii too like fvck

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
Musa came back to Nigeria because of his Calabar woman

Abokiii too like fvck

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Did you know??

If you sleep on your right side you will fall asleep faster than sleeping on your left side. A study found.

lipsrsealed

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Calabar toto

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy Anniversary to Ahmed & his beautiful wifey.
Let me wait for Arewa or Hijab crew

Read my SIG.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HQofGilhem: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Good one..

The only way to be saved from perishing is by believing in Jesus Christ and seeking above where He sitteth on the right hand of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HQofGilhem: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Four important acts members of God is love heritage gospel Church should be exhibiting.

1) Abiding in Jesus Christ.

2) Loving Your neighbor as ourselves.

3) Embracing humility.

4) Giving as charity.

God loves you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Why is she on trousers with her head uncovered. This is haram and unislamic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and Hausas too like Igbo Kpekus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by edimalo(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
congrats, the baby looks more like him.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
Finally I was able to get some form of justice and it was reduce to less than NGN 39,000 for the two months.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Ahmed musa wife no wear hijab and she wear wig and trousers, kano hisba no arrest her.....religion na for poor people �

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ChuksBilli: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2021
I love this
Ahmed Musa is a Good Father and Husband

Just hit this
Help Caesar Grow fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTEV9nnDVI

Yap I’m Caesar
An influencer & A YouTube Creator
Subscribe to my Channel guys like and watch videos

Note we won’t leave u behind this coming BBNAIJA new season lots to come
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Omooba77: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2021
EBMedia:
Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his fourth wedding anniversary with his wife, Juliet, today July 1, IgbereTV reports.

The footballer shared photos with his wife which he captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwyMJ7jWpH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Let me find trouble, why she no cover in hijab. Congrats Musa and Juliet, you will always score goals. God bless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fodexoj: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by rita25(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
AHMED AND HIS 2ND WIFE NOT HIS WIFE .........THE WIFE SNATCHED OH...BUT SHE FINE SHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Loyehoh: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Ohhhh
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by CelestineNelson: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
R
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Lol, the abokey no marry his hijabian sister again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.