Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (46958 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
pride4legacy:
The girl is an Igbo girl
Frontail:
grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and Hausas too like Igbo Kpekus
She is not Igbo.Make una dey learn geography na. angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deflames01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
what kind of advice is this?

To think that baba divorced hijab-wearing, soft spoken, calm Jamila and settled for a high-tensioned naked wire from Ogoja still shocks me.
Sometimes you can never figure out what a man wants in a wife but for the women, we know it is mostly money.

I do not know who needs this word of encouragement but I am moved in the spirit to say this.

I've seen marriages fall apart after as much as 18years together.
So please don't give up on that ex who has just gotten married.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.[/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by elisho: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
musa make your money long o if not this kind woman will run when ur money go down so my guy invest well
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Judolisco:
Aje make we talk truth since him marry dis woman from Leicester to Saudi from Saudi to naija at d football age of 28 yrs old
E get money Sha enjoy broza.... Respect d wife of ur youth

Simple and short!

Since Jamila waka .. na so oga dey decline.

Why would I want to divorce a younger woman for an older woman ... if them never cook give me chop.

Though he complained Jamila almost reported him to the cops.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wey all those useless hisba ppl and sharia ppple wey dey arrest women wey no were cover head cloth, una no see this one
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
This guy find fulfilment in the hands of a non Muslim lady. Allah mush be slacking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
The former was his parents choice, this na Musa's choice . She don wind waste for Musa , Him don reject hijab. Nothing wey Musa no go see.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Charly68: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
When a man finds love surely he would appreciate it.. Hammed Musa has found love from the East .. He is eating Nshewu and Edika ikan perse perse . And I can tell you that our women from that side do know how to pamper men ..congrats my brother.. Happy married life..
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kambili999(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Awwww. She is so pretty. Congratulations to them
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dis girl bring bad luck to Ahmed Musa's career. From Foreign based to Home based player.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Happy wedding Anniversary to the couple..
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Dzeremosteven(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
She no wear hijab...why na...lol.. all dat stuff na for de poor
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
EBMedia:
Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his fourth wedding anniversary with his wife, Juliet, today July 1, IgbereTV reports.

The footballer shared photos with his wife which he captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwyMJ7jWpH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Oh my God, God when God when! Why does he divorce aboki and marry Igbo may be the Igbo respect him more
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ken4ward: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think that baba divorced hijab-wearing, soft spoken, calm Jamila and settled for a high-tensioned naked wire from Ogoja still shocks me.
Sometimes you can never figure out what a man wants in a wife but for the women, we know it is mostly money.

I do not know who needs this word of encouragement but I am moved in the spirit to say this.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

To be wear hijab doesn’t qualify for a good behavior. After all, Allah said Muslims men are entitled to 4 wives, why was she against it if she’s a real Muslims. Her stubbornness to obey Allah is what caused her losing her home. Stubbornness, not submissive, insubordination are flaws she has. No one can put up with a nagging wife.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Are you sure this girl is a Muslim girl
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DavidTariq96(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pu**y na him mate?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wey dt em useless feminist wannabe oshii ex wife..
She would be pained now.
Lol
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Laff in chinese!
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tolguy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

If you sleep on your right side you will fall asleep faster than sleeping on your left side. A study found.

lipsrsealed
are you a muslim pls? because it's a teaching of islam to lie on your right side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Why is she on trousers with her head uncovered. This is haram and unislamic
Ahmed Musa's father is a Muslim Kanuri from Borno state married to Edo woman and a mother of Ahmed Musa, her name is Sarah commonly known as Sarah Moses. They lived their life in JOS Plateau state. Sarah is a Christian and this wife of Ahmed Musa is his maternal relative and also a Christian.
You people need to know that in the North nobody force people to dress in a complete Islamic way but dressing in offensive or obscene way is strictly condemn and can fetch public attention or Hisba.
Take Note!
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Factfinder1:
Ahmed musa wife no wear hijab and she wear wig and trousers, kano hisba no arrest her.....religion na for poor people �
Ahmed Musa's father is a Muslim Kanuri from Borno state married to Edo woman and a mother of Ahmed Musa, her name is Sarah commonly known as Sarah Moses. They lived their life in JOS, Plateau state. Sarah is a Christian and this wife of Ahmed Musa is his maternal relative and also a Christian.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MacANDIES: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seriously, I'm not giving up on one of my ex.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hendtime: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Deputy Allah

Assistant Allah

Junior Mohammed

Vice Mohammed

PA to Al - Lah

Special adviser to Allah on the day of judgment

Come o, food is ready grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Arielle: 4:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Charly68:
When a man finds love surely he would appreciate it.. Hammed Musa has found love from the East .. He is eating Nshewu and Edika ikan perse perse . And I can tell you that our women from that side do know how to pamper men ..congrats my brother.. Happy married life..
She is not from the East. She is from Ogoja, the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Localmann(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Happy Anniversary to Ahmed & his beautiful wife
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Coronabirus:
Ahmed Musa's father is a Muslim Kanuri from Borno state married to Edo woman and a mother of Ahmed Musa, her name is Sarah commonly known as Sarah Moses. They lived their life in JOS Plateau state. Sarah is a Christian and this wife of Ahmed Musa is his maternal relative and also a Christian.
You people need to know that in the North nobody force people to dress in a complete Islamic way but dressing in offensive or obscene way is strictly condemn and can fetch public attention or Hisba.
Take Note!

Is Hisbah for even non Muslims
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Is Hisbah for even non Muslims
Hisba is for all but they don't have the jurisdiction to make judgement. Sharia court can't try non Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets New Juventus Teammates For The First Time (Photos) / Manchester United Fans Celebrate Mourinho’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.