Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies (72831 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by slivertongue: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
kai, kai, this govt sud watch her actions
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Codeye(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
War seeking people
Bahuri at least the truth came out
No one last forever watch out
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by ThatFairGuy1: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
The army attack and wanted to take him into custody because he floated the bails that says he shouldn't be seen between population of 20/200 People BUT HE ORGANIZED VIOLENT PROTEST FOR BIAFRA where vehicle windscreen are broken. We've not forgotten
SLAP44:

What exactly did the army attack Nnamdi Kanu in 2017?

Until the whole south unites and fights off these people, one day, Ado Ekiti will have an overnight name change to El Zuwahiri, and they will be claiming to all be descendants of Futa Djallon
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Starz825(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Obviously Buhari is up to no good
This is a dictatorship government indeed...
A government that can't tolerate opposition isnt a democratic government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Goodvibes007: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
SLAP44:

What exactly did the army attack Nnamdi Kanu in 2017?
I was about to ask this same question too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Legitboss1: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is getting out of hand cry
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Goodvibes007: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
LeeSantos:
grin the way this country is going. I need to find someone to teach me quran and Hausa/Fulani language.
Sense will no kill me grin

Hope I had on the youth is useless. Please does anyone know the meaning of musa, I like that name.
Musa is Moses now. Maybe you would be the Moses of the south. Buhari, let my people go grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Legitboss1: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is getting out of ✋
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by ade4real2016: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
SLAP44:
We warned the south west about this man, they refused to listen.
Common,put ya brain in d gear before ya open your damn filthy mouth....

3 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by dreu2fine(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Why exactly was the operation carried out? Were the arrested guys invited for questioning and refused to honor the invitation? Did they resist arrest? Why the use of so much force in the first place?

It's an idoit and senless
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
These atrocities Nigerians are supporting against freedom fighters, it will one day it consume all Nigerians efulefus supporting this fulani government.

If freedom fighters start defending themselves against so called DSS like end SARS terrorist group, I hope you sycophants will tell the truth of who started attacking freedom fighters at first?

#FREEMAZINNAMDIKANU...

5 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by LeeSantos(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Musa is Moses now. Maybe you would be the Moses of the south. Buhari, let my people go grin
Oh thats not good. I need something deep like ancestral name. My probe of belonging has to be water tight
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by sencekompis: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
SLAP44:

YOU ARE VERY MAN GENUINELY

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by jpworld(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good job DSS. All the people saying Nigeria will not have peace, instigating violence, is time Buhari government deal with them. I'm a believer of one Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Amotekun777: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
ictjobber:

The black man was never supposed to run his own country... We are a very daft race. Sub Saharan Africa is proof you need.. E deh shame me to talk am, but it's the undiluted truth.

Perfectly said! There's something wrong with the black race, I swear! angry

5 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by sencekompis: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria probably the WORST country in the WORLD

6 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by GreatrAnalyst: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
ictjobber:

The black man was never supposed to run his own country... We are a very daft race. Sub Saharan Africa is proof you need.. E deh shame me to talk am, but it's the undiluted truth.

Bitter truth.
You wonder why the whites almost feel blacks are monkeys?

Now, Fulani herdsmen are emboldened. Bandits are earning sizeable money from government doing kidnapping business.
A nation sitting on tickling bomb.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
kponkedenge:
How is this not tagged extra judicial killings by the Nigerian Government? You go into someone's house and kill the occupants who are even unarmed.... With foreign soldiers from Niger and Chad?

Are the international community not seeing what is going on in Nigeria? Why are they all quiet?

The international community don't give a damn about Nigeria. They have little or nothing to lose if the country burns.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
SLAP44:

Warned who? Who won't listen. We don't follow follow thugs. He's on his own.
I for one never supported his garage noise making moves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by jpworld(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
These atrocities Nigerians are supporting against freedom fighters, it will one consume all Nigerians efulefus supporting this fulani government.

If freedom fighters start defending themselves against so called DSS like end SARS terrorist group, I hope you sycophants will tell the truth of who started attacking freedom fighters at first?

#FREEMAZINNAMDIKANU...

You can go and join Nnamdi kanu in jail as solidarity. Then we no you're serious. Not creating one nonsense hashtag
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by jchioma: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Truly, I pity the Southerners. See how power is played... Even GEJ is cringing. Goodluck to divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by clothingonline(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Never knew we had useless people in power you kill people for what ??

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Paramount01(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starz825:
Obviously Buhari is up to no good
This is a dictatorship government indeed...
A government that can't tolerate opposition isnt a democratic government
it should tolerate till they overthrown the govt Right? or till when they generate to wat govt power can't handle them again like book haram.pls wise up no govt will watch Sunday igboho doing the nonsense e is doing and keep quite,buahri is so gentle whalai,can they try that in obj regime, remember bayelsa case if u have forgotten obj so soon
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Babaken(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is exactly what the south east suffer in the Hands of Nigerians soldiers and police killing innocent and armless people that's why the youth start going after them.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Guestlander: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Murder is what they committed. Going to kill people sleeping in their beds just like Fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by CodeTemplar: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is a fuckéd up country.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Tobinrobin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Why exactly was the operation carried out? Were the arrested guys invited for questioning and refused to honor the invitation? Did they resist arrest? Why the use of so much force in the first place?

These are sensible questions. The government need the show of force to show they’re still in charge. I wonder why it’s easy to show such force to agitators yet herdsmen go scot-free smh ��‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Thinkfree(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
SLAP44:
is Sunday igboho southwest or southwest is Sunday igboho.
Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by Boudiccao: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
kponkedenge:
How is this not tagged extra judicial killings by the Nigerian Government? You go into someone's house and kill the occupants who are even unarmed.... With foreign soldiers from Niger and Chad?

Are the international community not seeing what is going on in Nigeria? Why are they all quiet?

Lol. Kanu was in his house with his family and Nigerian army attacked him, killed some of aides, he managed to escape yet the international community looked away.

Innocent Igbos especially young men have been extra judicially killed in recent weeks yet the international community ignored it.

Doesn't that show you they side with the Fulani govt and don't care about our black ass.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by FreeIgbos: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's pathetic seeing the Yorubas here so confused and talking with tongue in cheek.

Rubbish and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
jpworld:

You can go and join Nnamdi kanu in jail as solidarity. Then we no you're serious. Not creating one nonsense hashtag

This evil contraption you are supporting will consume you soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.