Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (80534 Views)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Ibkhaleel: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Bloody criminal.....By Gods grace one by one you'll be brought down.... including the hypocritical sympathizers of terrorist reading this....

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by PrinceOfLagos: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by faceland: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2021
SoftP:
Buhari just dey behave like super-man this days’

Hope he won’t bring his tyranny down to Niger-Delta, we go less him chest ooo’

& off course, Tinibu and Osibande will be the ones to personally sell out their Kinsman.

I pray Buhari and all his imposters eat the Abacha Apple before they bring bloodshed to Niger Delta. They are always collateral damage.

If this was South East or South South, they just drop bombs. Even the illegal oil refineries, they bombed them and polluted the rivers because they are afraid to be on the ground.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by potopotoking: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2021
YERIBAWARDOTARDS:
[s]All terrorists, be it the thugnor Sunday, the Coward Cownu or the Bandits plus Fulani herdsmen should be hunted down and arrested.
I don't give a FVCK about loud mouth idiotic fool claiming to be fighting for anyone.
They are all criminals seeking attention MOFOs.
Now go after all the bandits and herdsmen who are terrorizing innocent citizens.

If you have any problem with my post, go and argue with your father.
I'm busy.....
[/s]
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by calcal: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:
As usual and in continued display of their Nepotistic method of leading a multi-lingual country as Nigeria, the Attorney General of Nigeria sat down and gave a press conference in Hausa first, before switching to English.

Hung behind him was a frame of the Nigerian flag and at his front were microphones from various media houses from all parts of the country.

Not that it matters anything but d Buhari Govt is no different from a gathering of extremists, herdsmen, terrorists, and secessionists.

He spoke in Hausa first - the language of the colonial master.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by faceland: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred

Like how the educated think that the justice system is fair in high-profile cases like this. They push his case until he grows gray hair.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Wow!

This is commendable.

This is how it's done in sane climes.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred

Bro, you are not brilliant.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by jenibasa: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Bigpat: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
We shall see if the FG can win this war we dey abroad dey watch the yeye gornment for useless Naija
Which yeye abroad, anybody abroad saying nonsense is a noisemaker, a toothless dog, even for the abroad nobody knows you, e good remain there, be watching, person no get eye, e say e de watch, even for the abroad make you do anything against the government,weda dem go leave you
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by MemoriesAndMe: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
We shall see if the FG can win this war we dey abroad dey watch the yeye gornment for useless Naija
Sharap there, we wey dey abroad true true sef no too talk make herdsmen no kidnap us from nairaland. No be me and you just comot for one tombo joint for Abakaliki now now? Abakaliki na abroad? Lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Oga, shut up your mouth .. wetin concern abroad with this matter

If you dey aborad so fucking what .
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Bigpat: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sabi sabi, teach dem when & how to make arrest of a criminal, probably there is a place in your book that specify time to make arrest
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by vioment: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2021
They have not ever challenged hisba or sharia law. They operate with impunity.

I don't support non-tactical and sometimes goofy people like kanu or igboho. But Oga Buhari is in the same category as them. They all see and saw their tribe before Nigeria. Oga Buhari tried to bully Oga Obj with the might of his tribe, even though Oga Obj is a gallant man, he shake am small, but he definitely bullied Oga goodluck. He didn't make no noise under Oga Yaradua, Abacha, and definitely not babaginda.

Oga Buhari is and has been a tribalist and religion arouser for a long time. He go sick, still hold on to power after dem give am two weeks anesthesia.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by 10mobile: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2021
SoftP:
Buhari just dey behave like super-man this days’

Hope he won’t bring his tyranny down to Niger-Delta, we go less him chest ooo’

& off course, Tinibu and Osibande will be the ones to personally sell out their Kinsman.
Nigerians are the most stupid set you can find. You are waiting for him to come to Niger Delta before you rise?? ?? ?? Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by hollywater: 1:45am On Jul 02, 2021
More bullets in DSS gun. This was exactly afonjas prayers in 2017 when Army was sent to kill MNK in his home.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by AfonjaBoston: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Ode you want show yourself say you dey Abidjan we no go hear word

Oluku
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
So fvcking what ? If terrorists speaking French and wearing Nigerian military uniform can carry arms, why can’t freedom fighters be fully armed to protect their land ?

If Fulani Herdsmen can carry sophisticated weapons and have been murdering their way from Plateau State to the South, why can’t freedom fighters be fully armed to protect their women and children ?

God punish Boohairy and his terrorist cabal, his Jihad will fail very badly and very soon.
It's all lies to frame him. This agency has gone rogue, desperate and shameless.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Vadese1: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2021
You said it all. We are truly not ready yet. How will the North alone hold us together if the rest regions decided to go on there own way. Bottomline we are not ready yet, though the time is not far anymore

viyon02:
The fact is. If Nigeria is ready for secession, no elements or organizations even Fg can stop it. It is just a matter of time.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2021
gurunlocker:
Not a supporter, but why are some people so free to negotiate with Bandits, even dictate what to do to government in the North? They say even worse things but go free? Even the security agencies and Army do reply them with respect on social media when finger is pointed....

What hell of a country is this? What's the benefit of being a Nigerian?
The government is gradually becoming illegal!
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2021
gurunlocker:
Not a supporter, but why are some people so free to negotiate with Bandits, even dictate what to do to government in the North? They say even worse things but go free? Even the security agencies and Army do reply them with respect on social media when finger is pointed....

What hell of a country is this? What's the benefit of being a Nigerian?
Very evil men are in power!
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Shame on the government of the federal republic of Nigeria.

They are a disgrace to humanity. Their end is near!

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Shoodboi:

Attacked? As in there was a gunfight or what?

Buhari and his cronies will do well by treading carefully. This was the same way they attacked, tortured and killed IPOB members and turned them into the beast they are today.
Don't hold your breath while waiting for him to tread carefully!
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by EmekaA125(m): 2:11am On Jul 02, 2021
No going back on Yoruba Nation.
#YorubaNationNow.
#OduduwaRepublic
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:
U haven't raided gumi or millionaire kidnapper bandits in their dens bt u can come to harass a peaceful citizen in his house?

Fg is about to create their own undoing.
They have already created it!
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2021
frankson1:

Do you remember the videos and pictures that circulated online weeks ago where he jumped over the fence because he wasn't allowed entry?
Is this how he should coordinate himself because he wants a separate nation for the Yoruba people?

Kanu and Sunday are going about this the wrong way.
Please enumerate how it should be done the right way. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by TruthHurts1(m): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Your ignorance is pitiful.

vedaxcool:
Nigeria shall surely prevail.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Bahamas95:
With the way this government is going I just hope they won't declare shoot at sight on non Northerners very soon....We are now in military regime

Military don't declare shoot at sight to non-Northerners.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by faceland: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2021
updatechange:

Watch out Tompolo is next, he's already a wanted person.
Asari dokubo will follow suit lol cheesy

Confirm truth. I wish Dokubo applied self control over his mouth and not talking like the civilian Kanu. Even this Sunday guy doesn't talk anyhow.

They would use some of Dokubo's old statement to justify a raid they already made up their mind to carryout.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Elbinawi: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2021
#TyrantBuhari = #BokoHaram

Went across boarder to capture Nnamdi Kanu & bring him to Nigeria, Stay up all night to attack Sunday Igboho’s House. Both self-determination agitators which is constitutionally valid.

But can't locate BokoHaram leader Abubakar Shekau in Sambisa forest. And can't locate leaders of armed bandits in Birnin Gwari forest and Tegina forest.

I recently watched a viral video of armed bandit leader boasting of killing soldiers on camera. He was confidently boastful of his action.

Fellow Nigerians, if Buhari is not BokoHaram then who is BokoHaram? In late November 2015, BokoHaram leader threatened Sheikh Zakzaky and the Nigerian Shia community with genocide, two weeks later Tyrant Buhari murdered more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2021
bangiskings:
useless human being, can the igboho try this rubbish in the abroad that you are?
Shame on you! Are the "abroad" government practicing human right abuses and Injustice as your rulers?
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:34am On Jul 02, 2021
When are they going to lunch manhunt for Sheilk Gumi... yoruba people when are they going to get small sense self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.