Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow (57355 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Kayzy8: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Comedienne Princess, has come out to blast veteran actress, Iya Rainbow, over her recent interview with BBC Yoruba.

Iya Rainbow in her interview said she reached out to Princess to drop the case against Baba Ijesha but she refused. In her interview, Iya Rainbow said now Baba Ijesha has now been released.

Princess saw the interview and has now reacted. Describing Iya Rainbow as an irresponsible mother, a visibly angry Princess said she is ashamed of the veteran actress for her comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3DSGIL9Zps

The comedienne said, “It is no longer news that my family and I have been going through hell. Everybody has their destiny pre-written, but I am doing this video because I just saw her interview. Mama Rainbow, I am ashamed for you; you are not a good mother. I regret ever respecting you; I regret ever seeing you as a mother or a grandmother.

“You said that you called me for four days and I did not answer you; now they have released him. In case you do not know, you only called me once. You called me when Baba Ijesha was in Police custody and told me to go and release him. You were instructing me and I never disrespected you. I even took my time to ask why you called me and you explained that Ijesha called you that evening to intercede on his behalf, saying he has offended me — his benefactor.

“I asked you if he told you what he did and you said he did not; but for him to have called you to intervene means that he knows that you can speak with me to quell the issue.

“Even when you called me and asked if I know who was speaking, I told you that I did and you were shocked that I have your number. I have your number because you are a mother to us all. I told you what he did and when you heard it, you were shaking on the phone because you did not know.

“You asked me to send my home address to you; three days later, you told me that you noticed my mind was not okay and I was crying. You asked me to send my address because you did not know what he did. I sent you the address but you never came. You did not come because it did not concern you and I am not your child. You have your children.”

The comedienne accused Mama Rainbow of not caring about her, saying, “When your child’s Instagram page had issues, you stuck your neck out; it was just an Instagram page. You know how to take care of your child, but because I am another person’s child, you called me and told me to go and release someone who is in Police custody for a crime.

“I was not angry but sad that day and I was crying while explaining to you but you were pretending to me. Mama Rainbow, you were pretending to me as if you are a concerned mother. Have you come to my house since then? Have you called me since then to sympathise with me? You never did. I keep quiet because I believe that justice will be served and anything hidden will come to light. I am going through a lot of pain and I do not wish it on my enemy. I am not silent because of you, Mama Rainbow.”

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by SenorFax(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
This woman should just rest. You that is responsible mother, using a kid to sexually set an adult up, we don see you.

If you think I'm wrong, go ahead, use your own kid to set up a rapist or worse, a serial killer and stay off my mention. I said what I said.

485 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by StagethemTVee: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2021
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"

Princess!

Take it Easy!

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 02, 2021
This matter should rest please

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Juliusmomoh: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2021
If dem like make dem disgrace themselves... Wetin concern me... Am on my way to farm joor

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Obakashdee(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2021
SenorFax:
This woman should just rest. You that is responsible mother, using a kid to sexually set an adult up, we don see you.

Ok we’ve seen you too, how have we come to this? You blame the person that set someone up but you won’t blame the person that fell for the set up. Na wa oo.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by sematec(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
person wey baba ijesha rape no go Bleep again for this life?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Tunechiii: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Wetin we carry wetin she throw

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by tunapawizzy: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Oga
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by J2381: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Well Baba Ijesha isn't free, he was only granted bail, I'm sure Iya Rainbow or whatever her name is doesn't know this, that's why she's flaring her ignorance on BBC Yoruba.

As for Princess, she should have just ignored the woman. I've discovered that these old people, who did nothing during their youth to salvage what's left of this country's image, are the ones still causing problems with their ignorance. Call them out and they'll start using "you don't have respect" to intimidate you, like when did age become an achievement?

It's such a shame though.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by CapitalHYC(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by lalabrother: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2021
When we dey cry, make we try dey open eyes to see well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Jossyroyal1: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2021
embarassed

This woman has a long rope over her neck but she would still get hooked because of chu chu chu chu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Mmm. I learnt that she had a secret love affairs with baba ijesha, for years after the crash of her 2 months old marriage. E be like the man did chop and clean mouth and even at a time stayed with her together, that was the time he was close to the so called nanny turned Foster daughter.

Love affairs gone wrong. So she was so so bitter and now a pay back time. I still blame baba ijesha in all these. You don't go back to the house of who you slap and bite and be asking for food, na poison she go feed you. And she and iya rainbow need to calm down,
As long as most of these randy old men in the industry supporting him, they will put princess career into standstill soon. Hope she has a good back up or sugar partner, cos na sorry case.Iyabo ojo saw it coming.
She might likely be a victim soon. That's how they roll their evil programing in the name of culture and respect.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by elganzar(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
It's about time she shuts up, especially since the accusation PRINCESS stated against him turned out to be false_ and she didn't even apologise or retract her claims...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Laraven8: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by AmazingELixir: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Coronavirus84: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Elders in Nigerian movie industry are hypocrite. Imagine Baba olofa ina the other day, see Jide kosoko spiting rubbish and now old haggard iya rainbow all supporting a paedophile all because he is a colleague in movie industry. We can never get things rightly done if possibly this elders are all people we are all looking forward to.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by gambia(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
It seems this woman is just a bitter soul.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Antoeni(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard

277 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2021
all this veteran actors and actresses.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by tempusfugit: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Yoruba people talk too much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by chinonsoso: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Princess is stupid

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Airwavez: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
shocked
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by carbony4red(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Ọmọ kékeré to bẹ̀rẹ̀ mọ́lẹ̀ tohun yẹ ìdí agba wo, agba nbo wá kan ohun na.

Princess is just fooling herself up and down, u r a disappointment to motherhood.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by archymacho(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Perspectives.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by Arry110(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
SenorFax:
so 12 people liked this rubbish you typed, it’s sad to see
If there was no video - una go talk say no be true
Now wey she video am - e don become say she use her pikin set person up, any adult that can even be sexually set up with a minor is a pedophile, how can you even say a minor was even use to lure somebody?
If same thing happens to your daughter or a female relative I’d see if you won’t do worst, evil men like you are the enablers of this kind of acts, when you keep sympathizing with the culprit and being a rape apologist
Your end is near

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by moshoodn(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Again?

Princess, chill a little. Not everyone has their way even when absolutely right. Ask genuine #EndSARS protesters.

If Nigerians could really have their way now, Mr. President would be ousted.

There's a thin line between anger and disrespect; being right and being wrong.

Retreat and re-strategize.

18 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by KingAttitude(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
I know Princess personally, even when she still stays at Ojodu Berger, she's very disrespectful & rude.. Meanwhile IYA-RAINBOW is a prophetess, respected throughout Yòrubáland.
Princess get no open ally for now, Iyabo-Ojo & Nkechi has apologized to the elders, now she's got herself in on another one. These young lads should tread carefully, ile n yo!
Ẹ sọ fún aláṣọ ìgbàlódé kó ṣe jẹ́jẹ́ toriwípé àkísà pàápàá lò'gbà rí✓
SINCE THE CASE IS STILL IN COURT, THEY SHOULD ALL CHILL

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow by sylve11: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Their business. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.