Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services (51639 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To To Anti-christ Joe Biden / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / British Commission Concerned Over Chief Justice Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by tegaever: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Before FG could arrest Kanu and repatriate him, British government must have been fully and duly informed, not only British government self, FG must have seek the advise from other world leaders on how to handle the delicate situation regarding Kanu.

If Kanu likes, He should write UN, FIFA, CAF, NBA, he over beaten his drums with the UGM activities. Nail in the coffin

All this are aftermath of the twitter suspension and google app review war between SE and North in general.

FG would use adjournment of court cases to frustrate Kanu as there would be series of situations where the judges would miss some of the court cases...The first adjournment is almost a month..

Langba Langba should be restricted to Alangba.. If you are not one but yet doing langba langba, na O.Y.O

Lies. This is not the first time The Buhari led Government is doing something similar. In 1984, they tried to kidnap Umari Dikko in England. Did they inform the English Government then?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by dederocs(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Creating ESN is criminality...using them to attack security forces is serious treasonable felony...what about the jews grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by correctyourself(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Web2020:
What is the problem, that he want his people to be free from your Fulani oppression. Is it by force to be together. Right from the existence of the earth, people do ask for their separation. Israel asked for separation through moses. Your power drunk government is the Nigeria problem. How on earth will you love some and hate some in the same country. Yet you are the president of all. Think with your head. I am of justice irrespective of who is involved.

Did you think with your head to know that South-South states are not brafa Land where I came, why would he want my state to be part of brafa. Did consult us if we go out of Nigeria what the new country would be called, the answer is NO.

Did we said we want to be part of brafa, the answer is NO, but he wants to use force, God knows more than what he was planning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Web2020: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2021
adebwalex:
He is not a criminal but giving a marching other to his boys to kill and burn security personel. The British government that he is writing to can they allow such act to be carried upon on their security personal, and burning of government property. This KANU must really be crazy....
Can the UK security personnel kill unlawfully like the way the Nigeria Army and police kill innocent citizens at will. How many times have you heard that police kill just one protester in the UK like the way your security here kill unarmed protesters at will. When you are doing comparison, be objective. Objectivity is the problem of a black man, they are always one sided as its suit them. You can only solve problems by looking at the root cause of the problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Basher8583: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
This government of cows will not want to release him o

Cow was lost and found. The government of cows have brought the cow back home for milking.
My distinguished cow....You gat a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Soulsymbol99: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
He should pray they don't do something 2 him b4 releasing him. Be it by injection or inhaling something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Chuksmonika(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Mark my words, Nnamdi Kanu will be released because he hasn't done nothing wrong.

As a Citizen of the United Kingdom, the British government will intervene in his case...

Asking for a referendum is not a crime...

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the Republic of Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2021
AMI3:
The real fact is that if Kanu comes out of this he will be more popular.

Nigerian government is increasing his popularity.

FG should thread carefully because the whole world is watching.

I believe Kanu is not alone on this and I believe there are high profile sponsors
so high profile people are bigger than the government? Kanu is a gonner next time he will thread carefully. Because the blood of those police officers and civil defense officers he killed will be on his head..

What I want his fair trial for him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2021
the same Britain that aided Nigeria to defeat Biafra? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Ayomi90: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to know

So who would Sunday Igboho write to?

Sango maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Sunday Igboho is walking free on his street nw, so why does he need to write anyone?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by MoIbrahim: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2021
EkperemoEgbabi:

Your head is filled with foam. So what led to escalation of his madness
Only a bastard will keep silent while his ancestral lands are being taken over by fulani terrorists aided by the powers of the state.

Pls I do hope you are not a bastard

The majority of you people just lack the comportment and ability to face argument and convince people without insult. Every small argument you people start saying bastard, fool, monkey, idiot, ewu, kill you there, your father, animal, goat, etc. That is why you people lack allies and always struggle politically cos you insult and fight every single ethnic group rather than winning them over. Continue.

Mind you, secession is not madness and madness is not secession.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Topmaike007(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Mark my words, Nnamdi Kanu will be released because he hasn't done nothing wrong.

As a Citizen of the United Kingdom, the British government will intervene in his case...

Asking for a referendum is not a crime...

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the Republic of Biafra.
and ordering the slaughter of Police officers.. He will stay longer than Nelson Mandela in prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by jyz200(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2021
This man should be released immediately and unconditionally
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Web2020: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2021
correctyourself:

Did you think with your head to know that South-South states are not brafa Land where I came, why would he want my state to be part of brafa. Did consult us if we go out of Nigeria what the new country would be called, the answer is NO.

Did we said we want to be part of brafa, the answer is NO, but he wants to use force, God knows more than what he was planning.
You are not more South South than myself that is if you are actually from South South. I don't know how he has forced South South to be part of Brafa, but I am only aware that he ask for referendum and through that people would have to choose where they want. I am totally not aware of how he was forcing South South.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Chuksmonika(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Topmaike007:
and ordering the slaughter of Police officers.. He will stay longer than Nelson Mandela in prison
when he is released, I will quote this mention of yours...

Have a nice day man!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by omoalaro: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Curious345:
It's possible ..

For I see a violation of international Law in Kanu's arrest .

Only issue here is that Kanu has dual citizenship.

Excellent point. Under article 5 of the Vienna convention, Nnamdi Kanu will not enjoy full consular support for being a dual citizen. He will however enjoy partial consular support as a British citizen.
This is the law, not emotion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2021
I don't comment without reading. Wait. These people think that we are fools?. Or is it that they don't also read their letter before submitting?

Kanu is a British citizen expressing "a political opinion" in Nigeria to the extent of causing political unrest and you want Nigerian government to keep quiet?

Now ask yourself; if a Nigerian citizen is using his "political opinion" to cause political unrest in Britain, what should the British government do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by ugodson(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2021
HRMK:
culd kanu be arrested in britain when that govt was protecting him as their citizen?a man living big and commiting crimes all over this country!too bad!!
This present government want to take him down which we all know so he needs protection. I personally don't like him but the more the government takes action on him instead of apprehending the Fulani herd's men the more they make kanu more popular and strong. Think about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Silentgroper(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2021
ugomsinachibia:
when shall I become first to comment on nairaland ?
With a little fee of twenty thousand, i can help u achieve dat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Basher8583:

Cow was lost and found. The government of cows have brought the cow back home for milking.
My distinguished cow....You gat a problem with that?
another cow infested brain talking... See the state of Nigeria.... Cow state of life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Cokahot: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Hahahahahaha. You were doing gra gra online.
But Here you are in jail.
You you don turn
To prisoner.

Kanu don turn prisoner.
U r a prisoner. Kanu be prisoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmEhOJkKskA

Kre dude kre dudu
Eh eh education is tha key.

(Instrumentals sound)
Tun doom doom dude doom. Doom doom doorn.

No biafra again,
All kanu would be doing is weeping weeping
No biafra again,dem won't be No more hospitals,kanu don dey prison prison. Hahahahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by adebwalex(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Web2020:
Can the UK security personnel kill unlawfully like the way the Nigeria Army and police kill innocent citizens at will. How many times have you heard that police kill just one protester in the UK like the way your security here kill unarmed protesters at will. When you are doing comparison, be objective. Objectivity is the problem of a black man, they are always one sided as its suit them. You can only solve problems by looking at the root cause of the problem.

Be waiting and looking for the root source under this government. Those that give him the power to be commanding his follower to kill and distroy building Let see how things unfold about him. But calling British government to come to your aid is a bull talk. Who want to come out and fight this government now. Igboho Sunday now declared wanted next will be Sowere.. May be you can lead next and come and fight this useless government....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by mvem(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2021
adriano50:
The British should urgently come to the aid of kanu is a prisoner of conscience,his fighting for the freedom of his people, against the backdrop of the northern egonomy we demand the unconditional release of kanu without delay kanu is not a Nigerian but of Britain and Biafra extraction
see how the British will codedly not put mouth in the issue...intl politics is not straightforward and you think the British was not indirectly involved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by ba7man(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2021
The Nigerian Govt too should write a letter requesting that Britain revokes Nnamdi Kanu's citizenship stating why he's not worthy of being a British citizen.

That should solve all this diplomatic issues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Mikael0407(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Only you be British citizen and Biafran citizen lipsrsealed your own better o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by pacespot(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Same British that granted biafra agitators asylum but you turned it down until British withdrew their generous offer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by pacespot(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Same British that granted biafra agitators asylum but you turned it down until British withdrew their generous offer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Silentgroper(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Time never reach that I interfere on this issue till then let me continue my sit-down dey look.... ..
Wat effect would ur interference cause on dz case?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Boudiccao: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Before FG could arrest Kanu and repatriate him, British government must have been fully and duly informed, not only British government self, FG must have seek the advise from other world leaders on how to handle the delicate situation regarding Kanu.

If Kanu likes, He should write UN, FIFA, CAF, NBA, he over beaten his drums with the UGM activities. Nail in the coffin

All this are aftermath of the twitter suspension and google app review war between SE and North in general.

FG would use adjournment of court cases to frustrate Kanu as there would be series of situations where the judges would miss some of the court cases...The first adjournment is almost a month..

Langba Langba should be restricted to Alangba.. If you are not one but yet doing langba langba, na O.Y.O

I know you have been extremely happy since this week. Your enemy that was an obstacle to your islamization and Fulanization agenda is in DSS custody.
Be rest assured that you wouldn't rejoice forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Web2020: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I don't comment without reading. Wait. These people think that we are fools?. Or is it that they don't also read their letter before submitting?

Kanu is a British citizen expressing "a political opinion" in Nigeria to the extent of causing political unrest and you want Nigerian government to keep quiet?

Now ask yourself; if a Nigerian citizen is using his "political opinion" to cause political unrest in Britain, what should the British government do?
Read the letter very well and try to understand the prayers before you comment. Now, this is the law, if you know that he was causing trouble in you country, then, you will formally ask for his extradition which the country in their wisdom will grant or decline. If granted, they will process his deportation and hand him over to the Nigeria authority. But for the country to go and kidnap him is against international law. No body is guilty until he is pronounce so by competent court of law. The rules must be followed and not as you feel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.