Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) (83629 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Nairalander Weds His Bride / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by planetx: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Taejimin:

That is why it's hard for you to love.
Prove me wrong post a picture of a old interracial couple in their 70's married for 30 or 40 years like my parents, lol you will never find it because it is all based on youthful exuberance and lusts and fetishes.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Taejimin(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=VULCAN post=103292348]You are the type of person who goes to look for throw back pics of successful people to gloat at their former poverty.

South Korea is a very prosperous country and the fact that this is unknown to you can only be due to your monumental ignorance.

That they were once poor is as irrelevant to this topic as the "p" in psychology.

And the fact that to try to buttress your point, you are showing us Google searches relating to their history and not their current economic might reveals how devious you are.

The country with the 10th highest GDP on the planet is the one you are mocking.

So many functional illiterates on Nairaland

I'm telling you. So many ignoramus in this Nigeria...

Racist especially when it comes to Asians...many of them will be driving Hyundai, wearing jerseys with Hangul (Korean alphabets) written at the back and making use of Korean tools, not knowing where they come from.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Karlovych: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bitterness everywhere, smh
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na for where dem meet tongue
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by thikturk: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Op were is the pretty in that Korean woman? Na so una go dey use caption dey waste people time
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Fcwilly: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
My guy don secure him Biafra, Nothing concern him with Nigeria again.
Life pension
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by planetx: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
This looks more like a presentation of certificate to the worker of the month than a marriage. Keep deceiving her and yourself hope you know karma is real.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
planetx:
Prove me wrong post a picture of a old interracial couple in their 70's married for 30 or 40 years like my parents, lol you will never find it because it is all based on youthful exuberance and lusts and fetishes.

cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by planetx: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:

cool
Mumu does that look like a white woman to you. You obviously have never left your village before so you are unfamiliar with the term redbone.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
planetx:
Mumu does that look like a white woman to you. You obviously have never left your village before so you are unfamiliar with the term redbone.

Pinned ass dude.. OYA ABUSE URSELF AGAIN!
Redbone +black, Asian +white,Latino +Caucasian, redbone +brown,redbone +pink is called what?
INT

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by KingDash: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
minasota:
To God be the glory, Love is a beautiful thing
After so many years of friendship, She finally said yes I do on the 1/7/2021

Lala beg help ur boy push am to promise land
bros if I no envy you make I pai... see better babe abeg. she get sister even if na her mama I go manage.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Principal196: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Una don isolate am for here.. anyway all way naa way. Shaa extend my greetings to her and pls show her this cheesy. 你们都是骗子。上帝在你的案子上。

�����
哎呀!兄弟哈哈哈。
但我不同意他们的爱情可能是真的。
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Elizkid: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sheriman:
Hope my Igbo brother will still love his Korean wife at age 60 downward when she is looking older than you at the same age?
Korean women can quickly become old.

Says who? Asians have the best aging skin. An Asian woman in her 60s looks much younger than a black person of the same age. Asians aren't white; they age well.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Taejimin post=103295942][/quote] grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
My able Manager, i sight you
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

annyeonghaseyo

eotteohge jinae
. Back to sender ooo grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Jeon(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
adebwalex:
. Back to sender ooo grin grin

Lol.
Gamsa

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by ibechris(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
HML ... But i don't like court wedding....

Na juju wedding u go like shey?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
They look good together.

Also the bride is not from North Korea.

Perfecto
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Myself2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
They both have a good fashion sense as well.

Fire down my people
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by c900: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Anyway to leave the country �
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:

Don't be jealous my niggi.
Finally! .. The pink "f" is right next to d bloody moniker.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by FashionCookie(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's the simplicity 4 me...
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Even for NIGERIA no be everybody fine, infact the way I dey see am, you too no fine too

cheesy cheesy wetin Happen. vawulence everywhere. . . what i do
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations to the couple... More sucess to all of them..
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by sniperr007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
iTroll:
green means go!

How this oga convince Korean to marry him is a miracle or his Rodman is sugarcane cos Koreans no dey like to marry outside not to talk of black African and their women now no wan marry again.

Baba is a fisherman
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by hopexter(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
HML ... But i don't like court wedding....

It’s the only legal marriage in the world and it gives you access to your partner’s wealth in case of divorce in the future. I hate it too undecided
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
dingbang:
This one no get money.
but she get money come nigeria , you wey get money try go South Korea.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Una don isolate am for here.. anyway all way naa way. Shaa extend my greetings to her and pls show her this cheesy. 你们都是骗子。上帝在你的案子上。

骗子!! 你正确使用了谷歌翻译器
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by samoski3(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
minasota:
To God be the glory, Love is a beautiful thing
After so many years of friendship, She finally said yes I do on the 1/7/2021

Lala beg help ur boy push am to promise land
congratulations my brother man ...bro me self dey look for beautiful Korean just like your wife oh I'm very single and searching for only south Koreans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.